Zandalari Dances

General Discussion
My humble suggestion, Blizzard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83nFiPoSuzU

Please.
If no other race got their own, Zandalari arent likely to either.
02/06/2018 05:42 AMPosted by Lyelthe

The Iron Dwarves can get something too. I'm all for equity. This is simply too good of an opportunity to miss.
13 years and no new dances, why?
I will be so disgusted if the Zandalari start dancing to Michael Jackson like the night elves -_-
They should dance like Tupac
From what we've seen so far blizzard is committed to doing the absolute least amount of work possible to get races playable.

Adjust expectations accordingly.
If I don’t get a unique dance they don’t either. Those ugly beasts aren’t special.
02/06/2018 05:42 AMPosted by Celriss
then 2 races on the horde will have the same dance as the night elf plus the females already got one so the males should also
Maybe for their "moonkin" form?
02/15/2018 07:06 AMPosted by Maeleterix
If I don’t get a unique dance they don’t either. Those ugly beasts aren’t special.

Yeah no, Zandalari are way more unique than your dumbass 'lightforged draenei' bull!@#$. Lightforged were obviously given no thought whatsoever into their creation, and were made up on the spot ;) They shouldn't get a new dance at all, and never deserved it in the first place. The horde got 0 new dances let alone for the night elf one, and likewise, alliance got the belf one. For the new allied races, however - Kul'tirans might have new dances, and Zandalari (I hope) will as well, because while they do have different animations, some are shared. And Kul'tirans with any dance currently in-game would look pretty strange in my opinion, so if they add a new dance for Kul'tirans they're going to add a new one for Zandalari. My point being, %^-* your lightforged bull!@#$, and Zandalari are 500x cooler than your draenei bull%^-*.