[A] Sargeras - 970 HPRIEST LF guild

Guild Recruitment
[A] Sargeras - 970 HPRIEST LF guild

Ask me anything!

Looking for a guild pushing mythic raids :) progress doesn’t matter (I haven’t touched mythic Antorus yet.)
I raid heroic once a day every week and clear it, it leaves me bored for the rest of the week.

-I am available evenings - late nights.
-I would prefer a guild that doesn’t raid on tuesdays but willing to negotiate.
-I am monetarily unable to transfer servers/faction.
-Previous hardcore raider looking to re-experience mythic raiding with a chill crew

- I have not pushed many mythic keystones, no static group and just learned about “raider.io.” happy to do so, though.

My current logs :
(there are some troll pulls / purposefully dead and afk pulls in my logs lol)
(after race/name change)

Previous experience :
Been raiding seriously since TBC, quitting on and off since Cata because guilds fall apart and I lose purpose LOL

Paladin logs from earlier in Xpac (before I rerolled priest)
(Emerald Nightmare)
(Nighthold) *around the time I quit the game, didn’t get much into mythic.

Cutting edge Xavius
AOTC Gul’dan
(Then I quit before doing mythic, did a little ToV, then didn’t come back until right before Antorus release. Rerolled.)
AOTC Helya

Previous Xpacs -
Cutting Edge The Black Gate
AOTC Blackhand+Imperator (guild fell apart before mythic)

AOTC Garrosh Hellscream
AOTC Every other Panda boss (casual close-friend guild, then it fell apart)

Versatile healer that heals on every class besides shamans :) Played HPaladin since vanilla, made my RDruid in cata, Boosted my priest to 100 when I came back in Legion, and just used 110 boost on a monk.

Slight disclaimer : I have not gotten my dps weapon yet, lol.
If you do find the funds to transfer, we just recently lost a healer and are looking to replace him asap.
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities.
Our current Antorus progression is 2/11M.
Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: a healer for the main roster
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336 (battle.net)
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