Shadow priest Lf mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone, currently a 962 11/11h shadow priest looking to go mythic !
I Sadly don't have any current mythic xp this expansion but learn very quick and ready to learn! (Was 12/13 in hfc before I took my break)

Prefer to stay alliance, anything 9pst And up is preferred

Here are my logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bronzebeard/daids

If you have any questions please post here or add me on bnet so we could talk! Daniel#15106
Weekend team here, if you are willing to make the switch (=. Its an option!
jjandhavoc#1406

Were moving into mythic!
Friend request sent!
The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

2 Healers (Priest/Shaman/Druid(preferred))
DPS (Rogue, Death Knight, and ranged are preferred classes)

Raid Times
Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
Daids, I know you said that you want to stay Alliance, and I get that!

However, if you do decide to change your mind on that point, feel free to reach out to us!

Good luck!

R.S. Mythic raid team T/W: 4/11M
2-3 Rdps Lock>Boom>spriest preferred to round out our mythic roster

When recruiting we do not recruit toons, we recruit people. People that will thrive in the community we have been building for 3 years. I look forward to chatting with you, and below is some basic information about the people who require supervision.

Guild: Requires Supervision
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Realm: PVE
Progression: 4/11M

Mythic days and times: Monday/Thursday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Heroic days and times: Tuesday/Wednesday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Requires Supervision can contact Ladie#1111 or find us in game.
Hi Daids!

Several of our mythic teams are currently looking for a shadow priest to bolster their ranks, though I'm not sure if their times would work for you. You can check out all of our raid teams on our website in the obligatory guild blurb below.

Eternal Kingdom is comprised of 11 mythic and 4 heroic raid teams on the Alliance side of Proudmoore.

Eternal Kingdom formed in 2013 with a very clear goal:
MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!
Since our formation, we have focused on three things: Progression, Professionalism, and Collaboration. We have built a one of a kind community that continues to grow and flourish. If you are looking for serious progression or just want to be in an active community where something is always going on we have something that will suit just about everyone. We do all this while maintaining a positive and constructive atmosphere. Come join us and find out what so many others already have - Eternal Kingdom is a different kind of gaming experience.

See <http://bit.ly/EKTeams> for all team days/times

Cleared: EN 7/7M, ToV 3/3M, NH 10/10M, ToS 9/9M, ABT 9/11M*
(*furthest progressed team)

Contact: Khaeli - Recruitment Coordinator (Discord: Khaeli#9460) or Snowmantle - Assistant Recruitment Coordinator (Discord: Snowmantle#3316)

See some of the people behind the characters in Eternal Kingdom in our Guild Introduction video: <https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/>
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms.

Guild info:
-Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night
-Current progression: 2/11M w/ 1% on AHC :'( 11/11H ABT
-Recruitment: Sham, Hpriest, or Pally healer & any Tank | Always looking for strong DPS
-Also recruiting for M+ and bench warmers

Trial Period:
Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) after which, a decision will be made to extend the trial period with an established reasoning or offer a promotion to full time raider.

Our Expectations:
-90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
-Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.
-Always be your best! What we mean by this is to never stop looking for ways to improve yourself. Gameplay or otherwise.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856 / Yournamehere#1396
Discord: StudMuffin#7193
We're horde, but we're looking for a shadow priest and our raid time starts at 8:45pm PT on Tue/Thur & optional Sunday. Here is our info...

Who We Are
Tequila Sundown is a growing raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We care more about the people we play with than their item levels or progression rankings. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are 2/11 Mythic, Heroic AOTC Antorus progression.
We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid.
We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Optional:
Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
DPS: Will consider all specs, but would love to add a Shadow Priest.

The Nitty Gritty
If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown

Contact Us
You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
or Discord: joat#1832 & saever#4432
Server: Silver Hand
Progress:
10/11 H Antorus
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 H Nighthold
3/3 H Trial of Valor
1/7 M & 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.
https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG

Current Recruitment:
- Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Feral Druid
- Mage
- DPS Warrior
- Warlock
- DPS Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
- Rogue
- Back up healer (any dps main spec)
- Back up tank (any dps main spec)
- Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
(Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Progression:
Antorus the Burning Throne 5/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/KJ Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Druid,Death Knight
Healer: Closed
Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter, Warrior
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock
If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311
Hey there, I'm looking to start a mythic guild on Horde-Area 52 because I'm currently 9/11 Mythic on my main and will be killing Argus soon, so like many people who play WoW, I'm addicted to raiding and want a side project guild so I can continue raiding mythic. I brought a handful of friends who were mythic raiding over to the guild. We're still filling our roster but we plan on full clearing heroic here pretty soon and aim to jump into mythic as soon as we can.

