966 Boomkin LF M Antorus

Guild Recruitment
Hey all, I'm a 966 11/11H Boomie that's looking for a guild to progress the rest of the expansion in Mythic Antorus. I'm currently on a pretty dead server where the raid times don't match my schedule. I do M+ daily and try to better my toon in every instance.

Looking for a Tues/Thurs
Any time before 1PM EST or after 930PM EST on other days

Links to my Logs/I.O

If you'd like to add me on Bnet, here is my btag Zache#1646

Looking for Alliance only, i can spend the money for a realm transfer, but not both.

[Mist] [H] Area 52 7/11 Mythic
We're looking for guildies, not raid bots. We raid, rbg, do other random things in wow, play plenty of games besides WoW and are all social human beings, so we want people who mesh with our group instead of people who only log on for raid. If you're interested, please read the rest of the post.

<Mist> is a 2 day, 6 hour/week raid guild. We are currently progressing through Antorus and are going to be around in the World of Warcraft scene for a long time. Many of us have high end raiding exp and want to clear raids at a more casual level than before. Our goal is longevity, rather than only pushing ranks. Therefore, in order to do that, we clear content efficiently with a relatively short raid schedule. We try to be as inclusive as possible, but when we can only bring 20 to mythic, our best players will receive priority for raid spots.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST

Thursday @ 8:30pm EST is reserved for completely optional raids such as normal/heroic once everyone is fully geared as well as doing older tier raids for mounts/achieves (ex: mythic NH/ToV).

Usually loot is distributed via RC Loot Council with progression at the forefront of the decision making process.

• 90% attendance
• Working headset and mic in order to use Discord
• Able to accept constructive criticism and work as a team to improve

Contact me for more information about us and/or joining:
• Bnet:

• Discord:
(Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Antorus the Burning Throne 5/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M( Cutting Edge)

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/Argus Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys.

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Closed
Healer: Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, Restoration Druid. ( Offspecs with dps is encouraged)
Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Afflic Warlock.

If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We
will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 2/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - Low
  • Warlock - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Ret Pally - Closed
  • Frost DK- Closed
  • Havoc DH - Closed
  • WW Monk - Closed
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    Hello! <Hypnotic> 9/11M 2night on US Turalyon Alliance LF DPS for our Mythic core.
    Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST. Tues = 110% optional alt night
    Full Recruitment Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760688159#1
    Application: http://www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment

Please add my btag/discord if you have questions or would like to talk.
    Discord: Laatu#4967
    Btag: Laatu#1956
    Appreciate your time.
    We dont match perfectly with your raid times but there isnt a lot out there. Thought i would post anyway and let you decide. GL in your search tho. Hope you find what you need if we dont fit.

<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday Heroic raid at same times

Top Needs: (DPS and Heals must be 950+ with 75 traits)

Possible spot for priest, druid or shammy healer (shammy most)

Current opening for second tank starting around 2/13. Will gear up the right person

Any great players will be considered. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 11/11H 3/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion and into BFA

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

Hey Cinders! I'm not sure if you mean that you can raid Tues and Thurs after 9:30 as well but if you can, I'll offer you a spot into our heroic team immediately! We want to progress into mythic but we need more players like you that want to better themselves constantly! Hit me up!

Server: US-Dalaran
    Faction: Alliance
    Focus: Semi-Hardcore Heroic Raiding and Dungeons Mythic/Mythic+
    Raid Days & Times: Tuesdays & Thursday 9:00 PM – 12:00 PM Eastern
    Progression: 10/11H, 11/11N AtBT, 9/9H ToS, 9/9N ToS, 10/10 H NH, 10/10 N NH, 3/3 H TOV, 7/7 H EN
    Loot: Personal
    Currently Recruiting:
    DPS: Boomkin, Warlock, Spriest, Shaman -- any skilled raider will be considered. Casual/social members and new raiders also welcome!
    Discord: https://discord.gg/C6dgRXq (Be sure to let someone know you're there!)

Recruiting for Antorus!
    **Current Goal: We recently got our AoTC for heroic Antorus, now Argus is a farm boss. We need more members so we can progress through Mythic!**
    Our recruitment is intended to support the numbers necessary for heroic (eventually mythic) raiding and to welcome more people to our incredible group of gaming friends, even if they are not heroic/mythic focused.

We plan on switching to Horde when Battle for Azeroth drops out, but we will still raid in Alliance for the next few months.

Heroic/Mythic Raiders:

Our raiding goals are simple: striving to bring our best every raid night but staying true to who we are. Our raid environment is non-abrasive, fair, and positive. We’re looking for progression-minded players who have the willingness to work as a team, help their fellow members, and support the guild so that everyone can meet their own end-game goals. Attitude is everything. If you’re interested in running Mythics, we want to hear from you!

Normal/Casual/Social Members:

It’s not always about raiding and we get that. We offer a non-mandatory Normal raid on Monday nights for anyone who doesn’t want or cannot commit the time to our Tues/Thurs nights.

