I'm mad about rep grind, when's Classic?

General Discussion
No word yet.

But Classic forums are over here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/22814264/
01/31/2018 01:04 PMPosted by Srprsbuttsex
01/31/2018 01:02 PMPosted by Homonculus

It was hydraxian waterlords but you only needed exalted to summon rag and only one person needed it.

So if one person has exalted with all the legion reps if it was classic they could unlock all the playable races for the guild

lol no

You needed multiple people to unlock the runes because the item was a 1 time use

Thats right i forgot it was one use. But at least it wasnt time gated and EVERYONE in the raid didnt need one
01/31/2018 12:54 PMPosted by Kvettch
I'm upset about the rep grind for Allied races.

Also when is Classic WoW coming?

GOLD!!!
It's almost as if I've played classic WoW and I'm interested in how much everyone will love the reputation system.

LOL.
I will definitely enjoy it more than legion. Yes i played vanilla back in 04-05. And have also been playing on those illegal servers for years. I'll never get bored of the good days in WoW.
U literally didnt need rep in vanilla unless it was for raids and that was done naturally.
Mc
Aq40
The rep people grinded for was optional rep or maybe pvp rep for gear if you werent raiding
Did you even classic bro?

I HATED the rep grinds then. One could have NO life ever. The 6-7 weeks it takes now is more like 6-7 months back then OR you had an amazing guild collecting resources to turn in for you.

Took my best bud majority of Classic to grind rep to have a Kodo mount for his Troll. I was able to pvp my rogue for the mount faster, but not by much than it took him to turn in cloth day in and day out.
01/31/2018 01:00 PMPosted by Raiyyn
You want to play Classic and you're complaining about some silly, 3ish week long rep grind? Really? Seriously? That is absolutely hilarious! I 'bout fell outta my chair when i read this.
At least I can farm timbermaws and MC for rep.

Sitting around waiting while the game tells you '!@#$ you come back tomorrow' isn't my idea of fun.
guy's OP is trolling,your taking the bait.....he is posting on a nightborne for crying out loud.
01/31/2018 01:20 PMPosted by Skymane
guy's OP is trolling,your taking the bait.....he is posting on a nightborne for crying out loud.

I mean, I literally said it a few posts up.

Didn't need to call it out, unless.

YOU'RE GRINDING FOR MY REP. Awwww.

Guess you never played classic eh? Or am I not getting the joke?
IM JUST MAD ABOUT LIFE AND STUFF
01/31/2018 01:24 PMPosted by Valanash

Guess you never played classic eh? Or am I not getting the joke?

The joke is life.

*smokes cigarette*

So you want to grind rep for the Thorium Brotherhood, Hydraxian Waterlords, Winterspring Frostsaber trainers, Silverwing Sentinels / Warsong Clan, League of Arathor / whatever the Undead pvp faction is, Frostwolf Clan / whatever the dwarf pvp faction is, Argent Dawn, etc.?

Oh, and you want to have to grind content to unlock instances and raids, or parts of instances like Upper Blackrock Spire, Blackrock Depths beyond the prison, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, etc?

It's coming soon! Have fun with all of that!
01/31/2018 01:29 PMPosted by Sarynth

So you want to grind rep for the Thorium Brotherhood, Hydraxian Waterlords, Winterspring Frostsaber trainers, Silverwing Sentinels / Warsong Clan, League of Arathor / whatever the Undead pvp faction is, Frostwolf Clan / whatever the dwarf pvp faction is, Argent Dawn, etc.?

Oh, and you want to have to grind content to unlock instances and raids, or parts of instances like Upper Blackrock Spire, Blackrock Depths beyond the prison, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, etc?

WOAH WOAH GET THAT BLACKWING LAIR OUTTA MY CLASSIC.

I hope you're joking, the classic rep grinds will be a lot hard. Be prepared to turn in lots of cloth on each toon, that you want rep with because if classic is anything like it was before your mounts won't be account wide, you will need to grind out the rep for each and every character.
No dungeon grinding with tabards either, they didn't exist for that back then.
It took me a year to get exalted with the Hydraxion Waterlords. After revered, trash mobs gave no rep. You had to kill the bosses. Every week you had to kill the bosses. I must have been really bored then.
01/31/2018 01:31 PMPosted by Tsavis

I hope you're joking, the classic rep grinds will be a lot hard. Be prepared to turn in lots of cloth on each toon, that you want rep with because if classic is anything like it was before your mounts won't be account wide, you will need to grind out the rep for each and every character.
No dungeon grinding with tabards either, they didn't exist for that back then.

I'm as serious as I am about my 13 year old son being mad about reps.
01/31/2018 01:30 PMPosted by Kvettch
01/31/2018 01:29 PMPosted by Sarynth

Never.
01/31/2018 01:38 PMPosted by Sarynth
01/31/2018 01:30 PMPosted by Kvettch

Never.

You say that now, but when I get exalted rep with you, YOU'LL CHANGE YOUR TUNE.