Two DPS/healers lf a home

Guild Recruitment
Me and my GF just got back into wow after a long break last we raided was halls of valor and we want to find a guild that plans to raid in BfA or the current patch of legion if we can get our alts up to it fast enough. I plan on rolling a rogue (can tank if needed) and shes rolling a priest and can heal if needed also. So if anyone has a spot for two returning players please HMU. ^_^
Good Day,

We are a growing guild on Tichondrius. We have openings for raiding. If you would like we can talk and I can tell you more about us.

discord
Anord-Tichondrius [H]#3243
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. I am not sure of their raid times but you can find that on our website.
<Guild Name Loading>
[A] Proudmoore

< Guild Name Loading> Is a Semi-Casual raiding guild that has recently transferred to the server. Our current raid progression is 4/11H. We are currently looking for new members to fill out our core heroic raid team. Our members have been raiding together since BC and are very knowledgeable. We are in search of likeminded players who are ready to progress and have fun doing it! We are a socially active guild that has a very active discord and guild chat. If you are just looking for a place to call home but not raid that’s fine as well all are welcome!

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8 pm EST to 10pm EST

Raiding Needs:
Tanks: Closed
Heals: Closed
Melee Dps: Paladin, Death Knight, Monk, Druid, Warrior
Ranged Dps: Hunter, Balance Druid, shaman

Please Contact with any questions:
Guild master: Sophiana (Dyslexia#1187)
Co GM: Bulldozer (SirUlric#1140)
Officer: Darkrane (Strider051#1303)
Officer: Turw (Fuzzypickles#1730)
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 1/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active DPS.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

We are recruiting a Resto Shaman preferably for our Mythic team. All DPS will be considered and everyone given a trial. If you have logs please link them.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done.

If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at Sinalthor#1324, Pharuan#1896, Invader#1417 or Hawtz#11222
<LF Waldo PST> LF Priest, Monk, and or Pally Healer so we can finish Heroic and start Mythic. Right now we only have a shaman and a druid healer. ATM we are 9/11 Heroic and going to be doing mythic progression soon. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST. Also do mythic plus, normal raiding, and play other games as a guild. All we ask is you show for raids and carry your own weight. Add me Tharticus#1764

Need more solid people to go into mythic raiding!
<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild on the combined realms of Drenden and Arathor.

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better?
Simultaneously compete and co-operates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance?
Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

Discord is a MUST, as this is our primary means of communication.
We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or BattleNet when you CANNOT make one, or may be late.
You should be very knowledeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week.
Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism.

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016

Hellfire Citidel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC
Antorus, the Burning Throne - AoTC

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles:

Tanks:
Druid – Guardian
Warrior – Protection
Monk - Brewmaster

Healers:
N/A

DPS:
Druid - Feral / Boomkin
Warlock
Mage – Frost / Fire
Hunter BM/MM
Priests – Shadow
Paladin - Retribution
Rogue
Shaman - Elemental
Warrior
Demon Hunter

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:

Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907
Hey there :) Welcome back! We could use both of you on our team (rogue and spriest) in the foreseeable future into BFA if you are willing to go Alliance. We now have void elves for you blood elf lovers :P

Anyway, Something Shiny is on PVE-Cenarius. We raid 2 nights a week - Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are currently 3/11M. We use discord for voice comm and RCLootCiuncil for loot. We are a pretty laid back group of folks.
Hit me up at maliwali#1577 btag or maliwali#2947 discord if you want more info and would like to chat.

Thanks!
Hello would love to talk to you about joining our little family we are a small Alliance guild on Dalaran looking for players ready now and those working on being ready for BFA. We have a casual raid night which is Sunday night 8-10 eastern and progressive raid on T/TH 9-11 eastern. Wednesday is Mythic+ key team night if you are interested please add my BTAG Axur#1766 looking forward to hearing from you.
Heya! I run an adult semi-casual (Heroic-only) guild on Area-52! We are always looking for more players who want a mature environment to hang out in and raid! We are currently 10/11 Heroic and will be doing the glory of the raider achievements after we have Heroic on farm ^_^ And I always like having more girls around ^_^ Toss me a message Spirit#1381 if you want to chat
Sacred Destiny on Doomhammer(Alliance)
Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 630-10 PM MST
Optional Alt Normal run on Wednesdays at same raid times
Also run Mythic + with guild groups throughout the week to help everyone get their 15 for best gear in weekly chests.

Recruitment Openings
Tank: None
Healers: Pally, Shaman, Monk, Druid ( all classes will be considerd if decent dps offspec)
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Mage, Shadow Priest
Melee: Ret Pally(holy offspec a Plus)
All DPS will be considered

Sacred Destiny is one of the oldest guilds on the Doomhammer server and the guild itself even predates the game going back and being formed in a past game. We have been raiding since vanilla and have all intention of progressing through expansions to come.

Our raid atmosphere is somewhat casual, we like to joke around and keep the convo interesting at times, but we do like progression. That being said we like to have everyone come prepared with food, flasks, pots, and seals prior to raid. We have obtained Ahead of the Curve in all dungeons a couple months before the next dungeon has been released. We are currently 11/11 Herioc Antorus. We are not a hardcore guild but we do have intentions of moving into Mythic once we have heroic on more of a constant clear and with a solid 20 players.

