Shu-zen is way too tiny

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 11 Next
02/12/2018 04:11 PMPosted by Deydrania

What a mount revisit?! That's... never happened... ever...

There are so many mounts that were released with horrid flaws and they were never revisited!

Actually it has: the Polar Bear mount from Storm Peaks was originally much smaller than the other bears (and was amazing), but was changed to match the rest.
People are always telling their little kids that "You can't ride that dog like a damn pony."

XD
02/12/2018 02:36 PMPosted by Mistwynd
02/12/2018 02:21 PMPosted by Ythisens
I actually submitted this feedback per some early comments on Reddit this morning and we agree, this doggo is too smol.

His floof is being increased by approximately 30%.

This should be going live soonish.
NooooOOOOO!!!!!

I loved the tiny dog. Looks comical.

How about we decrease his floof by 30% instead?

i actually think this would make it look even better for gnomes to use :))

lets make it smaller!
02/12/2018 02:10 PMPosted by Evillyn
I bought it... and I am a little disappointed. Only my gnome characters look okay on it. The rest look way too big, like they are breaking the poor dogs back.

Too short / too fat / looks almost like a furry pig =/

By okay, you mean a gnome in the dogs mouth as a chew toy?
this doggo is too smol.

quote of the year
Awww, I actually liked the size.

Oh well :) it will be nice either way.

Looks like the floof was too great and is starting to consume some of the riders. We're changing him back to his floof volume from this morning while we see what we can do to maintain the mane.
02/12/2018 06:03 PMPosted by Ythisens

Looks like the floof was too great and is starting to consume some of the riders. We're changing him back to his floof volume from this morning while we see what we can do to maintain the mane.

Is there any way you can do race specific scaling rather than an across the board fix? And can you do that for all the mounts? My draenei needs his charger to be a Clydesdale.
Needs to def be the size of the Quilen mount from MoP :D so glad you guys are making it bigger.

Looks awkward size wise but omg favorite mount ever.

<__< Being said... can Paladins get a glyph called Glyph of the Good Boy, where we use Divine Steed and it's Shu-zen instead? (not serious but hey you never know, humor might make something happen)

Or you could make him SO BIG that he consumes ALL OF THE RIDER...and it's just like you became a giant dog. #FIXED.

Also, I knew you guys would never make a mount bigger. I've been after you all for 3 years to do that to no avail.
02/12/2018 02:49 PMPosted by Anareiel
02/12/2018 02:26 PMPosted by Glïndä
Wish they could do this with the forums Post History.

How dare you want something substantive to be done.

you should be happy to be allowed to pay your monthly subscription on time and telling Blizzard what a good job they're doing, while you wait for the next gate to open.

Salty much?
I'm really sad now, and totally not buying the mount I had wanted so much just a few minutes ago. Why did you have to shrink my(would have been) puppers?

Can I have just ONE nice thing this expansion?
And I thought nothing could look worse than our druid class mounts. I'm sorry Blizz, but you should pay us $25 to ride that hideous thing around. I honestly don't see the effort that went into it, my 2-year old draws better.
Oh. and the dog wasn't nearly big enough even after the hotfix. I had to use almost 5% of my resizing power to get them bigger than a mammoth. Unacceptable!
he's the perfect size for my dwarven monk. Very cute mount.
Why did they revert the change :(

He's just too small..
I actually submitted this feedback per some early comments on Reddit this morning and we agree, this doggo is too smol.

Its a problem with the Quilen mount skeleton you used for this model. The MoP CE mount has the same problem its too small.
02/12/2018 04:24 PMPosted by Cermoonos
Hey, Ythisens, how about making the antlers on the HM Tauren Moonkin 100 Percent bigger. (Currently, they are at 0 %)

0 * 2 = 0

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.

Let the floof consume all.
Imagine that! Blizzard didn’t bother to properly test something that was strictly made because they are money hungry! Who would have guessed?! Thanks for the quality work, Blizzard.