Speed leveling is gone, deal with it.

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 9 Next
Over my vanilla years, as I have said in many posts. I have found my leveling pace unchanged, honestly. Players just need to stop rushing everything. There is enough to do to keep yourself occupied for weeks if you just cool down about it.

Blizzard has made everything in this game until now about going fast.

1. They nerf xp needed every expansion, so new players are not left behind.
2. XP pots, boosts, RAF, hats, looms, LFD bonuses.
3. The game doesn't start, until level cap.
4. Challenge mode dungeons.
5. Mythic plus.

Most people in this game, have spent years in the content you think is fantastic.
02/07/2018 12:39 PMPosted by Unïty
Over my vanilla years, as I have said in many posts. I have found my leveling pace unchanged, honestly. Players just need to stop rushing everything. There is enough to do to keep yourself occupied for weeks if you just cool down about it.

5. Mythic plus.

Most people in this game, have spent years in the content you think is fantastic.

1. They do that so you can enjoy the expansion
2. Use it all when you can
3. The game starts when you launch it from the client
4. Good fun
5. Best times

I too have spent years in content that is indeed fantastic, as its the whole of the game.
No it's still there.

I was raiding with new races yesterday.

If things were working the way it was supposed to be I wouldn't be raiding with them for 6-8 weeks.
02/07/2018 12:35 PMPosted by Kegstand
02/07/2018 12:19 PMPosted by Nevlin
Why so toxic towards casuals?
Why so toxic towards people that liked the leveling system before 7.3.5? Pot meet kettle, door swings both ways, etc...
Because it was BROKEN, and Blizzard fixed that.
What? Leveling is still extremely fast in this game...
It takes about 12 hours to get 20-110, way faster if you RAF or chug 300% potions.

Just run dungeons with a max level.
20-60 stockades/rfc
60-82 ramps
82-90 stonecore
90-94 wod bonus obj + treasures
94-100 auch
100-110 dungeon runs from 101 twink.

Make it even faster by levelling a monk and doing the daily (and every 10 levels) quest for +50% xp for an hour.

Make it even faster and get garrison resources at 90 for a 20% xp pot from the garrison vendor.

Make it the most fastest by chugging Deepholm Potions to port out after clearing Stonecore instantly.
02/07/2018 11:38 AMPosted by Nevlin
There may not be challenge, but there is story... why should that be any less important?
We have already done the story many times, it's old and a snooze fest at this point.
02/07/2018 11:32 AMPosted by Nevlin
Dungeon's are now supposed to be challenges that drop rewards to help make questing easier, like they're ment to :)

I got news for you, dungeon leveling is just as easy at it always was.
02/07/2018 12:44 PMPosted by Meod
Just run dungeons with a max level

lol

"Pay someone or ask your friends to sacrifice time to you" is the answer to leveling speed changes?

I'm sure next you'll remind me boosts are $60...
02/07/2018 12:49 PMPosted by Morgueart
02/07/2018 11:32 AMPosted by Nevlin
Dungeon's are now supposed to be challenges that drop rewards to help make questing easier, like they're ment to :)

I got news for you, dungeon leveling is just as easy at it always was.

Nope, it's not! Boosting is but dungeon leveling is far harder and more time consuming now. Spreading misinformation is bad!
02/07/2018 12:44 PMPosted by Meod
It takes about 12 hours to get 20-110, way faster if you RAF or chug 300% potions.

Just run dungeons with a max level.
20-60 stockades/rfc
60-82 ramps
82-90 stonecore
90-94 wod bonus obj + treasures
94-100 auch
100-110 dungeon runs from 101 twink.

Make it even faster by levelling a monk and doing the daily (and every 10 levels) quest for +50% xp for an hour.

Make it even faster and get garrison resources at 90 for a 20% xp pot from the garrison vendor.

Make it the most fastest by chugging Deepholm Potions to port out after clearing Stonecore instantly.

It takes far less than 12 hours to make the money for a boost in your real world grind.
The problem is alts vs newbies.

Blizz could EASILY fix that by buffing heirloom XP gains. That way the old players would just get their new alts up to 110 fast enough not to be a chore, and newbies could perfectly well enjoy their content at a slow pace like they want.

Win/win for everyone.

The way it's being done now, the only people who are REALLY happy are the ones selling dungeon rushes for gold.
02/07/2018 12:53 PMPosted by Driggins
It takes far less than 12 hours to make the money for a boost in your real world grind.

Then you don't get the Heritage Armor which is the only reason most of us are leveling one of each Allied race.
The problem with it is the quests are seriously outdated. They make 0 sense for where the game actually is. They really need to be overhauled again.
02/07/2018 12:19 PMPosted by Nevlin
02/07/2018 12:16 PMPosted by Teranoid

Sucks to suck then.
Why so toxic towards casuals? You really can't say someone sucks because they quest to level and couldn't care less about achieving 110. Questing was once a core part of the game, now it is again.

Actually I can say whatever I want. Stop acting like your opinion is the only one that matters there snowflake.
02/07/2018 12:39 PMPosted by Unïty

5. Mythic plus.

4. Good fun
5. Best times

I too have spent years in content that is indeed fantastic, as its the whole of the game.

1. Exactly where the game starts.
2. Do it again, but faster.
3. Can't argue with that.
4. Has to do with time, and slow didn't win.
5. See 4 for the answer.
I honestly love the new questing though some minor kinks could use to be ironed out. Was doing the John J Keeshan story line earlier today and the camouflage effect wouldn’t work properly. It was like trying to stealth by mobs thirty levels higher and they just constantly saw right through it.
02/07/2018 12:58 PMPosted by Zylda
I honestly love the new questing though some minor kinks could use to be ironed out. Was doing the John J Keeshan story line earlier today and the camouflage effect wouldn’t work properly. It was like trying to stealth by mobs thirty levels higher and they just constantly saw right through it.
That's still not fixed? That was reported multiple times during the PTR. :(
Problem is, I have already done all this content multiple times.

Don't really wanna do it even slower.

4. Good fun
5. Best times

1. Exactly where the game starts.
2. Do it again, but faster.
3. Can't argue with that.
4. Has to do with time, and slow didn't win.
5. See 4 for the answer.

1. That's So Warcraft
2. Do a Barrel Roll
3. Indeed
4. Time is made of Circles
5. This is a bad test, I want a do over