963 5/11 Rogue - LFG - 8p+ Pacific - Weekday

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: 2-4 days/week. No earlier than 8 PM Pacific, or later than 12:30 AM Pacific. Any day but Saturday.
2. Server preference: None.
3. Faction preference: Slight preference towards Alliance.
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Hardcore or semi-hardcore.
5. Current progression/experience: 5/11M, currently. Previously raided with a US sub-500 ranked guild (TBC/WotLK).
6. Recent logs (if available): Happy to link them upon request. Current performance on Heroic Antorus bosses ranges between 85% and 97%, depending on the boss.
7. Contact info: I'll add you.
8. Anything else:

(Posting on an alt due to a pending trial.)

Hey. I'm a returning raider on the search for a great Mythic guild.

I previously raided in college during TBC and WotLK as part of a US 100-500 ranked guild, as a druid (healer, in TBC) and then a rogue (in WotLK). The guild was Infernal Affairs on Moonrunner.

This Christmas, I explored returning to raiding with a Heroic-only casual guild. I enjoyed that experience, and it's rekindled my desire to get back into serious, competitive raiding.

Here's what I'm looking for in a guild:

• Friendly culture, where every player is treated with dignity and respect, remembering that there's always a real human behind every character.
  • Absolutely zero sexual content, racism, jokes about sexual assault or other violence, discussion about illegal drug use or any other illegal activity. No raging or temper tantrums. Strong preference for guilds that don't refer to DPS in terms of male genital size. In other words, a cordial, professional, grown-up environment.
  • Commitment to excellent play on the part of every member. Ideally, core raiders are ambitious, looking to clear the toughest content in the game on an efficient schedule, and move up rankings. In that sense, a non-casual environment.
  • Strong leadership team.
  • Raids during the time I've specified at the top of my post.

Here's what I bring to the table:

You know those raiders who always show up on time, are always prepared (both in materials and knowledge), don't often mess up -- and when they do they always tell you what went wrong and how they're going to avoid doing that in the future? And even more than that, they're courteous and drama-free, and you just like playing with them?

That's me.

Details below:

• Rogue, Assassination. 963 iLvl, equipped. Built up this character from scratch since December. Now equipped with BIS legendaries, full Heroic Antorus gear/M15+/M+ cache gear. Current best parses in Heroic Antorus range from 85% to 97%, depending on the boss.
  • Loves doing mechanics. Tends to learn faster than others. Whenever I make any kind of mechanical mistake, I'll thoroughly examine it and learn from it. I run Nvida's Instant Replay (which records the last 10 minutes of A/V output from my computer), which helps clarify anything confusing about how an encounter unfolded (which resulted in whatever mistake I made). I'll speak up about anything that strikes me as confusing. I tend not to make the same mistake twice.
  • You'll receive 100% attendance from me. When I commit to something, I make every possible effort to accomplish it, both in and out of the game. Only a true emergency will keep me from playing.
  • I'm a professional, courteous, attentive player. You'll never have any behavior or drama problems from me.
  • I communicate effectively, both in voice and in text.
  • Prepares extensively outside of raid, including researching fights, researching gear choices and addons, etc. Patreon supporter of raidbots.com. =)

Feel free to post your Discord or B.Net contact info here, and I'll reach out.

Thanks!
(Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Progression:
Antorus the Burning Throne 5/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/KJ Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Druid,Death Knight
Healer: Closed
Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter, Warrior
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock
If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We
will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311
Phavick,

Thanks, but that's too early in the day for me. Good luck!

Just to be clear, I won't be able to raid earlier than 8 PM PST. That translates to...

No earlier than 11 PM EST
No earlier than 10 PM CST
No earlier than 9 PM MST

Thanks!
<Dishonored> on Winterhoof Is LF talented, self motivated DPS raiders wanting a steady raid group with a potential of upward mobility and mythic benefits.

Main team 5/11 Mythic Tu,Wed,Th 730-1030 pacific.
Second core team 2/11 Mythic on Sat/Sun 6-9 pacific.

