Two DPS/healers lf a home

Guild Recruitment
Hello there, if you are still looking my guild on Hyjal (H) is looking for more players to join our team in preparations for BFA. We are a casual guild that focuses on heroic content and raid on fri/sat 6-8:30 pacific time. If your interested please add me or one of my officers.

Add Hera#1937 (GM)
Azra#1919 (guild officer)
Kieran676#1960 (guild officer)
If you wish to chat!~

Happy gaming!
Always taking more! Also have some couples in the raid team that are really successful! Reach out! Let’s chat!

Revitalyze 2/11M is recruiting! We are looking for exceptional DPS to join us in clearing Antorus!

Class Needs
    Mage
    DPS Warrior
    WW Monk
    DPS Druid
    Or any exceptional DPS

Raid Times in EST
    Tues/Thrs
    8PM - 11PM
    Invites at 7:45 PM

Loot Distribution
    Loot Council

History
Revitalyze is a newly formed guild on Thrall comprising of the core members of the top guild from the server Vek'nilash. We have brought over our entire healing core, all the top DPS, and two tanks. Our goal is to clear Mythic content, while it’s current; it is our number one priority. If you share similar goals please contact us!

Contact Information
    Juggernaut#1490
    Heavy#11984
    Prizefighter#1911
    Tokaji#1927

I can also be contacted 24/7 by discord:
    HEAVY#4752 <---All caps
hey there was just wondering if you might still be looking for a guild. our weekend team has some immediate openings for solid loyal players. we are on zul'jin horde <raven guard> and we currently have two raids team tue-wed and sat-sun. we are currently 4/11H for weekend team, main raid team is 11/11H. why us? we can offer you a fun atmosphere. with no drama or harrasment. with friendly players who are available to help out if you need. along with being very active social on discord we also usually have mythic plus groups often and some ppl play other games also such as hots or league if your into that. anyways if this sounds like it might interest you plz feel free to hit me up or any of the other officers/gm's of my guild.

Guild: Raven Guard
Server: Zul'Jin
Raid Days: Tues And Wed with optional Thurs & Sat and Sun Evenings
Times: 8-11 PM EST all days/teams
Progression: 9/9 H TOS, and 4/11 H ABT
Loot System: Loot Council for Antorus
Contacts: GM-Zeerek#1116, Co-GM- Deliahshadow#1586, Recruitment Officer- Shadyfaux#1652, or Garaan#5910
<Hogwarts> is semi-casual horde guild located on Mal'Ganis looking for members to round out our roster. We are a group of tight knit raiders most of whom were from <Reunited> a top 100 guild before it disbanded that love playing and progressing together
We are welcoming and help people gear, while being a smaller guild we are always looking for people to play with. We are currently 11/11 Heroic with a roster of 19. We are wanting to push into mythic soon and need to field a roster of about 25-30 people.

Our Schedule:
Tuesday: 7PM-10PM CST
Wednesday: 7PM-10PM CST
Thursday: optional reclears for alts/achiev runs

Currently in search of:
Heals:

Dps:
Death Knight
Feral
Warrior
Rogue
RetPally
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Spriest

We will take anyone but those are where we are currently low on our roster.

Our progression:
11/11 Normal Antorus
11/11 Heroic Antorus

Loot rules:
We operate a lootcouncil that decides who the gear will best benefit. We try and distribute evenly amongst our raiders.

What we are looking for/What we can offer you:
A likeminded fun person who likes progression but not a hardcore progression, We want people who are around to help other members of the guild
as well as being friendly. We can offer you and environment where you can voice your opinions and hope to grow as a team.

If you feel this is the place for you

Add Petch#12748 or Mewtwo#1111 on btag.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 9/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.
Greetings!

Impulse is 11/11h and we raid 730-1030 pacific on Tuesday's and Wednesday's. There is much more that can be found on the link below! If you would like to give us a try we would love to have you! Take care :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761816968

Earthwyrm#1108
Discord - Abscynth#5749 - hmu any time!
Equivalent Exchange is now recruiting for our Mythic team!

We raid Tues/Wed/Sun, 8-11pm CST.

