Windwalker/Brewmaster Monk LF Heroic Raiding

Guild Recruitment
944 as Windwalker and 952 as Brewmaster. I'm looking for a heroic raiding guild. Willing to transfer.
Heya Beersnobb! :) My team is mythic-oriented, but for the next few weeks we're likely to be doing Heroic only. Some info, if you're interested:

Repulsion is raid team 3 of the <Regency> guild on Mal'ganis. We're a veteran group of raiders, with a core that has been together since Cataclysm. We pride ourselves on having raiders from all walks of life that show up every week to have fun and kill bosses, and we're looking to add a few more to our family!

Progression:
2/11M ABT
5/9M ToS
5/10M NH
7/7M EN

Raid Schedule:
Sun / Mon / Wed, 9PM-12 CST

We use Discord for our VOIP, and RCLoot Council for loot. Both are required.

Thanks for reading! If you'd like to apply or get more information, get in touch via either of the following tags:
Battle.net: Deegurz#1485
Discord: Deegurz#4398
Hey man, I'd love to talk to you more. I need a new main tank and your dps offspec would be wonderful to our core. Hope to hear from you soon!

01/29/2018 12:40 PMPosted by Xanthippie
<Dilligaf> is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a core of 19 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and have cleared Normal and Heroic Argus raids.
We are looking to push into Mythic Antorus/Future Raids and are recruiting a tank to fill our 20 man roster. Currently one of my DPS' is offspec tanking till we find a replacement for our old core tank who had to step out due to real life issues.

Raiding isn't the only thing we do here, in the down time we are usually pushing high level Mythic Keys weekly (15+), leveling alts, or helping each-other gear (If needed). Since we are a semi-casual guild we like to have fun while getting things done, whether its giggling our way through Mythic +'s or clearing raids. We are also a self-sustaining guild with many of the raiders and officers contributing with maxed professions.

***We are an 18+ Guild due to the nature of the discord, cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.***

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 7:00pm-9:00pm PST (If needed or will be alt runs in the future, TBD)

• Progression:
    11/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus

Current Needs:
  • Any Solid DPS (Preferably Range)
  • Off Tank
  • Requirements: 950+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dilligaf

Discord
    GM = Xanthippie #8509

BattleNet IDs
    GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

*Both Discord and Battlenet are the best ways to reach Xanthippie since I have both mobile apps*

Hope to hear from you soon :)
    Since I see you are a Void Elf I'm going to assume you don't want Horde... but on the off chance you want to rock the Nightborne, I run an adult heroic-only guild that is currently 9/11H :) Mostly retired hardcore types, we like to have fun. If you decide Horde is for you, toss me an add Spirit#1381
    Hi Beersnobb;

I have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies that is in need of dps.
    We value player personality and attitude along with skill and who you are and your sense of humor is as important to us as what you can do.

The pertinent information:
    • We are on Duskwood/Bloodhoof (Server Transfer is not immediately required)
    • We are 7/7 HEN, 3/3 HTOV, 10/10 HNH, 11/11 NABT, 9/11 HABT.
    • We raid Tuesdays and Fridays 7:30 EST with volunteer days for when we are working on mechanics for new bosses.
    • We use Discord for voice and guild posts
    • We do not penalize for attendance, we do our best to include everyone when their schedule allows.

I have included links to our Guild recruit post:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754416505
    WoW Progress:
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/duskwood/The+Killer+Bunnies
    Our Guild Website:
    http://thekillerbunnies.us
    And our facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/TheKillerBunnies/
    Our twitch and mixer feeds:
    https://www.twitch.tv/anaranae
    https://www.twitch.tv/lunixia
    https://mixer.com/Lunixia
    https://mixer.com/Anaranae

You can reach me in game at Anaranae#1516 or my recruiting officer Lunixia#1530

I hope to hear from you and have a great day.
    Hi there!

<Testudo> [A] 2/11M on Dalaran US is in URGENT need of acquiring a talented healer for our mythic progression. Holy Paladin or Holy Priest preferred however all who are interested are welcome to inquire.

We are also in search of talented Ranged DPS with a high need for a warlock, spriest (preferably with healer offspec) and mage. However, all exceptional RDPS are encouraged to apply.

Additionally we have a HIGH need for a DH DPS, however all exceptional DPS are welcome to inquire. We are also in search of active members who are interested in joining us for heroic farm nights, rated battlegrounds, mythic +, and other such guild activities.

About us: We came together during ToS with the mutual goal of progressing through the current mythic content. Our main philosophy is that we want to have fun while progressing. Additionally, we feel raid spots should be competitive and those who are not performing in their role will be asked to sit until they are able to improve. We have an active discord, like to joke around between pulls, and generally promote a fun raid environment.

