Multi class / LF raiding guild.

Guild Recruitment
Mainly looking to get into PvE and start prepareing for the next expac.
Been playing this game since the original beta, raiding throughout the years on multiple classes. Around WoD I stepped away from raiding and got more into pvp. Currently 2400 cr and will attempt to get glad this season. Kinda burnt out from 3’s and pvp in general and would like to commit to a schedule for raiding. I don’t expect nor do I want to join a hardcore guild. I prefer a guild clearing heroics just getting into Mythic? I feel I’m competent enough to be useful in a raiding atmosphere. Can play DH, Monk, Lock, and Priest.

Hey Zauce!

If going Alliance is an option I have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies that is in need of dps. We value player personality and attitude along with skill and who you are and your sense of humor is as important to us as what you can do.

The pertinent information:
  • We are on Duskwood/Bloodhoof (Server Transfer is not immediately required)
  • We are 7/7 HEN, 3/3 HTOV, 10/10 HNH, 11/11 NABT, 10/11 HABT (Missing Coven).
  • We raid Tuesdays and Fridays 7:30 EST with volunteer days for when we are working on mechanics for new bosses.
  • We use Discord for voice and guild posts
  • We do not penalize for attendance, we do our best to include everyone when their schedule allows.

I have included links to our Guild recruit post:
WoW Progress:
Our Guild Website:
And our facebook page
Our twitch and mixer feeds:

You can reach me in game at Anaranae#1516 or my recruiting officer Lunixia#1530

I hope to hear from you and have a great day.
Hello I'm not going to spam your page with a full ad. We are 4/11 M ABT
and run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 PST
Also have off day runs on Friday / Saturday, check us out!
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
or here at the guild site

and apply here if you decide to join us

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Mythic raiding coming soon :)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 940+ ilvl equipped with cruicible open and lvl 70+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post

Short Version: Building New Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. 2-3 night schedule. Recruiting for current tier and beyond.

Obligatory spam link:

I am with a 11/11H Heroic Guild that runs Tuesday and Wednesday from 8-11 pm central time. Looking for a Ranged DPS to balance out our raid team. We mostly focus on clearing heroic, but we do Mythic after as a bonus each tier. This tier we will be doing some Mythic hoping to get a few bosses down.

Previous Tiers 9/9H ToS, 10/10H 4/10M NH, 9/9H 9/9M EN

I also run a lot of Mythic+ on off days.

Add my battletag at Braz203#1596.
Hi there, we are in the early stages of mythic progression and could use another competent raider. Would be interested in your lock or spriest for dps as we have plenty of melee.

Something Shiny is Alliance on PVE-Cenarius. We raid Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are 3/11M. Discord for voice comm and RCLootCouncil for loot. We are a pretty laid back group.

Hit me up if you want more info, etc.
maliwali#1577 btag or maliwali#2947 discord
Who We Are
Tequila Sundown is a growing raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We care more about the people we play with than their item levels or progression rankings. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are 2/11 Mythic, Heroic AOTC Antorus progression.
We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid.
We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
DPS: Will consider all specs, but would love to add a Shadow Priest.

The Nitty Gritty
If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.

Contact Us
You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
or Discord: joat#1832 & saever#4432
[H] <Storm> Kilrogg
11/11N, 8/11H ABT
Tu/Th 7-10 PST (10p-1a EST)

• Currently Recruiting: Warlock, or any decent non-Druid DPS.
  • Loot: Personal w/ Loot Council
  • Chat: Discord (join today and get your very own emoticon! Disclaimer: emoticon will be undoubtedly unflattering.)
  • The plan: Rebuilding our ranks after a long-ish holiday break, Heroic focused for now but you never know!
  • We have many interesting sales pitches to catch your eye:

A tight-knit group since MoP, our raid team is a resilient group of strangers that became friends, and friends that became sneaky bastards who swapblaster you into the fire before pulls when you’re not looking….wait what… Anyway our previous exploits include heroic clears of exciting locales such as BRF, HFC, NH, and ToS. Hardcore! We feature a uniquely "adult" atmosphere, so buckle up (21+ only please)!