Equivalent Exchange is currently working away in Mythic. We are a mature bunch of tight knit players who strive for excellence while remaining a friendly and social guild. We have been built since wow was created and are a guild of many guilds that merged years ago and have been together far longer then any guild on draka/suramar. World top 100 kills with many players over the years as well as some of the best dps players ranked in the world on this team.

We take raiding serious while still keeping it fun and something people want to do. Being a 50 plus guild we hold all of the people in our raid to the same standards and our expectations are high but reasonable.

Recruitment Needs:

Melee DPS:

• Survival Hunter
  • WW Monk

• Ranged DPS:

• Boomkin
  • Hunter
  • Warlock

• Healers

• Paladin

• Other exceptional players are welcome!

If you are interested or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us!

Caboose - (Caboose#12456)
    Heath - (Heathnuly#1579)
    Side - (Sidedoor#1697)
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761667071

Hello, we are a Horde guild looking for players. We are a newly founded guild and need experienced people. I need a few players to take charge of planning and executing raids. We also quest and do a lot of PVP. We also are looking for new to the game players who need to level up and enjoys questing and cutting up. We are currently four members strong. We are a laid back group that is about fun while kill things. We use Mumble for communication. I have added the link to my post above. If you are interested, send me mail in the game or whisper me for an invite. My Horde name is Thundrmaster and my alliance name is Thunderage (if I happen to be on my Alliance toon). Thanks in advance for your time if you look into my post. Hope you take me up on the offer. Have a great one! Rob
    Heya, we're an adult, heroics only guild. Mon/Wed 9-11 PM Raids and current 11/11H. We like to do achievements like Glory of the raider, play alts and such. We are very active and will be certainly sticking around a long time, and I love having more fellow girl gamers to hang with!. If you're interested, toss me a message Spirit#1381
    I am from Crippling Progression on Sargarus(Alliance)
    We are a family-like semi-casual guild looking for laid back players who enjoy the game. We are currently 6/11H for Antorius and looking for others who would be able to raid Tuesday and Friday 9:30-12:30 EST with optional cleanups on Mondays. We push M+ keys weekly as well. Our guild enjoys the laid back perks of the game like achievement runs and leveling new toons as well. We are looking forward to being active and pushing content in BFA.
    Discord is used for voice and text chat to keep everyone up to date and socializing as well. Spontaneous guild functions happen frequently.
    Welcome back! We're looking for this tier and bfa.

Short Version: Building New Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. 2-3 night schedule. Recruiting for current tier and beyond.

Obligatory spam link:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761756583

Xantoniel#1517
    The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic. We are a mostly adult guild ages 25-35 would prefer liked aged people.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

DPS (Rogue, Death Knight, Shadow Priest, Monk, ) are the preferred classes right now. Accepting applications from all specs/classes though!

Raid Times
    Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
    Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
    Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
    Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
    [H]-Remnant- Of <Regency>

9/9H 3/9M
    (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)

About Team:
    As an original Regency raid team, our goals are to down raiding content as well as forge friendships in the process. We have very dedicated leadership that stresses the importance of building a fun atmosphere but also remaining tried and true to the hard work that comes with progression raiding. If you are interested in heroic content but also want the fun that comes with a large social atmosphere, consider Remnant as your new home!

Raiding with us also offers the perks that come with the Regency raiding community!

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS (Note: even if you're class isn't listed we may be looking for what you're offering. feel free to contact us anyway!)

Mage - Open
    Priest - Holy, shadow, Disc
    Warlock - Open
    Druid - Balance, Feral
    Warrior - Closed
    Paladin - Retribution, Holy
    Demon Hunter - Closed
    Hunter - BM, MM
    Shaman - Elemental
    Death Knight - Unholy
    Rogue - Closed
    Monk - Closed

Wastedmind - R04 Recruitment Officer - teteiyusu#1239
    Drunkn - R04 Recruitment Team - Forsetti#1223
    We do.

