965 BM/MM Hunter 11/11H LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

Been raiding with friends primarily through X-Realm raiding. Been supplementing my game time with decently high mythic plus (4000+ score as of this time). Former Gladiator in Arena, and Hero of the Alliance (RBG) hunter.

Currently would like to raid 2-3 nights a week from 430-10pm PST.
Would prefer a PST/west coast data center.

Link to Wow Progress
http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/turalyon/Mezasu

Link to my Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/turalyon/mezasu

Link to my raider.io
https://raider.io/characters/us/turalyon/Mezasu
Add me immediately BTAG: pyp#1144 Discord: Connxr#1784

2day mythic guild 5/11M W/Th 7-10pm PST
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities.
Our current Antorus progression is 2/11M.
Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (5-8 PST)

Currently looking for: dps for the main roster
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336 (battle.net)
Check out <Gray Parses Only>!! We have a discord channel set up, where we will be posting videos of us raiding, you can get to know the atmosphere of our guild. We also have a channel where we’ve posted logs. If you would like to know more feel free to contact us!

<Gray Parses Only>

About Us: <Gray Parses Only> is a mythic raiding guild located on Stormrage. When we’re not raiding, we’re hanging out in discord, usually running groups. We accept casual players as well, have the occasional PvPers and are always look to push mythic plus’.

Raid Schedule: Tues 10pm-1am EST & Wed 10pm-1am EST (also optional raids hosted Sunday)

Progression: 4/11 Mythic Antorus -- 5/9M ToS -- 5/10M NH -- 3/3H ToV -- 4/7M EN

Inquire Today! We are currently recruiting the following classes / specs:

Ranged - Boomkin, Spriest, Hunter, Warlock, Mage HIGH PRIORITY

Healer - Shaman, Disc Priest

For any questions/inquiries: Join our recruitment discord discord.gg/DUU3D4E Or add Mastablastah#1100, Val#1862, kmcqueen18#1405, Lazytitan#155776, Rainspider#1412
bump
<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-6/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne
-11/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
-Shadow Priest (Low Priority)
-Havoc Demon Hunter (High Priority)
-Balance Druid (Low Priority)
-Feral Druid (Medium Priority)
-Rogue (any spec) (Med Priority)
-Elemental shaman (High Priority)
-Hunter (BM/MM) (Low Priority)
-Frost and Unholy Deathknight (Medium Priority)
-Retribution Paladin (Low)
-Arms/Fury warrior (Low)
-Warlock (Low)
-Windwalker Monk (Medium Priority)
-Mage (Medium Priority)

Healers:
-Resto Druid (Extremely low Priority)
-Mistweaver Monk (Medium Priority)
-Disc Priest/Holy Priest (Med Priority)
-Holy Paladin (Medium Priority)
-Resto Shaman (low Priority)

Tanks:
Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Zer0Faith#1697) In-game

About <Noted>
<Noted> was founded in March 2017 with the goal of creating a guild with a competitive raid environment. We previously raided as an Alliance guild located on the same server but have made the switch to horde to meet our competitive goals. Since transitioning to horde, <Noted> has earned Cutting Edge! for The Nighthold.

The majority of our core has been together since Mists of Pandaria and as such we value the friendships we have made through the years and strive to keep the guild environment friendly while maintaining and promoting a raid setting that is suitable for many of our highly competitive raiders.

Progression Schedule
9 PM - 12 PM (EST)
Tuesday / Wednesday / Sunday (9 Total Hours)

Progression
Tier 19 - US 388
Tier 20 - US 379
Tier 21 - 9/11M

Loot System
Loot Council - Awarded based on an individuals value to the raid group (performance/spec/attendance/attitude)

What <Noted> Offers
  • A group of past US top 100 raiders raiding seriously on a strict 9 hour schedule
  • Focus on building friendships in addition to progression
  • Optional alt runs on off days along with M+ groups
  • Member Expectations
  • Members are expected to be available for all scheduled raids
  • Members are expected to be accountable for their mishaps in the raid
  • Communication is essential, as such, voice communication is required
  • Recruitment
    Noted is always recruiting players of exceptional talent in each respective combat role. Exceptions can be made if your spec or class is not listed. However, exceptional talent must be balanced with an exceptional personality. Please click on the link and fill out the form if you think we are a fit for you!