Are you looking for the highest level of raiding perfection, organization, and long hours of dedicated work to get the job done? Well go away we don’t want you. Here at Storm, we just hit it until it’s dead. That’s what you do, right? Let us grow on mold on cheese…sweet, sweet, smack-talking cheese. We feature sass, possibly drama, and sometimes high levels of intoxication.

Fine print: Mythic+, BG’s, and other fun stuff on off-days. Come for a trial run before you decide anything permanent! View our charter at the website (make a free account) for more about us.

• Add me at livie#11751 for a chat
  • Or, feel free to drop us a note at
  • Turalyon - [H] Savage Factory Wednesday/Friday raid group recruiting.

About us:
    We are a Horde group on the Turalyon server that runs Wednesday/Friday nights from 9pm-12 EST. Currently clearing heroic content, we are recruiting to fill in our ranks and step into some light mythic raiding. Our raiders like to see bosses die and have fun while making it happen.

Group progression:
    EN: 7/7H
    ToV: 3/3H
    NH: 10/10H
    ToS: 9/9H
    AtBT: 11/11 H

What we're looking for:
    (Preferred but not exclusively)
    Healer (1): Monk, Disc Priest
    DPS: Druid, Rogue, DK, Elemental Shaman, Hunter, Warrior, Warlock

Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
    Addons: DBM and RCLootcouncil

Loot System:
    We use a loot council system in order to ensure that loot is distributed fairly and in a way that will benefit the group as a whole and further our progression.

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
    BT for Daedrïc (Raid Leader) - Piarma#1379
    Piarma#0851 for Discord
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 9/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.
    Equivalent Exchange is now recruiting for our Mythic team!

We raid Tues/Wed/Sun, 8-11pm CST.

Equivalent Exchange is currently working away in Mythic. We are a mature bunch of tight knit players who strive for excellence while remaining a friendly and social guild. We have been built since wow was created and are a guild of many guilds that merged years ago and have been together far longer then any guild on draka/suramar. World top 100 kills with many players over the years as well as some of the best dps players ranked in the world on this team.

We take raiding serious while still keeping it fun and something people want to do. Being a 50 plus guild we hold all of the people in our raid to the same standards and our expectations are high but reasonable.

Recruitment Needs:

Melee DPS:

• Survival Hunter
  • WW Monk

• Ranged DPS:

• Boomkin
  • Hunter
  • Warlock

• Healers

• Paladin

• Other exceptional players are welcome!

If you are interested or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us!

Caboose - (Caboose#12456)
    Heath - (Heathnuly#1579)
    Side - (Sidedoor#1697)
    Hi Zauce,

Welcome back to raiding! At 6 hours of progression per week, <Chimera> 5/11 Mythic is a fairly laid back guild. We might be a shade more progressed than what you were describing, but we definitely cater to the returning raider looking for a laid back raid schedule. Our attendance requirement is pretty relaxed at 80%, which makes committing to this team a bit easier. I didn't see you schedule, but we raid Fri and Sat 8pm-11pm EST. I've attached our full guild info below.

<Chimera> of Durotan/Ysera is 5/11 Mythic Antorus and recruiting players to fill out our roster as we finish Antorus & prepare for Battle for Azeroth.

About Us:
    Chimera has been around since Nov 2007 and resulted from the merge of Leviathan and Kindred, 2 long time raiding guilds. Several of our members have been raiding together since that time. Throughout TBC, WotLK, WoD & Legion, we often held a guild rank in the top 3 on the server, with multiple server first kills each expansion. We also maintained ranks in the top 10 during Cata & MoP.

