966 9/9M 4/11M MW Monk LF M Prog Guild

Guild Recruitment
I know what you're thinking. "Great, a monk. No thanks." But there's a lot more to monks then the bad rep they have.

I achieved Cutting Edge Kil'Jaeden on my paladin but sadly had to switch to a different guild because of work complications. I switched back to a Mistweaver for AtBT becuase it is the class I enjoy to play the most.

My current guild is slow on progression and reclears are posing serious issues. M AHC was cleared three weeks ago and continues to pose problems.

FOR THE HORDE (but I will switch to Alliance for the right team).

My availability is: Sun-TH 9pm-12amEST F/S 9pm-2amEST I would strongly prefer to join a Friday/Saturday team but would be open to explore other options.

I bring a lot to the table as a competent raider, I do a lot of my own research so I can play to the best of my ability. I won't be someone that is needing to be carried.

In addition to raiding, I enjoy doing high end mythic plus and playing some other video games.

I'm looking for a guild preferably 6/11M+ as I know I can(and have) played on that level before and would like to get CE Argus before BFA launches.

I'd also like a guild that plans on raiding in BFA as I already have it pre-purchased. Above all else, the guild should feel like a community and not a guild that only logs in for raid time.

Please post below and I will get back to anyone I believe I would fit with with my btag/discord/logs.

Thanks for your time. Happy Raiding!
Hey there blindbandit!
<Trials> on Proudmoore is looking for more.

7/11M Antorus
8/9M ToS
10/10M NH (Cutting Edge)
3/3 TOV (Cutting Edge)
6/6M EN (Cutting Edge)

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 6:30 - 9:30 PST or 9:30 - 12:30 EST

Recruitment Needs: We are currently recruiting players who are looking for a competitive raiding guild. We are looking for players who are self-motivated to better themselves. We're a fairly active guild even outside of raids, so there's almost always someone on.

High: Holy Paladin, Warlock, Mage, Moonkin

Medium: ALL Healers (monk included =]), Shadow Priest, Windwalker, Enhance, Hunter, Warrior Dps

Low: Other Melee

Even if your class/spec is not listed, don't hesitate to contact us if you're interested. Players that can DPS and Heal on the same character very well are always high value.

Loot: Our loot is distributed by loot council. Being a progression guild we give gear to those we feel deserve it and those who need to be rewarded because of their exceptional performance and consistent attendance.

Please contact any of the following with any questions, or if you intend on trialing for our guild.