Tanks
    none

DPS
    Hunter
    Paladin
    Priest
    Rogue
    Warlock

Healer
    Druid
    Priest
    Shaman

https://goo.gl/forms/chREwBsi6aBAev7s1

For additional information or questions regarding the application or the guild please contact one of our officers:

Buhbles(Recruitment Officer) - bubbles#12637
    Rouk(Guild Master) - Fuhz#1260
    Raine(Healing Officer) - Bill#11940
    Revenge(Raid Leader) - Revenge#1322
    <CLUB HOUSE> Kil'Jaeden- recruiting All! 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
    8/11 M Antorus
    11/11 H Antorus
    7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
    9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
    9/10 Mythic NightHold
    10/10 H NightHold
    2/3 M Trial of Valor
    7/7 M Emerald Nightmare

RAID TIMES (PST)
    Tues 9pm-12am
    Weds 9pm-12am
    Thurs 9pm-12am

Recruiting:
    Tank: N/A
    Ranged DPS: Hunter, Mage, Aff warlock
    Healer: N/A
    Melee: Feral druid, Enh shaman, Rogue

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Loot is distributed by RC Loot council. Visit our web site clubhouse.enjin.com

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled Players for progression. Lots of M+ groups, alt friendly guild. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time.

Contact me any time. Bnet tag is pimpion#1425 OR app @ clubhouse.enjin.com
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    (4/11 Mythic - Recruiting for core positions)

<Astral> has reformed for Antorus! After having some players take leave for real life opportunities we have positions available! We're a 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. If you are interested in joining a progression focused guild with a laid back atmosphere you can contact us with the information below. We hope to hear from you soon!

Discord: Netho#6174
    BNet: Netho#1554
    Eternal Kingdom is a multi team raiding guild on Proudmoore, a west coast server. Several of our teams are currently looking for a hunter and raid withing the times you specified. I'll link our guild spam below and you can check us out!

Eternal Kingdom is comprised of 11 mythic and 4 heroic raid teams on the Alliance side of Proudmoore.

Eternal Kingdom formed in 2013 with a very clear goal:
    MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!
    Since our formation, we have focused on three things: Progression, Professionalism, and Collaboration. We have built a one of a kind community that continues to grow and flourish. If you are looking for serious progression or just want to be in an active community where something is always going on we have something that will suit just about everyone. We do all this while maintaining a positive and constructive atmosphere. Come join us and find out what so many others already have - Eternal Kingdom is a different kind of gaming experience.

See <https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/teamsoverview/> for all team days/times

Cleared: EN 7/7M, ToV 3/3M, NH 10/10M, ToS 9/9M, ABT 10/11M*
    (*furthest progressed team)

Contact: Khaeli - Recruitment Coordinator (Discord: Khaeli#9460) or Snowmantle - Assistant Recruitment Coordinator (Discord: Snowmantle#3316)

See some of the people behind the characters in Eternal Kingdom in our Guild Introduction video: <https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/>
    Hi,

We're a 8/11M guild on Hyjal. We are currently recruiting ranged dps and think you would be a good fit.

[H - Hyjal - US]<Infernum> 8/11M Antorus, 8/9M TOS Friday + Saturday 8PM-12AM EST

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 8PM to Midnight Eastern Time

Progress: 8/11 M Antorus, 8/9M TOS, 10/10M NH, 3/3M ToV CE, 7/7M EN CE

Contact: You can contact us with questions via Battle.net at Vanubial#1939 (Co-GM) or Bread#11427 (Officer) or via Discord at Vanubial#3592 or Breadsticks#1941

More Info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759426337
    Hey! Selfishly I hope my reply finds that you're still looking for a guild. Haha. I gotta be honest everything you wrote in your post seems to line up with exactly what we can offer you. I've been browsing through these forums looking for a good Hunter with your kind of experience. I think you'd make a great addition to our 5/11 Mythic progression team and I'll be reaching out to you soon! If you get this message today definitely hit me up on discord. We raid a Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. You can contact me at PhantixTV#1385 or Phantix#8896 on Discord.