- We're currently looking at 2 nights a week, probably on weekends to start.
- Looking for an OT and Ranged Dps/Healers.

My personal progression:
I went 10/11 M in Nighthold, 6/9 M in ToS and currently 9/11 M ABT.

If you're interested please comment below, or feel free to add my btag below!
Hesophix#1801
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 2/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Ret Pally - HIGH
  • Frost DK- LOW
  • Havoc DH - HIGH
  • WW Monk - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • Come check us out, we might just be the perfect fit for you!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761736367
    Valid, on Zul'jin, is 11/11N and 11/11H and we're getting ready to start pushing mythic. We're an adult guild that likes to get together two times a week to raid and then do mythic plus keys and occasionally some random BGs on the other nights of the week. Our raid times are 8-11pm Eastern Tues/Thurs. Ideally what we're looking for is strong ranged dps that can pull good dps while still doing mechanics and a strong resto shaman. We also need ranged that is capable of doing higher level (+15 & up) mythic keys.

Our raid group is laid back and our loot system is extremely fair. We're a group of raiders and friends that have raided together for a while. Some of us have been in the group for just this expansion and some have been together for several expansions. We're looking for long term members that can contribute to what we've built. We're an all adult guild so we don't put up with drama. Our group consists of young adults and college students to older older married people and some older military. Talking, joking and cutting up is fine in Discord and guild chat but we want you focused up when it's time to pull the boss. Plus, don't be easily offended. We're not politically correct and tend to say whatever funny !@#$ crosses our minds.

If any of this sounds like something you might be interested in joining or learning more about, then add my btag (Heybo#1284) and hit me up in game.
    If you are willing to come horde, I would love to talk to you.

Server: Silver Hand
    Progress:
    10/11 H Antorus
    9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
    10/10 H Nighthold
    3/3 H Trial of Valor
    1/7 M & 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.
    https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG

Current Recruitment:
    - Hunter
    - Shadow Priest
    - Elemental Shaman
    - Balance Druid
    - Feral Druid
    - Mage
    - DPS Warrior
    - Warlock
    - DPS Demon Hunter
    - Death Knight
    - Rogue
    - Back up healer (any dps main spec)
    - Back up tank (any dps main spec)
    - Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
    <Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
    <Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath that formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat. We push to clear Mythic each tier among like-minded players who we not only want to raid with, but also play and speak with outside of raids. Please take a look at our website for more information or contact us on Discord/BNET.
    Expectations: 960+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

Legion Progression History:
    5/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN
    Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
    Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
    (Optional) Normal Alt Wednesdays
    (Optional) Heroic Thursdays

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
    http://www.TeamDeviant.com
    Contact Info:
    enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
    Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
    enceno#7514 on Discord
    Aeliar#7628 on Discord
    If you can make it earlier...

~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
    7/7M EN
    3/3H ToV
    2/3M ToV
    10/10H NH
    1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
    0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
    11/11N Antorus
    11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Ret Paladin
    Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
    Shadow Priest
    Ele Sham
    Boomkin

Medium:
    Assin/Outlaw/Sub Rogue
    Enhance Shaman
    Havoc Demon Hunter

Low:
    Holy Paladin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/Normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celeenia my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
    Hi Daids, I just sent you a btag request. maliwali#1577 is me. Our times are Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. If those work for you, let's chat more :) We are currently 3/11M and would love to replace a shadow priest that needs to find a better suited schedule.
    Thanks!
    <Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath that formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat. We push to clear Mythic each tier among like-minded players who we not only want to raid with, but also play and speak with outside of raids. Please take a look at our website for more information or contact us on Discord/BNET.
    Expectations: 960+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

Legion Progression History:
    5/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN
    Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
    Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
    (Optional) Normal Alt Wednesdays
    (Optional) Heroic Thursdays

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
    http://www.TeamDeviant.com
    Contact Info:
    enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
    Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
    enceno#7514 on Discord
    Aeliar#7628 on Discord
    tad earlier then your preferred but we'll see

Our Raid Times:
    We raid from 8:30p - 11:30p PST (+3 for EST / +2 for CST / +1 for MST)
    Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Current Progression:
    Tier 17: (US #153)
    Tier 18: (US #161)
    Tier 19: (7/7M...3/3M...10/10M)
    Tier 20: 7/9M
    Tier 21: 7/11m

Further information is provided in our recruitment forum. While we are actively recruiting the listed classes, we encourage any exceptional players to apply on our website www.synergyhorde.com. Any questions can be directed to the officers.

Current Officers:
    (Fistdlanthus) fistdlanthus#1237