9/11 M Pro Rdruid LFG:)

Guild Recruitment
9/11 M I tried to build a guild beginning of the tier with some friends. I came back to WoW at 7.3. We could no longer put in the proper time to run a guild so decided to find a guild to trial with. Went to Topped Off raided for 4 weeks, leadership was lacking and we overhealed a lot making it tough to parse.

I have over 160 pulls on Aggramar. We had very poor add control and could not get passed about 25%.

I am an ideal raider; I show up on time 100% attendance and come prepared knowing mechanics, not afraid to be put on the spot and handle responsibility.

I came back to WoW recently I know, and don't have a ton of raid experience in Legion, but I came back 200 days ago and have 88 days played, so it is fair to say I am dedicated to playing at the highest level possible. I am willing to continue to put in the work required to be a great asset to US Top 50 guilds in the next expac. I plan to have 2 viable healing alts for BFA and can also do Balance.

I have all required raid addons. I am above average at raid awareness, playing my spec at the highest level while not tunneling.

Here is a link to my UI: https://imgur.com/a/tdUbO

I am a 23 year old male, prefer weekday raids and am totally in control of my schedule so will always be able to make raid. Looking to raid anywhere from 8-12 hours a week, but open to other options depending on the guild.

Add me on btag if interested:) Euphoria#11674

Looking for M+ team/players to run with.

Resto druid 3.8k+ io score

81 Artifact Traits

20% Avoidance @ilvl 970

Name: Positive Mental Attitude
Faction: Horde
Server: Tichondrius
Progression: 9/11M ABT 9/9M Tomb
Core Raid Days: Wednesday/ Sunday
Core Raid Times: 6pm - 10pm PST(Server Time)

About Us: We are a close guild looking to push through mythic and enjoy our time while we do it. We enjoy joking around and having a good time. And when it comes time to raid, we buckle down and down bosses.

What We Are Looking For: We are looking for players who want to help progress through mythic end game content. We ask that people applying know the current content up through heroic, and have gear that is suitable for mythic progression.

Current Needs:

Blood DK

Death knight

Looking to add Any skilled healer class to the roster, Offspec dps a +

If I did not list your class, please don't hesitate to contact me. We are always recruiting more people. If you have the skill, and the competency to raid at a high level we will gladly bring you in.

Apply on the Website, then you can contact me in game via BattleTag, or character whispers. I will also be checking this post frequently.

BattleTags/Character Names:

Ironicks#1316 - Ironikx, Ironickz
Deism#1427 - Sgmx

We look forward to hearing from you!
still looking
The Coalition US Lightbringer is a 12 Year old Guild Currently 9/9M 9/11M
Raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10:30 PST. Mon Optional Alt Raid

Loot will be done via Loot Council based upon performance, attendance, and need.

Raiders will be provided with flasks, potions, food, augments, vantus runes and guild repairs to help reduce the burden of raiding.

We are looking for team oriented people who want to have fun but can play at a high level and kill some bosses with us.

Please put your application on our website - http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/

If you have any questions feel free to add me Xellos #1969, Dorkman #11605, Val #12738
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
<<Freelance>> Proudmoore is Looking For More!!! Seeking reliable and friendly, active players.

High Priority for a:

Actively seeking a:
Flex Tank
Enhancement Shaman
Affliction/Demo Lock
Resto Druid

and/or any other exceptional players seeking a stable home.

Our goal is to push cutting edge each tier and enjoy playing with people who learn quickly. We’re looking for players who understand and anticipate mechanics while maximizing their classes output and are also fun loving! We're always on the lookout for people who enjoy not only content but company.

Too Long- Would Not Read :P
-Raid Days: Mon/Tues/Weds 5:30-8:30 pST, Optional Thursday Night Events
-Contact: Solidflash#1444(Star), Compy#11349 (Compy), Lhevis#1706(Lhevis)
or any of our other raid members
-Server: US-Proudmoore
-Progression: 9/11M, week 1 AOTC [7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10 M NH, 8/9 M ToS]
-Loot: RC LootCouncil
-VoIP: Discord
-Logs: Guild logs are public on warcraftlogs.com
Are you looking for a well established adult raiding guild filled with skilled players who enjoy playing WoW at a high level with high caliber people? If so, <Freelance> may be the home for you!