960 Frost Mage LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey everybody! I am a 11/11H frost mage looking for a mythic progression guild. I don't have any mythic experience but I'm willing to put in the effort to learn. You can expect me to prioritize mechanics over DPS. I am available any day, as long as the raid ends no later than 11:00 PM EST. Willing to transfer servers, but prefer to stay horde.
Thanks!

Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/liathrel

Btag: ĬÑęéđĦęǻłįňǥ#1105
<Fallen Have Risen> is a guild aiming to push Cutting Edge content on Area 52. We are 2/11M, 11/11H.

What we're looking for:

Melee DPS:

Retribution Paladin

Ranged DPS:

Shadow Priest
Mage
Marksmanship Hunter
Elemental Shaman

Any exceptional DPS are welcome to reach out to us regardless of class/spec.

Our core beliefs as a guild are that all raid spots are earned; that no individual, including myself or any other leadership, is more important than the well-being of the team and that our scheduled raid times will be well-spent pushing progression. We believe that the time we dedicate to raiding every week is something important to all of our raiders, and we will put that time to good use progressing.

We expect all of our raiders to be prepared for raid nights by bringing consumables (Flasks and Feasts will be provided) and adequate research on the fights we are attempting.

To us, the most important aspect in a raider is having strong awareness and raid mechanics. We value raiders that want to execute the fight correctly. We do not want raiders that are going to ignore mechanics for the sake of looking good on the meters.

What we can offer you is a guild full of good friends that will push into Mythic content. We can offer you a guild that doesn't raid on a Hardcore schedule, but will be sure to use our time raiding to progress to the best of our abilities.

Our raid days and times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7-10 PM EST.

We use Loot Council as our Loot system, and our mandatory addons are RCLootCouncil, AngryAssignments, and WeakAuras2.

Contact Info:

Guild Master - Mink (Minko4000#1590)
Raid Leader - Crazzluz (Crazzluz#1727)
Officer - Crystal (Wtftransform#1625)
Hello,

I know that you prefer horde but if you change your mind we are in need of a mage to fill our roster as we continue through Mythic antorus. I'll drop the spam below, hope to here from you
Doci (btag eree#1705

<Distinct Advantage> is an Alliance PvE guild located here on Exodar/Medivh. The members of Distinct Advantage pride ourselves on our ability to progress through difficult content while maintaining a fun and casual atmosphere. Despite a limited schedule, we aim to progress through Mythic content. Our guild is a tight-knit group based on friendship, mutual cooperation, and a commitment to a drama-free atmosphere.
Currently we are 1/11 Mythic Antorus and are currently recruiting to fill some core raid spots for mythic and going forward into BFA.
*** What you can expect ***
• Intelligent and reliable leadership with years of experience.
• A casual and relaxing raid environment while maintaining progression through game content. We work on difficult content while trying to enjoy the challenge instead of letting it stress you out.
*** What we expect from our members ***
• Mastery of your class and doing research to make sure you continue to be at the top of your game. SHOW ME DEM BIG NUMBERS!
• The ability to research and learn a fight’s mechanics before we encounter it together as a guild.
• Reliability in raid attendance. We only raid two nights a week so we need to depend on you to be there when the guild needs you, barring real life issues that can happen to everyone on occasion.
• Voice communications. It is not necessary that you have to speak but we do distribute instructions and raid calls this way. (Currently we use Discord)

*** Guild Information ***
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30pm-11:00pm EST
Current Progression: 1/11 Mythic Antorus.
*** Recruitment Needs ***
Healers: Disc Priest
Melee DPS: Any Class
Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Hunter
All classes will be considered, if interested please contact Eree#1705
We are looking for players who can perform at a mythic level, but also fit into our guild socially. We tend to avoid players who bring negativity to raid, regardless of their skill level.
*** Contact Information ***
If you have any questions regarding recruitment please feel free to contact me (battletag: Eree#1705) or any officers within Distinct Advantage (Iona, Eree, Thordaal).
Hi Liathrel !

Animosity is a solid raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends and are seeking some more good dps. I am interested in talking to you.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
Sick Society on Area 52 is a Horde raiding team looking to fill our ranks with stable raiders to so we can push through Mythic. Currently have 11\11H on farm clearing in one raid night. Raid times are 7-11 Est. Tues -Thurs. Add me @ Cdmickey#1889
Hey Liathrel!

<Requires Supervision> is a 4/11M guild looking for a couple ranged DPS to round out our roster and continue pushing.

We have a hard-stop a few minutes before 11:00pm, as we have several people that work nights and have to bounce, so you can count on us to never keep you late.

Please feel free to reach out to our GM (Binx/Ladie, BTag below) for a chat!

-----------------------------

R.S. Mythic raid team T/W: 4/11M
2-3 Rdps Lock>Boom>spriest preferred to round out our mythic roster

When recruiting we do not recruit toons, we recruit people. People that will thrive in the community we have been building for 3 years. I look forward to chatting with you, and below is some basic information about the people who require supervision.

Guild: Requires Supervision
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Realm: PVE
Progression: 4/11M

Mythic days and times: Monday/Thursday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Heroic days and times: Tuesday/Wednesday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Requires Supervision can contact Ladie#1111 or find us in game.