Please add me through Real ID if interested in trying out with us on our raid nights

Battletag: Senator23#1289
Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult, mythic raiding guild featuring two full time raid teams operating in cohesion under one roof. We are historically among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over nine years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 5/11M Antorus, 5/9M ToS ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183
Disasterpiece - 11/11H Antorus, 9/9H ToS (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Hi Ishalan, I would love to tell you a little about our guild. I am the GM of <Flashpoint> on Eredar it is a casual/social raiding guild. We strive to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players.

Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding. We raid for three core nights a week; Tuesday, Wednesday and Monday. Tuesday and Wednesdays raids are 7:45pm till 10:00pm Central and Mondays raid is 7:45pm till 11:00 Central. With Mythic Plus, and fun raids in between.

Progression: 9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
6/11 H Antorus, the Burning Throne

We do use Discord voice chat, and rely on it for many things.

Required Add-Ons:
RC Loot Council
Current Boss Mod

Expectations of All Members:
• Must be a team player.
• Fun with a sense of humor
• Respectful of others.
• Helpful

As a guild we provide Feasts and Flasks during raid and enchants and gems outside of raids along with repairs.

Feel free to contact us with any questions
Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784
Discord – Sinafay#3443

Ishu: Btag – Tezin#1689
(H) ❮Fät and Bäd❯ Bloodhoof-US

11/11H Antorus

Small group oriented, adult, fun focused guild looking for skilled, reliable DPS and healers that are familiar with their class/roll, open to suggestion for improvement, and willing to bash their heads into content a few dozen times with us. A good attitude, sense of humor, and patience are all musts.

We run mythic+, alt raids, achievement runs, and drunk raids. We help one another gear up alts, get our weekly +15s, burn through quests and invasions, and hang out in Discord with one another even when we’re playing games other than WoW. Our only expectations are that you know how to play your role effectively enough to mitigate whatever health you add to the boss when you join the raid group, show up to raid appropriately geared for the content we're progressing on, and want to focus on getting content down while having fun.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST

Contact myself or one of my officers if you'd like to chat:
PlayerOne#11128 ← me
DarkMourning#1314
John#18795
Swaffzilla#1375
Building for BFA, more than welcome to join.

Short Version: Building New Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. 2-3 night schedule. Recruiting for current tier and beyond.

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761756583

Xantoniel#1517
Hey! I’ll keep it short and sweet.

<VoA> is an alliance guild on Korgath. We were est. 2004 and have been having fun raiding ever since! We are laid back guild who wants to push for Mythic content. We are in need of a few more DPS but will accept any classes/specs.

We raid Tues/Sun (Progression) 8pm – 11pm EST and also Thurs (Optional fun run/typically heroic or normal) 9pm- 11pm.

If you have any questions, want to chat, or are interested in joining please add my btag!
Ambro#11499
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Good Morning Ishalan;

If you are interested at all in going Alliance I have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies that is in need of dps and possibly an additional healer. We value player personality and attitude along with skill and who you are and your sense of humor is as important to us as what you can do.

The pertinent information:
  • We are on Duskwood/Bloodhoof
  • We are 7/7 HEN, 3/3 HTOV, 10/10 HNH, 11/11 NABT, 10/11 HABT (Missing Coven).
  • We raid Tuesdays and Fridays 7:30 EST with volunteer days for when we are working on mechanics for new bosses.
  • We use Discord for voice and guild posts
  • We do not penalize for attendance, we do our best to include everyone when their schedule allows.

I have included links to our Guild recruit post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754416505
WoW Progress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/duskwood/The+Killer+Bunnies
Our Guild Website:
http://thekillerbunnies.us
And our facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/TheKillerBunnies/
Our twitch and mixer feeds:
https://www.twitch.tv/lunixia
https://mixer.com/Lunixia

You can reach me in game at Anaranae#1516 or my recruiting officer Lunixia#1530

I hope to hear from you and have a great day.
Hello, I thought I'd share my guild's recent post--perhaps we'd be a good fit for you and your friends. Aside from the raiding listed in the post, we also do M+ keys on Weds nights regularly. Please feel welcome to join us to see what you think. Either way, I wish you all the best in your guys' search for a new home! -Jedibirgitt
Our Post:
<Forlorn Union> guild on Stormrage is looking for more raiders to round out our semi-casual raid team.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-10 pm server (ET) and are specifically looking for a Shadow Priest, Resto/Boom Druid, Ele/Resto Shaman, Warlock, and plate DPS.

Our team is currently at 7/11 H Antorus with the following track record: 9/9 H ToS, 10/10 H NH, 7/7 H EN.

Many of us have been raiding together for 10+ years but have always welcomed new teammates who are friendly and want to have fun, but who take progression seriously by pulling their own weight to down bosses in a solid team environment.

Contact our raid lead Kirri on Discord (Kirri#6126) or btag Kirri#1526, or myself Jedibirgitt#3230 on Discord, btag Birgitt#1230
We have openings for both the Rogue and Priest classes.

Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 940+ ilvl equipped with cruicible open and lvl 70+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974