Who We Are

Logicæ offers a great environment that fosters community in raid, guild and across the server. We value teamwork, fairness, positive attitudes, and seeing our goals achieved. We value an environment that does not impede on our competitive members’ agendas, nor force unrealistic expectations on players who have a more carefree approach. Regardless of your focus, you’ll never be looked down upon by other members. Our focus is a progression-oriented atmosphere.

Why Join Us?

Because whether your enjoyment comes from heroic raiding, mythic+, PVP, RP, or posting dank memes in our discord--we have the same values.

Additionally, we offer:

• Team Progression Rewards
  • Strong Teamwork
  • Diverse, Positive Environment
  • Open, approachable, engaged Leadership
  • Active Discord Community
  • 100% No Drama, No Toxicity Tolerance
  • A screaming tuna! Join to find out.
  • What are the members like?

• Mature – The kind of atmosphere a fun-loving adult can appreciate, without being exclusive of young adults.
  • Laid Back - People who like to joke around and have fun with the game and each other. Even the more competitive ones aren’t elitist and like to have fun.
  • Respectful – We’re nothing without it.
  • Helpful – Willing to share the knowledge they have with newcomers.
  • Raid-Competent – People who are committed to goals and each other, reliable but understanding that RL comes first, raid aware, show up on time and prepared, able to receive criticism and use it to better their performance.
  • Social – We’re not all raiders and that’s okay. Good people who don’t raid have something to offer and gain from our guild.
  • Would you like to know more?

1. Contact a leader in-game:
    GM: Valkiryen (or Aquryen) Btag: Valk10#1894
    Officer: Darkfaythe (or Darkfaithes) Btag: Darkfaythe#11343
    Raid Leader: Asarhea (or Serebyi) Btag: Hootie#1253

2. Connect with us on Discord https://discord.gg/C6dgRXq (Be sure to let someone know you're there!)
    Message us on Discord!
    Valk: Valk10#0538
    Faythe: DarkFaythe#0302
    Asarhea: Asarhea#4669
    Heya! We're an 11/11H guild looking to round out a Mythic roster, searching for 945+ DPS and Heals.

We like to play other games together too, and hang out on Discord everyday. We're fairly serious about progression, and we tend to be strict about ending our raid at the designated time. Most of us are in our mid-20s.

We're on Bleeding Hollow US, Horde, and raid Saturday and Sunday from 8 to 11PM EST, come and grab a hot one and join us!

Send me a whisper and I'll get back to you ASAP. You can also reach me on my battle.net at Chronostasis#1748.
    [H]-Remnant- Of <Regency>

9/9H 3/9M
    (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)

About Team:
    As an original Regency raid team, our goals are to down raiding content as well as forge friendships in the process. We have very dedicated leadership that stresses the importance of building a fun atmosphere but also remaining tried and true to the hard work that comes with progression raiding. If you are interested in heroic content but also want the fun that comes with a large social atmosphere, consider Remnant as your new home!

Raiding with us also offers the perks that come with the Regency raiding community!

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS (Note: even if you're class isn't listed we may be looking for what you're offering. feel free to contact us anyway!)

Mage - Open
    Priest - Holy, shadow, Disc
    Warlock - Open
    Druid - Balance, Feral
    Warrior - Closed
    Paladin - Retribution, Holy
    Demon Hunter - Closed
    Hunter - BM, MM
    Shaman - Elemental
    Death Knight - Unholy
    Rogue - Closed
    Monk - Closed

Darii - R04 Recruitment Officer - restodru1d#1598
    Wastedmind - R04 Recruitment Officer - teteiyusu#1239
    Drunkn - Forsetti#1223
    Server: Silver Hand
    10/11 H Antorus
    9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
    10/10 H Nighthold
    3/3 H Trial of Valor
    1/7 M & 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.

Current Recruitment:
    - Hunter
    - Shadow Priest
    - Elemental Shaman
    - Balance Druid
    - Feral Druid
    - Mage
    - DPS Warrior
    - Warlock
    - DPS Demon Hunter
    - Death Knight
    - Rogue
    - Backup healer (any dps main spec)
    - Backup tank (any dps main spec)
    - Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
    <Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Come check out <LOST>, we are a Horde US morning raiding guild.

A bit about us: We are 1/11 M Antorus and will move through Mythic at a relaxed pace. Our raid times are: Wednesday, Thursday & Friday - Daylight Savings Time Applies 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. CST (server) 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. EST 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. PST 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. MST

Loot is distributed through the EP/GP Loot System on Heroic and Mythic difficulties. We also regularly push M+ keys 16-19. We are a friendly group and like to help each other and hang out in Discord. We have been an active guild for years, over 5 expansions of active duty. Many of our raiders have been in the guild all that time. If you want a long term raid home, look no further :)

You can contact me at Bnet WishMonster#1458 or on Discord @Anathiel#2660 Or check out our website at http://lost-garona.enjin.com/ and fill out an application!
    Hi Zache, our boomkin wants a boomkin friend on our team and I'm trying my best to make that happen :)

Something Shiny is Alliance on Cenarius. We raid 2 nights a week - Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are currently 3/11M. We use discord for voice comm and RCLootCouncil for loot distribution. We are a fairly laid back group of folks. If times/days work for you, reach out to me at maliwali#1577 btag or maliwali#2947 discord.

