964 Resto Shaman LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
964 ilevel Shaman looking for a guild with mythic Antorus experience with intent to progress.

Minimal progression this tier (2/12 mythic) dude to lack of players available in current tier. ToS progression ended with 5/9 mythic. My biggest problem is my preferred raiding times would be 3-3:30pm Pst start with a finish anywhere from 7-8:30pm Pst finish. Willing to adjust but not able to wiggle too much. If anyone is interested pst in game or leave a reply to the thread and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.

Bnet ID: Momentum#1273

Time Conversion
3:00 PM PST - 6:00 PM EST
3:00 PM PST - 5:00 PM CST
Hey Wave,

Seems like you're looking for <Chimera> on Durotan/Ysera (Alliance). Our times fit in pretty nicely with your schedule. To boot we've also got an immediate opening on the core team for a Resto Shaman of your caliber. Check us out!

Chimera is now open for recruiting for Legion 20Man Mythic Raiding. We are a long standing guild on Durotan/Ysera and have always been a top guild on the server in progression and reputation. We are looking to for some quality players to add to our roster!

Raid Times:

Tuesday (optional heroic farm) 8PM-10PM Server (EST)
Friday/Saturday 7:45PM-11PM Server (EST)

Since we're an adults only guild and we all have personal lives, we only raid 6+ hours a week. We expect to get the most out of our time and take our raiding seriously, yet we do have a lot of fun in the process.

Expectations:

We expect our raiders to be like minded, progression focused and always playing to the best of their ability. If this sounds like something you're interested in, come check us out and submit an application, which all are private.

The guild will provide feasts, flasks and Vantus Runes. We expect all raiders to bring their own potions and Augment Runes. Everyone should have DBM or BigWigs downloaded as well as EPGP Lootmaster for loot distribution (we do NOT use EPGP, we use a loot council). Everyone is required to have and be in Discord for all raids.

We expect a high attendance rate. Due to only raiding 6-6.5 hours per week, we expect players to plan around raid nights. We have a short window for progression and need to make the most of it. We do not require anyone to show up on Tuesdays, we do recommend it for legendary chances as well as a chance to get a warforge or titanforge piece of loot.

History:

Chimera has been around since Nov 2007 and resulted from the merge of Leviathan and Kindred, 2 long time raiding guilds. We were ranked #1 or 2 on realm throughout TBC and 1st throughout Wotlk. We have many members who've been raiding together since Vanilla.

Contact Info:

Frozenwing- Battlenet: (Frozenwing#1670)
Vekks - Battlenet: (Vekks#11407) or Discord: (Vekks#7941)
(Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Progression:
Antorus the Burning Throne 5/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/KJ Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Druid,Death Knight
Healer: Closed
Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter, Warrior
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock
If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We
will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities.
Our current Antorus progression is 2/11M.
Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: a healer for the main roster
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336 (battle.net)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Heya! We're an 11/11H guild looking to round out a Mythic roster, searching for 945+ DPS and Heals.

We like to play other games together too, and hang out on Discord everyday. We're fairly serious about progression, and we tend to be strict about ending our raid at the designated time. Most of us are in our mid-20s.

We're on Bleeding Hollow US, Horde, and raid Saturday and Sunday from 8 to 11PM EST, come and grab a hot one and join us!

Send me a whisper and I'll get back to you ASAP. You can also reach me on my battle.net at Chronostasis#1748.