Server: Silver Hand
    Progress:
    10/11 H Antorus
    9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
    10/10 H Nighthold
    3/3 H Trial of Valor
    1/7 M & 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.
    https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG

Current Recruitment:
    - Hunter
    - Shadow Priest
    - Elemental Shaman
    - Balance Druid
    - Feral Druid
    - Mage
    - DPS Warrior
    - Warlock
    - DPS Demon Hunter
    - Death Knight
    - Rogue
    - Backup healer (any dps main spec)
    - Backup tank (any dps main spec)
    - Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
    <Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
    Sargeras[A] Meh

Reformed guild looking to recruit players for current mythic progression/ BFA. Ideally searching for ranged/ 1 healer / 1 tank. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 6/11M AtBT.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG
    Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
    Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions
    Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya! We don't have a rogue and we would love another spriest! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid 1 day a week but our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. Check us out :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761736367?page=1#post-19

Lazely#1204
    Who: Fighting Mongooses
    What: 18+, semi-casual, goal-oriented.
    Where: Dalaran
    When: Tuesdays and Saturdays, 8 p.m. until 11 p.m. (EST)
    Why: For the Horde!

Are you feeling a little lonely? Looney? Lost? We can’t fix the crazies or your inner compass problems, but we can offer a fun, exciting atmosphere. You want a place to hang out and relax? We have you covered. You wanna PvP and kill some Alliance scum? We’ll have your back. Are you looking for a raiding group who is so close knit you can’t tell your cousins from your brothers and sisters? We…may not have that, BUT we do have an expanding group who is currently 11/11 Normal Argus and 8/11 Heroic Argus with ambitions to dip their big toes into mythic raiding.

What can we offer you?
    Progression. Innuendo. Flasks. Food. Power.

What can you offer us?
    Your presence. Your positivity. Your attention.

What exactly are we looking for?
    Long walks on the beach. Melee DPS. Someone who enjoys yoga, spin classes, and brunch. More melee DPS. Maybe some ranged DPS who can heal offspec. The same things everyone wants.

But we're also keeping BfA in mind, and would definitely like to bolster our ranks. So if we seem like a good fit for you, just hit us up. Maybe we can work something out.

To apply for our raiding group please visit : http://fightingmongooses.enjin.com/recruitment and fill out a quick questionnaire. In lieu of this, you can speak to me directly. That's far more telling anyway.

My Blizzard ID: Marivel#11919
    My Discord ID: Marivel#5588

If you made it this far, pat yourself on the back. Your attention to detail is appreciated.
    Guild/Server: <Disfunctional> Zul'Jin
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Times/Days: 9pm Central-Midnight (7pm pst, 10pm est) Tue/Wed, Future optional Sunday
    Cleared: In progress of starting fresh. Leadership is 11/11H. With prior cutting edge/aotc experience.
    Recruitment Contacts: climdog#1524 (bnet) çlim#1122 (discord) or LunaRayne#1959
    Needs: All DPS and healers will be considered, our intent is to continuously recruit and aim to be in mythic.
    Goals for the expansion are to create a solid roster to begin BFA on a good foundation and be able to work towards Cutting Edge.
    Most of us are returning players as well or have created new alts for a Horde swap. You both would be welcomed!
    <LF Waldo PST> Mal’Ganis-US LF DPS and Healers for our raiding guild to progress further. We are 11/11 Heroic, raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST. Also do mythic plus, normal raiding, and play other games as a guild. All we ask is you carry your own weight, and show for raids. Feel free to add me Tharticus#1764.

Just need more solid people to get into mythic raiding!!
    <What Do> is a 2 night a week raiding guild located on Stormrage (US). We're looking to recruit competent DPS and Healers for Antorus. Our guild is a small group of friends who enjoy competing with one another and chatting while raiding. Currently our goal is to gain a roster big enough to jump into Mythic in the near future.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday: 9:00-12:00 EST
    Wednesday: 9:00-12:00 EST
    Thursday: Optional alt night

For Additional Info Contact one of our officers:
    Legacy#1689
    FallenEmber#11385

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/186807/latest#difficulty=3&metric=execution

Additionally, we're interested in the following damage specs:
      Shadow Priest
      Elemental/Enhancement Shaman/Restoration Shaman
      Fire/Frost Mage
      Marksman Hunter
      Protection/Holy Paladin
      Vengeance Demon Hunter
      Blood Deathknight
      Guardian Druid
      Brewmaster Monk