You can't get a refund for BFA

General Discussion
Prev 1 13 14 15
08/11/2018 11:40 PMPosted by Spraz
phuk them I want my money back.. freedom of speech over their bull!@#$

Freedom of Speech is not Freedom of Consequences
You guys are all full of crap.

It's just an act. Even if you get a refund, you'll just buy the game again in a month.

Don't even try to deny it.
08/11/2018 11:43 PMPosted by Spraz
constitutional law

granted by our fore fathers but u asshats wouldn't know that..

I love how the people that are so quick to bring up our forefathers and the constitution are usually the people that understand it the least. Our forefathers would be ashamed that a citizen was as uneducated about their nation as you are.

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism" - George Washington
08/11/2018 11:40 PMPosted by Spraz
phuk them I want my money back.. freedom of speech over their bull!@#$

Dude, let dead posts lie, necromancy is bad.
08/11/2018 11:43 PMPosted by Stayinmylos
01/31/2018 09:03 PMPosted by Bubbly
Aside from Allied Races exactly what "content" is there to do for BFA? How does one make "progress" with non-existent content?

Congratulations! You just found out that using even a portion of the product nulls the refund, like every other product in the world!

After all, if I just baaarely used a stick of deodorant, do you think I could go into the store and demand a refund for it still?

You can at costco...
Why would I want a refund? lol
<span class="truncated">...</span>

The only thing I did on my rogue was to talk to the guy at the embassy and looked at the image of the High Mountain Tauren, I didn't get any quests from him. I can't get the quests because I'm not exalted. Nor have I used the 110 boost, it's still on the character selection screen.

This reeks of a rip-off by Blizzard. Lure people in with the Allied Races goodies, then screw them with a time-gated reputation scheme, then when they find out about it refuse to issue a refund despite the fact that the person cannot play an Alied Race.

There are going to be a lot of chargebacks and subs being ended over this crap.

We found out months ago. If you didn't know by now or pay attention to anything it is your own fault and you'll get no sympathy from me.

Good thing he didn't need any sympathy from you.

Bad thing is I got sucked into a necropost...lesigh