I really look forward to hearing from you!
    Hi Mezasu, would absolutely LOVE to chat with you as we need a new hunter on our team. One just left due to getting a new job with scheduling issues.

Something Shiny is Alliance on PVE-Cenarius. We raid Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. Our server is on the west coast. Our Sat's run an hour later than you're preferred times but hopefully that's not much of a biggie since it's Sat night. We are currently 3/11. We use discord for voice comm and RCLootCouncil for loot distribution. We usually have alt runs on Fridays at 7:30pm... sometimes Thurs at 7pm. This week, it's tonight (Thurs) so if you want to join us and hang out and get to know us a bit more, please reach out to me by then and let me know. Right now, we're doing full normal clear plus half heroic runs due to alt capabilities. :)

Or if you just want more info, hit me up:
    btag maliwali#1577 and discord maliwali#2947

Thanks!
    <Astral> has reformed for Antorus! After having some players take leave for real life opportunities we have positions available! We're a 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. After clearing 7/7M Emerald Nightmare shortly after launch our team decided to take a break and now we're back! Our core is 4/11M Antorus and includes veteran players with over 10 years of raiding experience. We are looking for dedicated players who enjoy a progression focused environment and do what it takes to be the best they can.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm CST
    Since we only raid 6 hours a week, high attendance is a must.

Expectations
    Positive attitude
    90% attendance
    Exceptional knowledge of your class
    Flexibility
    Food/Flask/etc and be ready 10 minutes before raid start

945+ IL
    75+ Artifact Traits
    11/11H Antorus
    Previous mythic experience is a plus!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recruitment
    All positions currently available!

Contact us
    Discord
    Netho#6174

BNet
    Netho#1554
    <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of ranged DPS. Current prog is 5/11M Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM PST/8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add AliasNode#1351 or Hak#11191 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
    Hi Meza,

I have the perfect guild for you and would love to chat with you if you have the time :). Leaving my details below, hope to hear from you soon!

Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
    Current Progression: 5/11M 11/11H Antorus
    Contacts:
      Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
      Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132
      onebadmofo#1234 (Co-Recruitment Officer) Benjin

Needs: Great dps and a penchant for mechanics
    Hello there! I saw your post and wanted to get in contact with you about raiding with us. I’ll keep this short and sweet. We are <Occasionare> on Sargeras currently 11/11H and 5/11M Antorus wanting to contunue our push into mythic. We need a few more people to add to our roster to have the solid 20 for mythic progression. Our raid times and days are Mon, Tues, and Thurs from 7-10 CST. Here is a link to our recruitment post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759228776 and our Discord https://discord.gg/rUG4rHD . Feel free to drop in anytime. If you would like to talk more contact any other the officers listed below.

Vaelydan - Raid Lead - Vael#1262
    Turniphunter - GM - Hunter#13662
    Mudkiip/Jínora - Officer - blindbandit#1866
    Raukin - Officer - Hiro#13730
    Guild: <Nothing Personal> Thrall
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST (We do have non-mandatory raid nights)
    Cleared: 11/11H, 2/11M
    Recruitment Contacts: Mookey#1535 (BattleTag) Spacebar#1143 (BattleTag) Mookey#2492 (Discord)

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Nothing+Personal
    Needs: Any mature/exceptional players whose focus is directed towards mythic progression while having fun.
    Raid Ready, Attitude Ready
    Looking for any exceptional raiders to help us progress!
    Hey Mez,

Feel late to the party! ANYWHO. I am Vall from Grey Parses on Aerie Peak. We have done a lot this expansion, and are looking to continue in Mythic, just need a few new faces to get us going. (we have actually attempted the first boss on mythic with 15 people and got it down to 30 percent 2 attempt). If you are looking to be in a guild you can grow with, that will be at your experience and we can learn together, We might be a good fit for you. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5 pm to 8 pm PST. We utilize RC loot council to give out loot, and provide feasts, pots, and flasks for your raiding pleasure :D. If you would like to have a chat please feel free to add me (kylla#1971) and we can talk more in depth! Have an awesome rest of the day.

Vall