Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone:
mostly every day, preferably after 5 pm server time, west coast
2. Server preference:
pve,pvp doesn't matter
3. Faction preference:
Horde, can switch if absolutely necesary
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:
i would prefer a more casual raid group, i have been in hardcore guilds before, and have a more hardcore way of going about things ie; always enchanted and optimized stat wise, rotations, and itemization.
5. Current progression/experience:
I am a long time veteran and have taken a few breaks here and there, mostly during WoD. the last major progression i went through was hardcore cataclysm which was a blast. i haven't done a lot of serious raiding lately due to not finding a proper guild that raids consistency and productively.
6. Recent logs (if available):
NA
7. Contact info:
please contact in-game, as i don't really visit the forums a lot.
8. Anything else:
as i right this, it is the end of the legion expansion and starting the next one. BFA.
I am excited to start in BFA and would love to have a mutually passionate guild to carry on into the leading expansions.
Hi alittle about my guild~

<Spellbound> 11/11H 11/11N on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content 2 nights a week on our weekday team and 2 days on our weekend team. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & social players. We are looking for raiders who are reliable, active, show up on time, have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who are thorough in preparation & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Come join us
Battle Tag:
Juicykisses#1306 (recruiter)
Bentz#11930 (gm/rl)
Ewok#11443 (rl)

visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
Ni!

We are the Knights Who Say Ni, and seem to fit most of your criteria! I’d love to chat with you if you might consider transferring to Alliance for the right fit. Unfortunately, as alliance I can’t message you in game. Please see below for my contact info, here are some additonal details on us.

We have been an active guild on the Icecrown/Malygos server since Vanilla WoW and are a mature guild, with both casual members who do not raid as well as a strong core raid team which we are focused on adding to! We hold a variety of events, from our regularly scheduled raids, to impromptu M+ and the occasional transmog runs or pvp. We raid Monday/Tuesday, 9pm - 12am EST and are 8/11 heroic. Our goal is to achieve AOTC for each raid tier and have been successful this expansion! If you're looking for serious mythic raiding, we're the wrong place. If you want to raid, relax, and putter around in guild with friends, let's chat!

Please add my battletag, Izzerien#1968, or discord (preferred) Izzerien#2417, if you are interested! Hope to hear from you!
<Bench Raiders> is a new guild with player experiance of 8/11 mythic, 6/11 and 4/11 mythic experience to raid together on tue/wed. We also have high mythic+ teams with 4k+ Score. We are looking for the last few people to fill spots.

We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-12am CST

Discord: Boo#3672
<Meh> is a newly reformed guild looking to dive back into mythic as soon as possible! With a strong core of members who are already 6/11 M experience. 

We are looking to recruit more ranged i.e hunter, ele shaman (no boomkins). As well as a Mistweaver monk / Disc priest.

Our goal is to be a end game mythic raiding guild consisting of like minded people and players of similar skill with a dedicated mindset to get !@#$ done but also enjoy playing together as a team and most of all...having fun! Many members in the guild have been playing for over 10 years and have obtained countless cutting edge achievements.

Outside of raid we enjoy playing other games together and farming M+ until our eyes bleed. We help all members of the guild complete their weekly 15's on time.

We strive to be a friendly community with an environment that encourages positivity and discourages negativity and toxic behavior.

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm cst

Message midnah#1811 to apply.
We really need a healer! Our lack of one has not caused us to not raid, thankfully we have lots of alts that fill in. We do 2 nights a week for heroic and one optional normal night for alts/achievements. We do mythic + in guild and have a very active discord. I'll be here all day if you'd like to chat.
-Val

Server: US-Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Focus: Semi-Hardcore Heroic/Mythic Raiding and Dungeons Heroic/Mythic/Mythic+
Raid Days/Times: Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM Eastern
Raid Group Progress: 11/11H, 11/11N, 9/9H, 9/9N, 1/10M, 10/10 H NH, 10/10 N NH, 3/3 H TOV, 7/7 H EN
Loot: Personal
Recruitment Status: Recruiting ALL MDPS/RDPS/HPS: IMMEDIATE HEALER SPOT, HPS with a DPS offspec, Lock, Ele/Enh Sham, Hunter, Boomkin, Spriest, Rogue, Frost/Unholy DK, Arms/Fury War--any skilled raider will be considered. Casual/social members also welcome!
Discord: https://discord.banishedgaming.com(Be sure to let someone know you're there!)

Here is the link to our detailed recruitment thread on Stormrage: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759272331

1. Contact a leader in-game:
GM: Valgasm (or Vallatio) Valgasm#1544 DM @Valgasm_ on Twitter

2. Connect with us on Discord https://discord.banishedgaming.com (Be sure to let someone know you're there!)
Message us on Discord!
Val: VAL#8164
<Bench Raiders> is a new guild with player experiance of 8/11 mythic, 6/11 and 4/11 mythic experience to raid together on tue/wed. We also have high mythic+ teams with 4k+ Score. We are looking for the last few people to fill spots, one of them being a Priest healer!

We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-12am CST
Off nights we do Mythic+ keys, RBG/Bg's and level alts

For more details let me know we can chat on discord about gear, it wont be a problem.

We are excited for BFA and preparing a solid team and leadership group for it.

Discord: Boo#3672
Hey there buddy, sounds like my guild has exactly what you are looking for!

Guild- Champions of the Flame
Faction- Horde
Server- Wrymrest Accord (Not RP guild)
Raid Times- 6:00pm-9:00pm PST Thursday/Friday
Progression- 8/11 Heroic
Looking for DPS and Healers

We have a very fun social atmosphere and semi-hardcore raid environment, and we would love a priest to raid with us. Our discord is always active and very social. We are constantly running Mythic+. We have no issue gearing up people who need to catch up, as most of our raiders are super geared already. You can also run with us before you decide to server change to make sure this is the right home for you!

