942 Ret/H pally LF Morning-day raiding casual

Guild Recruitment
Does one exist? I've looked all over! I'm not looking for night time raiding. Available Saturday - Tuesday
We raid the times, but not days . Ill drop some spam in case.

<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday Heroic raid at same times

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top Needs: (DPS and Heals must be 950+ with 75 traits)

Ret
Havoc
DK
Rogue

Possible spot for priest, druid or shammy healer (shammy most)

Current opening for second tank starting around 2/13. Will gear up the right person

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any great players will be considered. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 11/11H 3/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion and into BFA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOT:

RCLOOTCOUNCIL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUILD INFO:

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:
Consecrater#1492

Officers:
Sorensu#1779
Hakkai#1802
<Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath that formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat. We push to clear Mythic each tier among like-minded players who we not only want to raid with, but also play and speak with outside of raids. Please take a look at our website for more information or contact us on Discord/BNET.
Expectations: 960+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

Legion Progression History:
5/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN
Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Normal Alt Wednesdays
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord
Come check out <LOST>, we are a Horde US morning raiding guild.

A bit about us: We are 11/11 H Antorus and will move on to Mythic at a relaxed pace. Our raid times are: Wednesday, Thursday & Friday - Daylight Savings Time Applies 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. CST (server) 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. EST 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. PST 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. MST Loot is distributed through the EP/GP Loot System on Heroic and Mythic difficulties. We also regularly push M+ keys 16-19. We are a friendly group and like to help each other and hang out in Discord. We have been an active guild for years, over 5 expansions of active duty. Many of our raiders have been in the guild all that time. If you want a long term raid home, look no further :)

You can contact me at Bnet WishMonster#1458 or on Discord @Anathiel#2660 Or check out our website at http://lost-garona.enjin.com/ and fill out an application!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856