10/11M Boomkin or Rsham LF GUILD!

Guild Recruitment
I am currently a recruitment officer of my current guild! Our guild is on the verge of disbanding (most likely gonna happen next raid). And I am looking for a new home! I can either come alone or with anything else you may need. Have CE for everything aside from ToS I was forced to quit for a period of time but outside of that I have never missed raid since the guild was created! What am I looking for...
A.)9/11m+ but pref 10/11m or 11/11m (since i have over 150+ pulls on argus)
B.)2-4 nights a week of raiding (pref 2-3)
C.)nothing later than 1:00 am est
D.) Open to both factions
E.)Something long term I have been in the same guild pretty much all xpac long... dont like guild searching
F.) Strong mindset looking forward to BFA!
G.) Only US Realms! No OCE
Discord is chaDD#3491<= if you want to reach out
Or if interested leave your info down below and if i seek interest ill contact you!
Thank you to everyone who stuck around to read my post!
ideally looking to pickup a boomkin, but open to talking about rsham.

Alpha of Whisperwind [A]
10/11M
9/9M
10/10M US 34th
3/3M US 35th
M-TH 9p-12a EST 12hr/wk
not recruiting for bench.

to get in touch with me: Nag#1906
discord: Nag#4013

or: alpha-gaming.org/apply

hope to hear from you soon!
About <Noted>
<Noted> was founded in March 2017 with the goal of creating a guild with a competitive raid environment. We previously raided as an Alliance guild located on the same server but have made the switch to horde to meet our competitive goals. Since transitioning to horde, <Noted> has earned Cutting Edge! for The Nighthold.

The majority of our core has been together since Mists of Pandaria and as such we value the friendships we have made through the years and strive to keep the guild environment friendly while maintaining and promoting a raid setting that is suitable for many of our highly competitive raiders.

Progression Schedule
9 PM - 12 PM (EST)
Tuesday / Wednesday / Sunday (9 Total Hours)

Progression
Tier 19 - US 388
Tier 20 - US 379
Tier 21 - 9/11M

Loot System
Loot Council - Awarded based on an individuals value to the raid group (performance/spec/attendance/attitude)

What <Noted> Offers
  • A group of past US top 100 raiders raiding seriously on a strict 9 hour schedule
  • Focus on building friendships in addition to progression
  • Optional alt runs on off days along with M+ groups
  • Member Expectations
  • Members are expected to be available for all scheduled raids
  • Members are expected to be accountable for their mishaps in the raid
  • Communication is essential, as such, voice communication is required
  • Recruitment
    Noted is always recruiting players of exceptional talent in each respective combat role. Exceptions can be made if your spec or class is not listed. However, exceptional talent must be balanced with an exceptional personality. Please click on the link and fill out the form if you think we are a fit for you!

Tanks
    none

DPS
    Hunter
    Paladin
    Priest
    Rogue
    Warlock

Healer
    Druid
    Priest
    Shaman

https://goo.gl/forms/chREwBsi6aBAev7s1

For additional information or questions regarding the application or the guild please contact one of our officers:

Buhbles(Recruitment Officer) - bubbles#12637
    Rouk(Guild Master) - Fuhz#1260
    Raine(Healing Officer) - Bill#11940
    Revenge(Raid Leader) - Revenge#1322
    Hey Throwafury we may be interested in a few new raiders that still have a drive to play and are progression minded. Add one of us below and we'll talk about what all we're looking for.
    Spam
    Simplicite US Korgath
    10/11M Antorus (44% p3, about 100 pulls in)
    9/9M US117
    10/10M ~US270
    3/3M
    7/7M
    Raid times 6:30-9:30 server(cst, 730-1030 est) Mon-Wed

Add
    Trillstar#1873 GM
    Fizzyelf#11113 Raid Lead
    Roguenuke#1319 Rogue
    Hey Throw!

We are a reform, but we are clearing heroic in 1 night. Former US 150, prepping for now and BFA!

~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
    7/7M EN
    3/3H ToV
    2/3M ToV
    10/10H NH
    1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
    0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
    11/11N Antorus
    11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Ret Paladin
    Afflic/Destro Warlock
    Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
    Shadow Priest
    Ele Sham
    Boomkin

Medium:
    Assin/Outlaw/Sub Rogue
    Windwalk Monk
    Enhance Shaman
    Havoc Demon Hunter

Low:
    Holy Paladin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
    Hey Throwafury,

We've got an opening for either or, so that's your pick. In fact, we have an opening for a flex heal/dps position so if you want to play two specs on one of those characters that's an option as well. But hey enough about that...

We're <Chimera>, a Durotan/Ysera 5/11Mythic guild on Alliance and we could use some exceptional players right now as we continue to press into Antorus and prepare for BFA. Two nights a week with an optional heroic clear night. Check us out.

Chimera is now open for recruiting for Legion 20Man Mythic Raiding. We are a long standing guild on Durotan/Ysera and have always been a top guild on the server in progression and reputation. We are looking to for some quality players to add to our roster!

