Shu-zen is way too tiny

General Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11
02/15/2018 05:19 AMPosted by Emmawak
Saw my first one last night - wow it is small and tiny. If they already patched it, still a fail.

Why are they allowing everyone to basically buy the Monk class mount? That is what it pretty much looks like.

It's a Pandaria themed mount, but it looks nothing like the monk class mount.
Has anyone noticed Shu-zen's lazy left eye (looking at the mount from the front)? It's more dimly glowing than the one on the right. Just thought I'd point that out. It's very, very noticeable.
He does have a point though. I mean, I've walked by some male Pandaren riding one and I see the look in that poor dog's eyes, screaming: "Kill me."
02/15/2018 04:52 PMPosted by Celestacia
Has anyone noticed Shu-zen's lazy left eye (looking at the mount from the front)? It's more dimly glowing than the one on the right. Just thought I'd point that out. It's very, very noticeable.

It's incredibly noticeable. When not in flight, his left eye is dim and it looks really awful. Quite an oversight.

And still, he remains the same size after being "fixed" and remains far too small on Dwarfs, Pandaren, etc.

Can we get some attention on this?
02/16/2018 05:38 AMPosted by Tankbeard
02/15/2018 04:52 PMPosted by Celestacia

It's incredibly noticeable. When not in flight, his left eye is dim and it looks really awful. Quite an oversight.

And still, he remains the same size after being "fixed" and remains far too small on Dwarfs, Pandaren, etc.

Can we get some attention on this?

TOTALLY AGREE.

He is still TOO SMALL on Female Night elves.

He is good in Male night elves. Because i tested in another char and it is way bigger on him but on her the dog is still tiny. And both male and female night elves got the same height. So why in males is bigger and on females is smaller?

Blizzard really messed up in this mount. I dont remember this happened before with any other mount in the game.

Why so many issues on the scaling size of this mount when its totally the same as any other and also it follows the same pattern as the Imperial Quilen mount. So why not putting on Shuzen the same size as the Quilen and all this issue would never happened.
Also yesterday i was mounted on Shuzen with a female night elf char and suddenly it became bigger and few seconds later it went small again.

The mount is like glitched or bugged.

Something is wrong with it.
please fix it, i want to gift this to my friends
02/16/2018 10:18 AMPosted by Edyn
please fix it, i want to gift this to my friends

Same! I want to give it to a friend of mine I always game with who loves Doggos. But I'd love to give them a full mount, that looks complete, and feels epic!

I took a screen of my Dwarf Monk to show above mentioned friend the epic and Divine protector (this is after the 30% buff, before the subsequent "nerf", and "resize fix").

https://i.imgur.com/crcmsRM.jpg

In my humble opinion, this looks GREAT! Looks epic, fantastic, and strong...all the things a Divine Sentinel should be! And a mount worthy of the purchase price.

Blizz, please. :)
Bump?

Can we get some feedback on this issue and our ongoing concerns, please?

IE: Size of the mount on Dwarves, Pandas, Elves, Humans, etc. and the dim "derp" eye when on the ground?
looks fine on this toon, leave it alone.
Not to semi-necro, but I heartily agree. He's the smallest mount there is.
02/12/2018 02:16 PMPosted by Airc
02/12/2018 02:10 PMPosted by Evillyn
Only my gnome characters look okay on it.

That's because, for some dumb reason, mounts are bigger for Gnomes (and Tauren). Mounts should never change size. If a race looks silly on a small mount, then maybe they shouldn't be using that mount (or just be used to looking silly).

I main a Blood Elf and when I play anything bigger, the mount looks ridiculously tiny to me.

I know it's not, I'm just used to my main's size.
Ugh just went on it on my troll and I miss when it first came out. I liked that size. Now it looks so weird =/ I'm too big for it
03/02/2018 10:48 PMPosted by Liger
Ugh just went on it on my troll and I miss when it first came out. I liked that size. Now it looks so weird =/ I'm too big for it
it pays to be tiny