You can add my battle tag here!
SkinnyPuppy#1883
Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 940+ ilvl equipped with cruicible open and lvl 70+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974
Hello! My guild is on Emerald Dream. We currently raid one night during the week and will be adding on a weekend evening too. Our guild is really interested in darn near everything. My personal taste strays towards open world PVP buuuut you need gear for that. :) The guild is casual yet we do want to experience current content. Right now many of our members are leveling characters, getting gear and building up to raiding. We do have enough for a ten man squad but the guild itself is new and small at this time.

This is our recruitment page on the Emerald Dream side: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760727297

In game I am: Araphel#1351. Good luck finding something amazing! I'll have to look you up in game once I get from vacation.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 8/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.
<Meh> is a newly reformed guild looking to dive back into mythic as soon as possible! With a strong core of members who are already 6/11 M experience.

We are looking to recruit more ranged i.e hunter, ele shaman (no boomkins). As well as a Mistweaver monk / Disc priest.

Our goal is to be a end game mythic raiding guild consisting of like minded people and players of similar skill with a dedicated mindset to get !@#$ done but also enjoy playing together as a team and most of all...having fun! Many members in the guild have been playing for over 10 years and have obtained countless cutting edge achievements.

Outside of raid we enjoy playing other games together and farming M+ until our eyes bleed. We help all members of the guild complete their weekly 15's on time.

We strive to be a friendly community with an environment that encourages positivity and discourages negativity and toxic behavior.

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab.

https://discord.gg/5jkYNKe

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm cst

Message midnah#1811 to apply.
Hey there,
<Peach Kitten Licks> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Andorhal [H] led by 11/11M raiders looking to efficiently complete current raiding content on our alts and the mains of those who are not able to raid during the week. We are searching for a few more talented raiders to add to our mythic roster. We strive to be the best that we can through a humorous, easy-going, and constructive weekend raiding environment.

Raid Times:
- Saturday 8-11pm EST
- Sunday 8-11pm EST

Comms:
- Discord

Contact Info:
- Storm#15991
- Dippindotts#1504
- Tasset#11619
Hi, I really hope I have the answer to your hunting. We are a guild, umm excuse me a home with a family on Lightbringer, alliance side, looking for people just like you to complete our family. I encourage you to check out my forum post, at your leisure of course and let me know what you think. I truly believe we are just what you are looking for, the answer to all your problems, Home Sweet Home. :) I realize we are not horde as you prefer, but I do really believe we are what you're looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760957564

I really look forward to hearing from you.

Happy Hunting ~ Issy
Hi Bubbletea,

<Riot> of Sargeras is recruiting exceptional core players for Mythic raids. Guild around since Vanilla. We are 11/11 heroic and have 3/11 mythic at the moment. We are looking for like-minded hard-casual players to push mythic content on a 2-day raid schedule: Tues/Wed 9-12 est. Apply now at iloveriot.com and add zpriten#11739 btag with any questions.

Further info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760697632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FDjk1Jnxx0

All the Best,
Zp the Tree
(H) ❮Fät and Bäd❯ Bloodhoof-US

10/11H Antorus

Small group oriented, adult, fun focused guild looking for skilled, reliable DPS and healers that are familiar with their class/roll, open to suggestion for improvement, and willing to bash their heads into content a few dozen times with us. A good attitude, sense of humor, and patience are all musts.

We run mythic+, alt raids, achievement runs, and drunk raids. We help one another gear up alts, get our weekly +15s, burn through quests and invasions, and hang out in Discord with one another even when we’re playing games other than WoW. Our only expectations are that you know how to play your role effectively enough to mitigate whatever health you add to the boss when you join the raid group, show up to raid appropriately geared for the content we're progressing on, and want to focus on getting content down while having fun.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST

Contact myself or one of my officers if you'd like to chat:
PlayerOne#11128 ← me
DarkMourning#1314
John#18795
Swaffzilla#1375
Recruiting for this tier and BFA

Short Version: New Raid Team w/7/11M experience. 2 night schedule.

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761756583

Xantoniel#1517
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities.
Our current Antorus progression is 2/11M.
Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: a healer for the main roster
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336 (battle.net)
***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (7/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance, we do play other pc/xbox games together besides wow. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys majority of the guild are 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. Week 1 you're bottom of the loot chain but still get to roll, Week 2 you have a higher chance of loot and Week 3 you're promoted to Raider/Core Raider and fully able to roll.

***Progression***
Currently 7/11 mythic.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Despicable

***Recruitment***
Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage)
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior)
3. Healer (Monk, Paladin, Disc Priest)

***Application***
contact Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#
Hello! 4Hr/Wk Mythic guild recruiting skilled players for progression~

[A] Ascendance 2/11M - Uther
• Main Raid Times: Tue/Wed 8pm - 10pm PST

• Alt Raid Times: Fri 8pm – 10pm PST

Current Needs:
• Tank: DK, Warrior, Paladin, Monk (Low)
• Melee: Paladin, DH, Druid, Monk (High) ~ Rogue (Med) ~ DK, Warr (Low)
• Range: Druid, Mage, Lock, Shaman (High) ~ Priest (Med) ~ Hunter (Low)
• Healer: Druid, Shaman, Monk (High) ~ Priest (Med) ~ Pally (Low)

• Check our our past and current progression @ https://goo.gl/EoalGL and our logs @ https://goo.gl/olWjmF

Sayrie#11985
Dordric #11183

https://discord.gg/MUtd6wQ