935 enhance/resto - Looking to raid

Guild Recruitment
I've got 75 traits in Enhance and I'm working on 75 in Restoration.
I've completed Antorus on Normal mode.

I am willing to faction change/server hop, but would prefer to stay Alliance.

Available nearly every night by 8pm EST
[H] <Storm> Kilrogg
11/11N, 8/11H ABT
Tu/Th 7-10 PST (10p-1a EST)

• Currently Recruiting: Warlock, or any decent non-Druid DPS.
  • Loot: Personal w/ Loot Council
  • Chat: Discord (join today and get your very own emoticon! Disclaimer: emoticon will be undoubtedly unflattering.)
  • The plan: Rebuilding our ranks after a long-ish holiday break, Heroic focused for now but you never know! Also happily adding new friends for BFA.
  • We have many interesting sales pitches to catch your eye:

A tight-knit group since MoP, our raid team is a resilient group of strangers that became friends, and friends that became sneaky bastards who swapblaster you into the fire before pulls when you’re not looking….wait what… Anyway our previous exploits include heroic clears of exciting locales such as BRF, HFC, NH, and ToS. Hardcore! We feature a uniquely "adult" atmosphere, so buckle up (21+ only please)!

Are you looking for the highest level of raiding perfection, organization, and long hours of dedicated work to get the job done? Well go away we don’t want you. Here at Storm, we just hit it until it’s dead. That’s what you do, right? Let us grow on you...like mold on cheese…sweet, sweet, smack-talking cheese. We feature sass, possibly drama, and sometimes high levels of intoxication.

Fine print: Mythic+, BG’s, and other fun stuff on off-days. Come for a trial run before you decide anything permanent! View our charter at the website (make a free account) for more about us.

• Add me at livie#11751 for a chat
  • Or, feel free to drop us a note at www.stormkilrogg.com
  • Would love to talk to you we are alliance on Dalaran and have a immediate opening for a Healer for our raid team 8/11H if interested add my BTAG so we can talk Axur#1766
    <Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H) LF ranged DPS / Flex heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7pm EST / Sun 2pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

https://errantventureguild.com/
    Greetings Totamic!

Impulse is a casual but dedicated 11/11h raiding guild that runs Tuesday/Wednesday 730-1030 pacific. Sorry yes we are horde! We are looking to build our numbers to mythic proportions and would love to talk to you about life. I'm a firm believer meshing the right personalities to create a successful team. That said we want folks who have a sense of humor and aren't afraid to laugh at themselves from time to time. To me a successful raiding team knows when it's fun and when it's business and can collectively enjoy both. Here is the official like spam-

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761816968

Good luck finding a new home!

Earthwyrm#1108
    Discord Abscynth#5749 hmu any time!
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 9/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.
    Totemic. Look us up if you are still looking

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761627069#1
    Hello there Totemic

Would like to talk to you if you are still looking for a raiding guild

here is the info
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761717156#1
    We would love to add an enhance shaman to our roster! Alliance, 9pm EST starts, maybe we'd be a good fit?

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.
    Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.

Guild runs typically focus on a N Argus kill and poking some heroic bosses dead (currently 8/11H). We also have an alt Normal run Sunday afternoons for anyone interested.. because we do have a lot of alts.

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things: Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication. There's no yelling or name-calling when we wipe, just a quick discussion of what went wrong and how we could fix it. "Same thing, less dying!"

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987

/moonkinsalute
    (Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
    Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Progression:
    Antorus the Burning Throne 5/11M
    Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
    Nighthold - 8/10M
    Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M( Cutting Edge)

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
    Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/Argus Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
    Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
    Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
    Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys.

Recruitment Needs:
    Tanks: Closed
    Healer: Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, Restoration Druid. ( Offspecs with dps is encouraged)
    Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter
    Ranged: Shadow Priest, Afflic Warlock.

If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We
    will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
    RC Loot Council
    Exorsus Raid Tools
    Angry Assignments
    Bigwigs or DBM
    WeakAuras2

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311
    We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 1/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active DPS and Heals.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
    Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
    Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

We are recruiting a Resto Shaman preferably for our Mythic team. All DPS will be considered and everyone given a trial. If you have logs please link them.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done.

If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at Sinalthor#1324, Pharuan#1896, Invader#1417 or Hawtz#11222
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Who: Fighting Mongooses
    What: 18+, semi-casual, goal-oriented.
    Where: Dalaran
    When: Tuesdays and Saturdays, 8 p.m. until 11 p.m. (EST)
    Why: For the Horde!

Are you feeling a little lonely? Looney? Lost? We can’t fix the crazies or your inner compass problems, but we can offer a fun, exciting atmosphere. You want a place to hang out and relax? We have you covered. You wanna PvP and kill some Alliance scum? We’ll have your back. Are you looking for a raiding group who is so close knit you can’t tell your cousins from your brothers and sisters? We…may not have that, BUT we do have an expanding group who is currently 11/11 Normal Argus and 8/11 Heroic Argus with ambitions to dip their big toes into mythic raiding.

What can we offer you?
    Progression. Innuendo. Flasks. Food. Power.

What can you offer us?
    Your presence. Your positivity. Your attention.

What exactly are we looking for?
    Long walks on the beach. Melee DPS. Someone who enjoys yoga, spin classes, and brunch. More melee DPS. Maybe some ranged DPS who can heal offspec. The same things everyone wants.

But we're also keeping BfA in mind, and would definitely like to bolster our ranks. So if we seem like a good fit for you, just hit us up. Maybe we can work something out.

To apply for our raiding group please visit : http://fightingmongooses.enjin.com/recruitment and fill out a quick questionnaire. In lieu of this, you can speak to me directly. That's far more telling anyway.

My Blizzard ID: Marivel#11919
    My Discord ID: Marivel#5588

If you made it this far, pat yourself on the back. Your attention to detail is appreciated.
    <Coffee and Dragons> on Kel'Thuzad(A) was created by multiple mythic raiders looking to raid on their off-nights without having to constantly go through the trials of pugging. Lead by a 9/11 mythic raid lead with multiple tiers of top raiding experience we cleared 11/11 heroic in our first real week of raiding and plan to continue to clear heroic and slowly move in to mythic.
    Raid schedule is Friday from 8:30pm-11:30pm EST.
    Currently recruiting DPS mainly however all classes are encouraged to contact one of the officers about joining and trialing. Alts are welcome. Contact Darmani#11195 or Maka#1912 for more information.
    Heya! We're <Hott Drinks> on Bleeding Hollow, Horde, and we're looking for more to round out our Mythic roster. We'd be looking for you to play Resto.

We're currently 11/11H, and raid Saturday and Sunday from 8-11 PM EST.

We play a lot of other games together too and hang out on Discord on the daily. Send me a message on my Bnet at Chronostasis#1748 if you're interested :)
    Realm: Whisperwind/Dentarg PVE
    Time: TUE/WED 8pm-10:30 Central(Server)
    Needs:
    DPS on High Demand: Warlock, Warrior, Shaman, Boomkin, Feral
    Dps on Medium Demand: Mage, Rogue, DK
    Heals wanted: Disc Priest, Shaman
    off spec tanks and heals are always needed too!