Previous Legion Progression:
    7/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
    7/10 Mythic Nighthold
    2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
    7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare

Raid Times (EST):
    Tuesday (optional heroic farm): 8PM - 10PM
    Friday (progression): 8PM - 11PM
    Saturday (progression): 8PM until 11PM
    *please note we are inside the instance & pulling trash at 8pm

Attendance: We require a minimum progression night attendance record of 80% over any 10-week period.

Communication: We use Discord for all raids. We expect raiders to have the ability to listen to and use voice communications as necessary.

Add-ons: Weak Auras, Angry Assignments, EPGP LootMaster & either Bigwigs or Deadly Boss Mods.

Loot: We use a loot council, administered via the EPGP LootMaster addon interface.

Consumables: We supply Cauldrons, Feasts & Vantus Runes. We do still expect Raiders to have backups just in case.

Recruitment Needs as of 2/4/18:

Tanks [Closed]

Shaman [High]
    Monk [High]
    Priest [Low]
    Paladin [Low]
    Druid [Closed]

Ranged DPS
    Druid (Balance) [High]
    Warlock [High]
    Priest [Med]
    Hunter [Med]
    Mage [Low]
    Shaman (ele) [Low]

Melee DPS
    Warrior [High]
    Death Knight [High]
    Druid (Feral) [Med]
    Monk [Med]
    Rogue [Med]
    Demon Hunter [Medium]
    Paladin [Low]
    Shaman(enh) [Low]

Contact Us
    Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670]
    Symphonia-Durotan (Officer)

Media – Mage PoV - Holy Paladin PoV
    Hellooooooo Zauce!

<Immortals> is 2/11M recruiting for Mythic Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for just a few years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
    We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
    Casural runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
    Hey Zauce,

Not sure what level of raiding you're looking for, but I see that you play a couple classes that we could be interested in. Take a look!

Requires Supervision Mythic raid team Th/M: 4/11M
    1-2 Rdps Boom>Lock>SPriest>Hunter

When recruiting we do not recruit toons, we recruit people. People that will thrive in the community we have been building for 3 years. I look forward to chatting with you, and below is some basic information about the people who require supervision.

Guild: Requires Supervision
    Server: Turalyon
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: PVE
    Progression: 4/11M

Mythic days and times: Monday/Thursday
    8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Requires Supervision can contact Ladie#1111, Zarin#1554, or find us in game.

Hello, we are a Horde guild looking for players. We are a newly founded guild and need experienced people. I need a few players to take charge of planning and executing raids. We also quest and do a lot of PVP. We are currently four members strong. We are a laid back group that is about fun while kill things. We use Mumble for communication. I have added the link to my post above. If you are interested, send me mail in the game or whisper me for an invite. My Horde name is Thundrmaster and my alliance name is Thunderage (if I happen to be on my Alliance toon). Thanks in advance for your time if you look into my post. Hope you take me up on the offer. Have a great one! Rob
    Hey I think we might be a good fit!

<Mana> (6/11M) is a long standing guild on Sargeras that has many members that have been active and raiding competitively since Vanilla. Our goal is to clear cutting edge every tier, and we have a pretty solid history of doing so.

Our raids are a good mix of productivity and fun. We have fun in raid, while still getting things done.
    Outside of raiding, we are a good group of friends that are always on Discord ready to play WoW or other games with Guildies.

We are currently 6/11M, while clearing 7/9M ToS, 10/10M NH, 3/3M ToV, 7/7M EN.
    With a relatively light 9 hour schedule, our goal is to progress steadily and clear mythic content before the release of the next tier.

Our standard raid schedule is:
    Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
    Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
    Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
    (1:30 AM - 4:30 AM Server Time)

If you think that Mana is right for you.

Check us out at
    Or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
    CO-GM/Recruitment Lonesoldier#1409 (Lonie)
    If you are into raiding or looking for a group to come hang out with come check us out.

<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF ranged DPS / Flex heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7pm EST / Sun 2pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597