929 H Pally LF Raiding Guild.

Guild Recruitment
ex Mythic raider, in wod and early legion. looking to get back in raiding...I've kept up wih most of Legion, was raiding pretty regularly until the end of ToS when my guild died lol, and only have some Normal Antorus XP atm. I am PST and can only raid early mornings or early after noon my time. Heroic progression would be nice, hit me up :) Toph#1151
Hi!

Animosity is a solid raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends and are seeking some more good dps. I am interested in talking to you.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
Greetings, my name is Bullcon and I am the acting Raid Leader for <Sentinel> I think you would be a good fit for our guild so I’m going to drop some info for you, if you have any questions for me feel free to reach out to me in game. I hope to speak with you soon!

<Sentinel> A52 is a newly formed guild looking to build our team and make some friends.

Currently we are raiding 3 days a week as a semi-casual group, we may consider Mythic raiding in the future but it is not our main priority.

<Sentinel> is led by long time players who are competent, competitive, and enjoy raiding. We are looking for likeminded players to enjoy the game with.

As of now we are looking to finish building our roster and we hope that you will be part of it!

What we look for in Players:

- Active and competitive
- Have an understanding of raiding and their class
- Eager to learn and continuously work to improve
- Generally social players

Our raid schedule is:

Wednesday (3:30-7:00pm Pst)
Friday (3:30-7:00pm Pst)
Sunday (3:30-7:30pm Pst)

What we Need:
We are currently in need of All roles with Tanks being top priority.

All exceptional players will be considered for a spot. All social players are welcome as well.

Things We’re Interested in outside of Raiding
-Mythic+ we enjoy ruining Keystones and think they’re a fun accessible way to get gear. We also have hopes of forming a keystone team to sell carries in the Future
-PVP while PvE is our main focus in the game we also love to dabble in PVP and have hopes of forming a guild team for our Off-time
-Mount/Achievement runs are super fun and we love doing them

In conclusion, we’re a group of people that like to have fun and we are looking for like-minded players interested in having fun and building a team with us!

Please send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Bullcon#1672 (Recruitment Officer)