Raid Times:

Tuesday (optional heroic farm) 8PM-10PM Server (EST)
    Friday/Saturday 7:45PM-11PM Server (EST)

Since we're an adults only guild and we all have personal lives, we only raid 6+ hours a week. We expect to get the most out of our time and take our raiding seriously, yet we do have a lot of fun in the process.

Expectations:

We expect our raiders to be like minded, progression focused and always playing to the best of their ability. If this sounds like something you're interested in, come check us out and submit an application, which all are private.

The guild will provide feasts, flasks and Vantus Runes. We expect all raiders to bring their own potions and Augment Runes. Everyone should have DBM or BigWigs downloaded as well as EPGP Lootmaster for loot distribution (we do NOT use EPGP, we use a loot council). Everyone is required to have and be in Discord for all raids.

We expect a high attendance rate. Due to only raiding 6-6.5 hours per week, we expect players to plan around raid nights. We have a short window for progression and need to make the most of it. We do not require anyone to show up on Tuesdays, we do recommend it for legendary chances as well as a chance to get a warforge or titanforge piece of loot.

History:

Chimera has been around since Nov 2007 and resulted from the merge of Leviathan and Kindred, 2 long time raiding guilds. We were ranked #1 or 2 on realm throughout TBC and 1st throughout Wotlk. We have many members who've been raiding together since Vanilla.

Contact Info:

Frozenwing (Bnet: Frozenwing#1670)
    Vekks (Bnet: Vekks#11407, Discord: Vekks#7941)
    Bump I'll be reaching out to offers over the weekend most likely! Where are all the horde guilds at!?
    <Astral> has reformed for Antorus! After having some players take leave for real life opportunities we have positions available! We're a 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. After clearing 7/7M Emerald Nightmare shortly after launch our team decided to take a break and now we're back! Our core is 4/11M Antorus and includes veteran players with over 10 years of raiding experience. We are looking for dedicated players who enjoy a progression focused environment and do what it takes to be the best they can.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm CST
    Since we only raid 6 hours a week, high attendance is a must.

Expectations
    Positive attitude
    90% attendance
    Exceptional knowledge of your class
    Flexibility
    Food/Flask/etc and be ready 10 minutes before raid start

945+ IL
    75+ Artifact Traits
    11/11H Antorus
    Previous mythic experience is a plus!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recruitment
    All positions currently available!

Contact us
    Discord
    Netho#6174

BNet
    Netho#1554
    Bump
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    still looking
    <Trap Run>
    9/11 M
    T/W/TH 9-11:30
    7.5 hour raid week
    Alt Mythic raid 4/11M our first night
    High M+ key runs (23+)

Looking for exceptional players only

Luckk#11836
    Hello there,

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Stormrage with a progression of 9/11M in AtBT and working on Aggramar. We are looking to pick up a skilled Boomie for core opening.

Symmetric is also highly active outside of raiding hours, we push a lot of keys as a guild and do make a lot of gold via Mythic+ carries & Raid sales. A very popular alliance Mythic+ community discord is also ran by one of our member (Relic) and it is a reliable way to find skilled & dependable players for high keys! We are a skilled group of raiders hungry for more kills than just the shiny purples & looking forward to have more team oriented, non-egomaniacs and competent players in a relaxed but yet progression oriented environment.

Our current raid times are Tues. Wed & Thurs from 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST. If these times fit for you and you want a chill environment, please contact me at Obskure#6264 (GM).

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759406882
    https://www.symmetric-guild.com

Thanks and good luck!
    Maj
    <Symmetric - Stormrage>
    Btag: Obskure#6264
    Discord: Majestyk#0034

***We also sponsor transfers for cross server talented recruits***
    Still searching! Added a lot of you waiting to hear from some of you!
    Still looking cmon people!
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761667071

Hello, we are a Horde guild looking for players. We are a newly founded guild and need experienced people. I need a few players to take charge of planning and executing raids. We also quest and do a lot of PVP. We are currently four members strong. We are a laid back group that is about fun while kill things. We use Mumble for communication. I have added the link to my post above. If you are interested, send me mail in the game or whisper me for an invite. My Horde name is Thundrmaster and my alliance name is Thunderage (if I happen to be on my Alliance toon). Thanks in advance for your time if you look into my post. Hope you take me up on the offer. Have a great one! Rob
    bump
    <Identity Crisis> - Hyjal Horde is recruiting!

Currently we are 11/11 H, destroying Antorus, aspiring to go mythic

We strongly believe in bringing Guild members before PuGs and thus,

We are looking for extraordinary players to fill our ranks

We have two raid teams:

Day Team = Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PST (server)

Night Team = Tuesday, and Thursday
    7 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (server)

Both teams are in need of more battle buddies

Day Team

Holy/Disc Priest
    Mistweaver Monk
    Resto Druid
    Boom Chicken
    Rogue

Night Team

Rogue
    DK
    Warrior
    Spriest
    Holy/Disc Priest

But all classes are strongly encouraged to contact us

We also do alt runs on Saturday 7:00 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (server)

We actively run Mythic + dungeons almost every day of the week

Day
    Cathoir#1901
    Hakillz#1646
    Trav69187#1395

Night
    Justsomeguy#11441
    Fugini#1544
    bump