Add JordyPie#1970 on btag if interested
Server: Silver Hand
Progress:
10/11 H Antorus
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 H Nighthold
3/3 H Trial of Valor
1/7 M & 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.
https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG

Current Recruitment:
- Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Feral Druid
- Mage
- DPS Warrior
- Warlock
- DPS Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
- Rogue
- Back up healer (any dps main spec)
- Back up tank (any dps main spec)
- Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
<Ginyu Force> (Horde - Kil'Jaeden) [7/11m Antorus] is looking for members to add to our ranks as we push for a strong finish to this expansion.

We currently offer a late night raid schedule (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30PM-12:30AM PST).

We offer a stable, progression minded, but very personable, enjoyable, laid back raid. We make sure we down content but at the same time having an fun atmosphere.

We are currently looking for exceptional players that have extensive knowledge in their class.

Any and all of those classes with decent experience and a moderate ilvl, are strongly encouraged to message our recruiters. Real IDs are below. If you have any questions at all please message us personally.

Thank you for considering us as a choice for your new guild and hope to hear from you soon!

Message Swiftrick#1953, YungPiccolo#1885
Hey I think we might be a good fit!

<Mana> (5/11M) is a long standing guild on Sargeras that has many members that have been active and raiding competitively since Vanilla. Our goal is to clear cutting edge every tier, and we have a pretty solid history of doing so.

Our raids are a good mix of productivity and fun. We have fun in raid, while still getting things done.
Outside of raiding, we are a good group of friends that are always on Discord ready to play WoW or other games with Guildies.

We are currently 5/11M, while clearing 7/9M ToS, 10/10M NH, 3/3M ToV, 7/7M EN.
With a relatively light 9 hour schedule, our goal is to progress steadily and clear mythic content before the release of the next tier.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
(1:30 AM - 4:30 AM Server Time)

If you think that Mana is right for you.

Check us out at http://www.managuild.com/
Or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
CO-GM/Recruitment Lonesoldier#1409 (Lonie)
While we are not above the occasional !@#$%^-* joke on bosses with lots of balls that hit raiders (maidens/kin) we are usually on the more mature side as a older guild. Have been around for a long time and plan to be around for alot longer. If stuff matches up lets chat and see if there is a fit.

Our Raid Times:
We raid from 8:30p - 11:30p PST (+3 for EST / +2 for CST / +1 for MST)
Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Current Progression:
Tier 17: (US #153)
Tier 18: (US #161)
Tier 19: (7/7M...3/3M...10/10M)
Tier 20: 7/9M
Tier 21: 7/11m (vari to 29%)

Further information is provided in our recruitment forum. While we are actively recruiting the listed classes, we encourage any exceptional players to apply on our website www.synergyhorde.com. Any questions can be directed to the officers.

Current Officers:
(Fistdlanthus) fistdlanthus#1237
Hello, we are Intent, a late night guild on Proudmoore (Allliance, PVE). Contact us if you are interested!

Raid Times
Tues/Wed/Thurs
10 PM - 1 AM PST

Legion Progression
7/11 M Antorus
8/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
8/10 M Nighthold
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare
3/3 M Trial of Valor

Btag -- Cytochrome#1929
Discord -- Swirly#1379
Thanks for reach out, everyone!

@Lunavia -- 7:30pm is a difficult start time for me, but thanks for reaching out.

@Anani -- I'm looking for a Mythic raiding guild, but thank you so much for reaching out.

@Astroll -- We've already talked outside of this thread. I'll be in touch later today, as we discussed.

@Lonie -- 2:30 AM is past my bed time, I'm afraid. =) Given morning work obligations, I don't think I could make this work.

@Fistdlanthus -- I'm a bit concerned about culture fit, but the raid times are perfect. I'll think about it.

@Tribbi -- 1 AM is a bit later than I was hoping for a raid stop time. I'll think about it.

Recruiters, feel free to post something if you think you could be a great fit! (See the "What I'm looking for in a guild" above.)
FYI: The trial with my current guild ends at the end of this week.

I'm planning on making a decision on Friday about if I'm staying or moving on to trial with new guild that's a better fit (well before next Tuesday's reset, ideally).
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Thanks, Valz, but 5 PM Pacific time is a bit early for me. Good luck!
Still keeping a lookout for the perfect guild!