-----------------------------
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Bear/Brewmaster Monk/Blood DK/Prot Pally
Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Boomkin
Windwalk Monk

Medium:
Assin/Outlaw/Combat Rogue
Ret Paladin
Enhance Shaman
Havoc Demon Hunter

Low:
Holy Paladin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader
Jade#12824- Recruiting Officer

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, Jayde is my recruiting officer and her btag is Jade#12824; add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Hi alittle about my guild~

<Spellbound> 11/11H 11/11N on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content 2 nights a week on our weekday team and 2 days on our weekend team. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & social players. We are looking for raiders who are reliable, active, show up on time, have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who are thorough in preparation & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Come join us
Battle Tag:
Juicykisses#1306 (recruiter)
Bentz#11930 (gm/rl)
Ewok#11443 (rl)

visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
Hey there,

I'm an officer from <Song of the Blade>. We're currently seeking to fill in the last few dps spots needed for mythic raiding. We'd love to add a mage into our group as we currently do not have any. We're a very active guild and play on multiple games together with multiple wow guilds as guild members wished to stay together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Song of the Blade> is a raiding guild located on the Illidan server. We are casual guild that is full of players who wish to raid but without the ability to commit to 8-10 hours of raiding a week. We're a guild formed for TOS heroic, but are currently seeking a few more dps in order to stop into mythic raiding for ABT. We're accepting players on trials currently to make sure you fit into the group.

Current Progress:
TOS: 9/9N 9/9H
Antorus : 11/11N 11/11H 0/11M

We have high activity on off nights, with runs for high level mythic+ occurring on off nights, along with PVP, WQs, and other events or guild challenges. We have a secondary guild on Sargeras full of alliance players who also wish to play together while staying in the guild. We provide all potions, food, enchants, and gear repairs for raiders within the guild.

We raid Monday/Wednesday from 8:45 PM to 11:15 PM EST

We are currently recruiting the following for immediate placement into core position on Raiding team:

Healers: CLOSED
Tanks: CLOSED
DPS: Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Rogue, Death Knight. Don't be afraid to trial as another class though.

Anyone is welcome to join us! We're looking to fill in our final few spots to become a 20 man raid.

For more information:
Shalendra: BNet - Saiyaku#1609 | Discord - Shalendra#2354
Critshow: BNet - Meglo#1436 | Discord - Crit#5910
Batkon: Twosporks#1396 | Discord - Batkon#0533
<REGENCY>
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
6/11M Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/11 Mythic
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/11 Mythic
Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Monday, Tuesday

Afterdawn - Morning Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/11 Mythic
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11 Mythic
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Saturday, Sunday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/11 Mythic
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Contact
Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Would love to have a mage! And a chance to talk to you!

Revitalyze 2/11M is recruiting! We are looking for exceptional DPS to join us in clearing Antorus!

Class Needs
    Mage
    DPS Warrior
    WW Monk
    DPS Druid
    Or any exceptional DPS

Raid Times in EST
    Tues/Thrs
    8PM - 11PM
    Invites at 7:45 PM

Loot Distribution
    Loot Council

History
Revitalyze is a newly formed guild on Thrall comprising of the core members of the top guild from the server Vek'nilash. We have brought over our entire healing core, all the top DPS, and two tanks. Our goal is to clear Mythic content, while it’s current; it is our number one priority. If you share similar goals please contact us!

Contact Information
    Juggernaut#1490
    Heavy#11984
    Prizefighter#1911
    Tokaji#1927

I can also be contacted 24/7 by discord:
    HEAVY#4752 <---All caps
Valid, on Zul'jin, is 11/11N and 11/11H and we're getting ready to start pushing mythic. We're an adult guild that likes to get together two times a week to raid and then do mythic plus keys and occasionally some random BGs on the other nights of the week. Our raid times are 8-11pm Eastern Tues/Thurs. Ideally what we're looking for is strong ranged dps that can pull good dps while still doing mechanics and a strong resto shaman. We also need ranged that is capable of doing higher level (+15 & up) mythic keys.

Our raid group is laid back and our loot system is extremely fair. We're a group of raiders and friends that have raided together for a while. Some of us have been in the group for just this expansion and some have been together for several expansions. We're looking for long term members that can contribute to what we've built. We're an all adult guild so we don't put up with drama. Our group consists of young adults and college students to older older married people and some older military. Talking, joking and cutting up is fine in Discord and guild chat but we want you focused up when it's time to pull the boss. Plus, don't be easily offended. We're not politically correct and tend to say whatever funny !@#$ crosses our minds.

If any of this sounds like something you might be interested in joining or learning more about, then add my btag (Heybo#1284) and hit me up in game.
(Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Progression:
Antorus the Burning Throne 5/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/KJ Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Druid,Death Knight
Healer: Closed
Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter, Warrior
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock
If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311
Hello, Liathrel! Our guild is looking for a Mage to round out our core raid and, if our days/times align with yours, we have a core spot for you. Here's some quick details about us:

<Horizon> - Horde guild on Kil'jaeden
• Currently 2/11 M Antorus
• Main Raids are every Tuesday and Thursday at 8-11pm EST.
• Alt Raid is every Sun with tentative time (calendar)
• M+ groups ran before & after main raids and Sun afternoons
• Guild is made up of professional working adults seeking to clear the latest content and maintain a consistent 20-man core for mythics.
• Please fill out an application here at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJQ8IHrNCikpJUkaaDosOmK_98s9sh0In2q4iviKO6UT1uAw/viewform
•You can also reach out to anyone in the guild with questions or these officers:
Dtff: Selekt#1403
Lachdannon: Guts#1679
Kigermage: Kiger#1358

Good luck with your search and hope to hear from you!

P.S.
I'll be on Bnet for most of the day. Hit me up anytime.