Looking for casual guild

Guild Recruitment
I just came back from a long hiatus from MoP (played very shortly in WoD and legion launch, like a few days /played) and I am looking for a friendly guild that can help me get used to the game again.

I have boosted my main mage to 110 and I am currently gearing up through mythic dungeons and mythic +.

I used to raid back in MoP, such as heroic SoO (and mythic after the changes).

This time around I am -not- interested in mythic raiding. I would be willing to try and do normal/heroic raiding though, but I would need help learning the mechanics of fights.

Alliance preferably.

Edit: won't be using this toon I posted on, this was a alt I had in MoP.
<Guild Name Loading>
[A] Proudmoore

< Guild Name Loading> Is a Semi-Casual raiding guild that has recently transferred to the server. Our current raid progression is 3/11H. We are currently looking for new members to fill out our core heroic raid team. Our members have been raiding together since BC and are very knowledgeable. We are in search of likeminded players who are ready to progress and have fun doing it! We are a socially active guild that has a very active discord and guild chat. If you are just looking for a place to call home but not raid that’s fine as well all are welcome!

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8 pm EST to 10pm EST

Raiding Needs:
Tanks: Closed
Heals: Closed
Melee Dps: Paladin, Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Monk, Druid
Ranged Dps: Hunter, Balance Druid, shaman

Please Contact with any questions:
Guild master: Sophiana (Dyslexia#1187)
Co GM: Bulldozer (SirUlric#1140)
Officer: Darkrane (Strider051#1303)
Officer: Turw (Fuzzypickles#1730)
Hi! I think our guild is something that you are looking for! So here's our info:

The Remnants of Hope
Alliance, Wyrmrest Accord
North America
http://www.remnantsofhope.com

About The Guild

Remnants of Hope was founded on June 7, 2009. Originally a Star Wars Galaxies guild, we have since moved on to play GW2, SWTOR, ESO and World of Warcraft (WoW). We’re more than just a gaming guild – we are truly a community made of members who enjoy playing every single aspect of the games we play, from PvE to PvP to RP to chattering socially with each other over our expansive forums and Teamspeak. We’re made up of members from all over the world, with a wide variety of ages, backgrounds, genders and play styles. Because we’re community-oriented you’ll never feel like just another cog in the wheel. We’ve only got one common goal – to enjoy our favorite online games together. We’d love for you to join us!

You might like our guild if you enjoy…

PvE

We not only help guild members enjoy the PvE content of WoW but to assist them in improving and advancing their characters and personal skills within the game. We are always willing to provide advice/guidance on builds, gearing, dungeon and raid mechanics, etc. Keep in mind that we don’t have all the answers, but we will help find them! We hope to see you in-game and in our events soon! We do everything from leveling parties, world quests, world bosses, achievement and transmogrification runs, Normal, Heroic and Mythic Dungeons, and Normal and Heroic raids. We aren’t doing Mythic Raids yet, but with your help that is going to change!

PvP

We encourage fun and friendly competitive gaming to both the fans of PvP, and those curious about it. We are always willing to lend a hand with builds, classes, and how it all comes together to make a character effective in PvP. We enjoy all aspects of PvP and can offer groups for Random Battlegrounds, World PvP and joining into larger groups to attack Horde Capitals.

RP

We provide our members with an immersive and fun experience for the new roleplayer to the seasoned writer alike. Whether it be in-game or on the forums, we want to promote imagination and storytelling that spans beyond just the Remnants of Hope guild borders. By working with our other WoW Departments within RoH and organizing events with them, we aim for a continuous story that people can get involved in and help to continue shaping.

Playing WoW Socially or Casually

Although we have members doing end-game content such as Mythic Dungeons and Guild Raids, we also have many members who play when they have time, or enjoy the simpler pleasures in WoW like leveling slowly or going on random adventures. We also have a very inviting approach when it comes to difficult content: many of our members are happy to bring along a “newbie” to dungeons or new content, but there’s no pressure for you to join events you aren’t interested in!

What we offer:

1. Very active forums
2. TeamSpeak 3 voice server
3. Freedom to play your game the way you want
4. Scheduled events on the calendar as well as “pop-up” events put together through guild chat
5. Friendly community and environment
6. A structured leadership, with officers for each of our departments (PvE, PvP, RP, and Recruitment)

What we value in our guild members:

* Positive Attitude
* Maturity
* Friendly Nature
* Team Player
* Respectful

How to Join:

Visit us and register here: http://www.remnantsofhope.com/boards/index.php?/register/

Then head here to apply and learn more: http://www.remnantsofhope.com/boards/index.php?/topic/8550-how-to-join-remnants-of-hope-application/

if you have any questions feel free to ask me here or add me my btag is Thorn#2123
You should definitely give us a try. We have a very fun group and our focus is to get AOTC each tier.

Msg me if interested.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761017660
<Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath that formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat. We push to clear Mythic each tier among like-minded players who we not only want to raid with, but also play and speak with outside of raids. Please take a look at our website for more information or contact us on Discord/BNET.
Expectations: 960+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

Legion Progression History:
5/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN
Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Normal Alt Wednesdays
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord
<Distinct Advantage> is an Alliance PvE guild located here on Exodar/Medivh. The members of Distinct Advantage pride ourselves on our ability to progress through difficult content while maintaining a fun and casual atmosphere. Despite a limited schedule, we aim to progress through Mythic content. Our guild is a tight-knit group based on friendship, mutual cooperation, and a commitment to a drama-free atmosphere.
Currently we are 1/11 Mythic Antorus and are currently recruiting to fill some core raid spots for mythic and going forward into BFA.
*** What you can expect ***
• Intelligent and reliable leadership with years of experience.
• A casual and relaxing raid environment while maintaining progression through game content. We work on difficult content while trying to enjoy the challenge instead of letting it stress you out.
*** What we expect from our members ***
• Mastery of your class and doing research to make sure you continue to be at the top of your game. SHOW ME DEM BIG NUMBERS!
• The ability to research and learn a fight’s mechanics before we encounter it together as a guild.
• Reliability in raid attendance. We only raid two nights a week so we need to depend on you to be there when the guild needs you, barring real life issues that can happen to everyone on occasion.
• Voice communications. It is not necessary that you have to speak but we do distribute instructions and raid calls this way. (Currently we use Discord)

*** Guild Information ***
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30pm-11:00pm EST
Current Progression: 1/11 Mythic Antorus.
*** Recruitment Needs ***
Healers: Disc Priest
Melee DPS: Any Class
Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Hunter
All classes will be considered, if interested please contact Eree#1705
We are looking for players who can perform at a mythic level, but also fit into our guild socially. We tend to avoid players who bring negativity to raid, regardless of their skill level.
*** Contact Information ***
If you have any questions regarding recruitment please feel free to contact me (battletag: Eree#1705) or any officers within Distinct Advantage (Iona, Eree, Thordaal).
<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF ranged DPS / Flex heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7pm EST / Sun 2pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

https://errantventureguild.com/
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 9/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.
If you don't find an ally guild to suit your needs, I run a heroic-only adult horde guild :) We're fun and friendly and raid Mon/Wed 9-11 PM EST and are 10/11 Heroic. Spirit#1381
Short Version: New Raid Team w/7/11M experience. 2 night schedule. Recruiting or current tier and beyond.

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761756583

Xantoniel#1517