Days, Times and Timezone:
    Wednesday and Friday 8:00PM-11:00PM CST

(If we need to add a third day for progression we will do so when the time comes, based on raider availability.)

11/11 Heroic, 3/11 Mythic

Recruitment Contacts:
    Battle.net: Cutegrampy#1884 - Nystik#1758 - TheSwampLord#1636

Discord: Swampy#0001

Looking for warm bodies, preferably ranged DPS, and tanks. However, if you believe you are a skilled raider, all spots on the team are competitive and strong, competent players will be brought onto the team regardless of spec/class etc.

Other Information:
    <Tinderwolves> is a Horde progression raiding guild on Mal'Ganis looking to expand its roster to make a solid, consistent raiding core to progress through current mythic content. As a guild, a core group of friends started a little over a month into the expansion and pushed Mythic progression, getting Cutting Edge for Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold. Due to some personal problems with the leadership core, we disbanded and went our separate ways, but many of us have come back to the game just as Antorus opened, with a couple members maintaining Cutting Edge status in Tomb of Sargeras.

Our main priority is to progress very quickly without devoting a huge amount of time to raiding (6hr/wk). Since we’ve had a late start to the mythic scene, we’re looking ahead to progressing competitively in the future and will be offering trials to quality raiders who can make our raid times consistently. Recruiting all roles for mythic progression!

If this sounds like a good fit for you, then we’d love to try you out!
    Guild: Leviathan (Hyjal)
    Faction: HORDE
    Raid Times/Days:_Tuesday & Thursday 10pm-1am EST ( 7-10pm PST )
    Cleared: Antorus: 4/11M
    Recruitment Contacts: Zayva#1688 (discord) Lynxabane#1231 (bnet)
    Needs: In need of a Healer, (paladin pref but will look at any) and Ranged DPS (high preference for hunter/mage/boomkin)
    Hey there! Don't know if you're still looking for a guild but if you are, please check out Executive Decision on Sargeras [A].

We are a tu/th 8-12 EST group with lots of stuff going on after 9pm the rest of the week including m+ groups and alt norm/heroic runs.

We are a laid back group of 18+ folks who enjoy each others' company in WoW and several other games. When we get together for raids though, we do expect focus. Looking to fill out our mythic roster so we are looking to fill for main raids, not a bench or rotating spot.

Please contact me for additional information if you are interested or see our forum link below.

Pandamonium 6/11M is seeking Alliance Weekend Raiders for Antorus, to include mythic. We are filling core positions, with high priority in the following:

* Hunter
    * Lock
    * Mage

Along with the listed classes, we are strongly looking at all interested. Applicants will have previous mythic experience, a minimum of 75+ traits in their artifact and logs for review. Regardless of class or spec, if you feel like you would be a great fit, we will happily review and discuss an application.

Raid times:
    Sat 7pm-10pm EST
    Sun 7pm-10pm EST

What we're looking from you:
    Knowledge of your class, its mechanics, and its roles
    Knowledge of the current raiding tier
    The ability to communicate and take criticism
    A good-natured personality
    A desire and understanding of progression raiding

If you would like to contact us for more information, please add us on B-Net
    Recruitment Officer: Drinkinmycup#1192
    Heal Lead: Amaranthia Razeal#1267
    Melee Lead: Hades thefonze#1383
    Ranged Lead: Elwynbron Stealthed#1183
    Raid Lead / Guild Master: Atrianna#1646
    About Us: <Gray Parses Only> is a mythic raiding guild located on Stormrage. When we’re not raiding, we’re hanging out in discord, usually running groups. We accept casual players as well, have the occasional PvPers and are always look to push mythic plus!

Raid Schedule: Tues 10pm-1am EST & Wed 10pm-1am EST (also optional raids hosted on Sunday)

Progression: 4/11 Mythic Antorus -- 5/9M ToS -- 5/10M NH -- 3/3H ToV -- 4/7M EN Inquire Today!

We are currently recruiting the following classes / specs: Ranged - Boomkin, Spriest, Hunter, Warlock, Mage (HIGH PRIORITY)

Healer - Shaman, Monk, Disc Priest.

For any questions/inquiries: Join our recruitment discord discord.gg/DUU3D4E

Or add Mastablastah#1100, Val#1862, Kirnal#1437, Lazytitan#155776, Rainspider#1412

Thank for taking the time to Read this post! We hope to hear from you soon!