Average age: 21+ Raid times: 8-11pm EST (server time) Tuesday & Wednesdays Server/Faction: Dalaran US / Alliance

For additional info. please contact:

BNET: HailSkiba#1626

You can also contact one of our officers below:

BNET: Kkbay#1884 or Discord: Discord Larli#7741 BNET: Picclo#1865 or Discord Picclo#4429 BNET: combatwombat#1411
    Greetings, my name is Bullcon and I am the acting Raid Leader for <Sentinel> I think you would be a good fit for our guild so I’m going to drop some info for you, if you have any questions for me feel free to reach out to me in game. I hope to speak with you soon!

<Sentinel> A52 is a newly formed guild looking to build our team and make some friends.

Currently we are raiding 3 days a week as a semi-casual group, we may consider Mythic raiding in the future but it is not our main priority.

<Sentinel> is led by long time players who are competent, competitive, and enjoy raiding. We are looking for likeminded players to enjoy the game with.

As of now we are looking to finish building our roster and we hope that you will be part of it!

What we look for in Players:

- Active and competitive
    - Have an understanding of raiding and their class
    - Eager to learn and continuously work to improve
    - Generally social players

Our raid schedule is:

Wednesday (3:30-7:00pm Pst)
    Friday (3:30-7:00pm Pst)
    Sunday (3:30-7:30pm Pst)

What we Need:
    We are currently in need of All roles with Tanks being top priority.

All exceptional players will be considered for a spot. All social players are welcome as well.

Things We’re Interested in outside of Raiding
    -Mythic+ we enjoy ruining Keystones and think they’re a fun accessible way to get gear. We also have hopes of forming a keystone team to sell carries in the Future
    -PVP while PvE is our main focus in the game we also love to dabble in PVP and have hopes of forming a guild team for our Off-time
    -Mount/Achievement runs are super fun and we love doing them

In conclusion, we’re a group of people that like to have fun and we are looking for like-minded players interested in having fun and building a team with us!

Please send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Bullcon#1672 (Recruitment Officer)
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
    Not sure what you're looking for in terms of culture, but we kill stuff in heroic and match your desired tines at least.

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.
    Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.

Guild runs typically focus on a quick normal clear and then poking some heroic bosses dead (currently 8/11H).

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things probably of note that I tend to forget to mention: Guild provides cauldrons and feasts. (I like fishing, what can I say?) Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication. There's no yelling or name-calling when we wipe, just a quick discussion of what went wrong and how we could fix it. "Same thing, less dying!"

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987
    Hey there! I'm one of the officers from <Song of the Blade>. We have Normal/Heroic on farm and are just seeking a few dps raiders in order to step into mythic raiding in the next week or so. We've blasted through heroic quickly and we'd love to give Mythic a shot! We do MUCH more than raiding, and really push to have a fun place to hang out. Our discord generally has 10-15 players inside it every night as we believe in building community and not just having a place to have fun while raiding. Feel free to contact anyone listed as a contact below to get more info or setup a trial raid if you'd wish.

On that note, we are accepting casual players who would like to join us for our enviornment and friendly atmosphere. Regardless of whichever category you fall under, we'd be happy to have you join us. Below is our actual recruitment post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Song of the Blade> is a raiding guild located on the Illidan server. We are casual guild that is full of players who wish to raid but without the ability to commit to 8-10 hours of raiding a week. We're a guild formed for TOS heroic, but are currently seeking a few more dps in order to stop into mythic raiding for ABT. We're accepting players on trials currently to make sure you fit into the group.

Current Progress:
    TOS: 9/9N 9/9H
    Antorus : 11/11N 11/11H 0/11M

We have high activity on off nights, with runs for high level mythic+ occurring on off nights, along with PVP, WQs, and other events or guild challenges. We have a secondary guild on Sargeras full of alliance players who also wish to play together while staying in the guild. We provide all potions, food, enchants, and gear repairs for raiders within the guild.

We raid Monday/Wednesday from 8:45 PM to 11:15 PM EST

We are currently recruiting the following for immediate placement into core position on Raiding team:

Healers: CLOSED
    Tanks: CLOSED
    DPS: Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Rogue, Death Knight. Don't be afraid to trial as another class though.

Anyone is welcome to join us! We're looking to fill in our final few spots to become a 20 man raid.

For more information:
    Shalendra: BNet - Saiyaku#1609 | Discord - Shalendra#2354
    Critshow: BNet - Meglo#1436 | Discord - Crit#5910
    Batkon: Twosporks#1396 | Discord - Batkon#0533
    01/31/2018 04:08 PMPosted by Beersnobb
    944 as Windwalker and 952 as Brewmaster. I'm looking for a heroic raiding guild. Willing to transfer.

Hey Beersnobb,

<Dont Die> is a heroic focused raiding guild on Hyjal (horde) and we are currently seeking a tank to add to our raid team! We are currently 8/11H and are looking to get AoTC soon! We raid Thurs and Monday from 8-10:30 Central Time, and offer a fun and laid back environment that still gets kills on bosses and we have a good time while doing so!

For more information or questions please add War#1291 in game and I'll be sure to help you out! Hopefully will hear from you soon!
    Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
    (Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
    Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
    Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
    Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
    Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
    M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 940+ ilvl equipped with cruicible open and lvl 70+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
    Armageddon#1974