(H)961 Ret Paladin looking for Raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
I am looking to join a casual guild that raids heroic and does mythic +. I am currently located on the west coast and can raid anytime after 7pm PST during the week and available weekends. Also have a 960 WW monk that would come with me.
We both are 8/11 heroic.
Hello there! I saw your post and wanted to get in contact with you about raiding with us. I’ll keep this short and sweet. We are <Kaustic> on Sargeras currently 11/11H and 4/11M Antorus wanting to push into mythic. We need a few more people to add to our roster to have the solid 20 for mythic. Our raid times and days are Mon, Tues, and Thurs from 7-10 CST. Here is a link to our recruitment post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759228776 and our Discord https://discord.gg/rUG4rHD . Feel free to drop in anytime. If you would like to talk more contact any other the officers listed below. The raid time is slightly earlier than 7 however, so it may be a scheduling conflict. Cheers :)

Mya - GM - Myalterton#1535
Pinecøne - Raid Lead - Vael#1262
Radishhunter/Turniphunter - Officer - Hunter#13662
Mudkiip/Jínora/Gardevoír - Officer - blindbandit#1866
Raukin - Officer - Hiro#13730
<Extra> of Zul'jin(H) is 1/11 Mythic in ABT. We are currently in need of DPS + 1 Healer for Mythic progression and we need YOU to make that happen.

The guild started at the end of Tomb of Sargeras by a bunch of friends and has quickly turned into something with potential for more if only we had enough people for Mythic. Our goal is to quickly clear Heroic ABT and move straight into mythic when the team allows that to happen.

Our raiding schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday, so only 2 nights at 9:30-12:30 EST. We are currently clearing all of Heroic on the first night, leaving us with 3 hours to progress mythic with. We will drop heroic all together when the majority of gear gets disenchanted.

Current Needs:
DPS:
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Fury Warrior
Windwalker Monk
Healers:
Druid
Priest
Tanks:
N/A
We look forward to hearing from you if you choose to put your faith in us. We wont disappoint!.

Larry#1138
Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are currently 5/11M 11/11H . We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-22 during the week.

Short clip taken during one of our Garothi Mythic kills, Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS0YHmmLDGg

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need
DPS

Demon Hunter
Death Knight
Warlock
Enhance/Elemental Shaman
Cat/Boomkin Druid
Rogue
Wind-Walker Monk
Hunter
Warrior

Currently in a high demand of a healer to round out our core.

We are also in need of Melee and Ranged Dps that specialize in boss damage.

*offspecs encouraged but not required

but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys!

► What we expect from you

Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
Artifact traits up to date
Weekly Mythic +15
All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
Performance
Best in Slot list via the add-on required
Up to date on your class and role
Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat

Discord
Astral Keys
Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Weak Auras
Best in Slot Redux
Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule

Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
OPTIONAL Saturday alt run 10pm

► Loot

Loot is handled via Loot Council
More information can be found on our website forums

► Battletags

Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
Tehexdlaymow, GM Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord
Solvic, Raid Lead Vic#1848 - Battletag Vic#7913 - Discord
Gallend, Officer Gilinis#1884 - Battletag Gallend#2751 - Discord
Fumbler, Recruitment Fumbler#11680 - Battletag Fumbler#2020 - Discord

Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!
Hi there <wipefest> Of Zul’jin is looking for someone just like you. We currently are 9/11H and raid Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday from 11:45pm-2am EST (8:45pm- 11pm pst). We are looking for melee DPS especially plate wearers such as your self. You can message me on discord at Grim#8725
Hey there! We are interested in your and your monk friend potentially joining our Dauntless group, which raids Tues/Thurs from 9-11:30 EST. I'll post my spam below which includes my contact information; if you think you might be interested, please let me know and we can discuss!

About Us

<Rum Runners> is a Horde social semi-casual guild on Aggramar/Fizzcrank [PVE] US. Our demographic largely includes college age players and working adults; we are flexible and understanding about real life issues and focus on clearing heroic content each tier at a comfortable, relaxing pace. Our players enjoy spending time together in Discord even when not playing World of Warcraft; we enjoy playing other games together such as Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Destiny 2, and Ark, and our text channels are generally active during the day even while our members are at work or school.

What We Offer

- Active Discord community (including during off-hours)

- Guild events with prizes (scavenger hunts, transmog competitions, cooking competitions and more)

- Organized support system for improving gameplay

- Guild M+, transmog and achievement runs, PVP events and more

- Enchants, gems, flasks and potions for raid mains; feasts and repairs for progression nights

- Guild website, www.rumrunners.club

- A Destiny 2 Clan

What We Want

- Players looking to be part of a growing community, whether to raid, level or dungeon

- Players with a positive attitude who are respectful toward others

- Players who may not have the time or drive for mythic raiding, but still want to succeed each tier

Details

- Two raid teams

- Blackflag – Fri/Sat 7-9:30p Eastern

- Dauntless – Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern

Recruiting

- Blackflag – One healer, druid or shaman preferred.

- Dauntless – Searching for a tank, healer and 2-3 DPS, with priority to a rogue or Bloodlust class.

- Always accepting social/non-raiding applicants

How to Join

To join the guild please read our charter and fill out an application [here](http://www.rumrunners.club/apply). For more information, contact Stormlight-Fizzcrank in game or at Battle.net tag Poros#1412, or on Discord, Lisa/Stormlight#0819 for a more immediate response.

A two-week trial process is required to verify the new member fits in with our community.
02/01/2018 11:26 AMPosted by Grimdath
Hi there <wipefest> Of Zul’jin is looking for someone just like you. We currently are 9/11H and raid Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday from 11:45pm-2am EST (8:45pm- 11pm pst). We are looking for melee DPS especially plate wearers such as your self. You can message me on discord at Grim#8725

I will certainly message you later tonight.
Thank you for the reply.