Healer friend looking for new buddies.

Guild Recruitment
Howdy everyone, so I've been playing since cata, raiding off an on but nothing serious. Recently I took a break during my old guilds progression through Heroic ToS, so the most I've seen of Antorus has been LFR.

I'm looking for a place to make some friends and have fun, raiding would be cool as well as I like to think I'm a pretty competent healer (Holy Priest.) I don't have much experience with PVP but I would like to try it out if people are interested in that.

Currently I'm on the real Lightninghoof, and I'm playing on Horde. Though in all honesty I'd rather play alliance. I'm good with either side however, and I'll be perfectly happy to join any guild that just wants to have a good time.

Usually I'm available anytime, though school will probably get in the way of somethings.

Thanks!
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 9/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.
Hi, I think I have just have the answers you're seeking, take a look at my forum post and let me know. I'll be waiting to hear from you.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760957564

Happy Hunting ~ Issy
Who: Fighting Mongooses
What: 18+, semi-casual, goal-oriented.
Where: Dalaran
When: Tuesdays and Saturdays, 8 p.m. until 11 p.m. (EST)
Why: For the Horde!

Are you feeling a little lonely? Looney? Lost? We can’t fix the crazies or your inner compass problems, but we can offer a fun, exciting atmosphere. You want a place to hang out and relax? We have you covered. You wanna PvP and kill some Alliance scum? We’ll have your back. Are you looking for a raiding group who is so close knit you can’t tell your cousins from your brothers and sisters? We…may not have that, BUT we do have an expanding group who is currently 11/11 Normal Argus and 6/11 Heroic Argus with ambitions to dip their big toes into mythic raiding.

What can we offer you?
Progression. Innuendo. Flasks. Food. Power.

What can you offer us?
Your presence. Your positivity. Your attention.

What exactly are we looking for?
Long walks on the beach. Melee DPS. Someone who enjoys yoga, spin classes, and brunch. More melee DPS. Maybe some ranged DPS who can heal offspec. The same things everyone wants.

But we're also keeping BfA in mind, and would definitely like to bolster our ranks. So if we seem like a good fit for you, just hit us up. Maybe we can work something out.

To apply for our raiding group please visit : http://fightingmongooses.enjin.com/recruitment and fill out a quick questionnaire. In lieu of this, you can speak to me directly. That's far more telling anyway.

My Blizzard ID: Marivel#11919
My Discord ID: Marivel#5588

If you made it this far, pat yourself on the back. Your attention to detail is appreciated.
(H) ❮Fät and Bäd❯ Bloodhoof-US

10/11H Antorus

Small group oriented, adult, fun focused guild looking for skilled, reliable DPS and healers that are familiar with their class/roll, open to suggestion for improvement, and willing to bash their heads into content a few dozen times with us. A good attitude, sense of humor, and patience are all musts.

We run mythic+, alt raids, achievement runs, and drunk raids. We help one another gear up alts, get our weekly +15s, burn through quests and invasions, and hang out in Discord with one another even when we’re playing games other than WoW. Our only expectations are that you know how to play your role effectively enough to mitigate whatever health you add to the boss when you join the raid group, show up to raid appropriately geared for the content we're progressing on, and want to focus on getting content down while having fun.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST

Contact myself or one of my officers if you'd like to chat:
PlayerOne#11128 ← me
DarkMourning#1314
John#18795
Swaffzilla#1375
Bench Raiders> is a new guild with player experiance of 8/11 mythic, 6/11 and 4/11 mythic experience to raid together on tue/wed. We also have high mythic+ teams with 4k+ Score. We are looking for the last few people to fill spots.

We have a extremely high mythic+ team with players all over 3800+ and 1 with 4200 raider.io score so with a 2day progressive raiding leaves you amble time to push mythic+ and other aspects of the game!

We raid Tues/Thur 8pm-12am CST

Discord: Boo#3672
Add my Battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you.
Long term home LF long term players right here. Stable mythic guild of 3 years. If you are looking for something more out of your guild, we probably have the community you are looking for. No drama or Elitist. Chill and relaxed with smart, competitive yet humble players running end game content. Raids run T/Th/Sun 630-930 pst.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760767431
Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#176