957 Spriest 8/11M exp LF guild

Guild Recruitment
I am looking for the right guild to continue growing as a raider. I am currently 7/11M in the throne but I have seen all of the very fight and progressed on coven. My goal always as a raider has been getting CE.

I have had no issues with my current guild but have recently felt they were not the fit for me and just looking to find the right "family" to make the game enjoyable.

I am available for evening raid times and I live in EST.

I love the game but I am looking for a group that can make the game feel enjoyable and less of a burden.

Armory- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/zuljin/yamderp

Logs- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/yamderp

Can provide more upon request

You can add me on bnet(yam#11550) or discord(yam#6374)

I look forward to hearing from you!
Hey good morning! We've been looking for a solid shadow priest for a bit. Not sure how late you're willing to go since you're EST, but I'll just give you the basic info below to review, and feel free to add us if it would work for you!

[H] Aesthetic on Area 52

Progression: 9/11M, lowest Aggra pull 39%
Raid Times: Tue/Wed/Thur 8pm - 12am PST
Hey Yam!

~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Bear/Brewmaster Monk/Blood DK/Prot Pally
Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Boomkin

Medium:
Assin/Outlaw/Sub Rogue
Ret Paladin
Enhance Shaman
Havoc Demon Hunter

Low:
Holy Paladin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/Normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Hi, if weekends work :)

<Vice>
Horde-Cho'gall
Fri/Sat 6-9PM PST
7/11M

Breathe#1185
Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 8/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs. If some of these things are lacking sufficient references or previous expansion experience at a high level may be sufficient in cases of especially in demand classes.

*We currently need:*
-Moonkin
-Resto Shaman
-Hunter
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras

*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply athttps://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Hi,

We're a 6/11M guild on Hyjal. We are currently recruiting a shadow priest and think you would be a good fit.

[H - Hyjal - US]<Infernum> 6/11M Antorus, 8/9M TOS Friday + Saturday 8PM-12AM EST

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 8PM to Midnight Eastern Time

Progress: 6/11 M Antorus, 8/9M TOS, 10/10M NH, 3/3M ToV CE, 7/7M EN CE

Contact: You can contact us with questions via Battle.net at Vanubial#1939 (Co-GM) or Bread#11427 (Officer) or via Discord at Vanubial#3592 or Breadsticks#1941

More Info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759426337
Voltage is a 2-day (Only 5:30hours/week) casual raiding guild on Arthas Horde. Currently we are 11/11H 5/11M in Antorus. Currently looking for a few DPS to join us in Mythic Antorus progression.

[Schedule] - All Times are Eastern Standard Time

Monday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Wednesday - 8:10pm to 11:00pm
Tuesday - Optional Raid Night 8:10pm to 11:00pm (Heroic Clear)

If interested, please contact:
Choa [Broken#1380]
Thanks!
<Bench Raiders> is a new guild with player experiance of 8/11 mythic, 6/11 and 4/11 mythic experience to raid together on tue/wed. We also have high mythic+ teams with 4k+ Score. We are looking for the last few people to fill spots.

We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-12am CST hit me up for some fresh deetz

Discord: Boo#3672
The Coalition US Lightbringer is a 12 Year old Guild Currently 9/9M 9/11M
Raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10:30 PST. Mon Optional Alt Raid

Loot will be done via Loot Council based upon performance, attendance, and need.

Raiders will be provided with flasks, potions, food, augments, vantus runes and guild repairs to help reduce the burden of raiding.

We are looking for team oriented people who want to have fun but can play at a high level and kill some bosses with us.

Please put your application on our website - http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/

If you have any questions feel free to add me Xellos #1969, Dorkman #11605, Val #12738
How late are you able to play until? I am also EST, but enjoy the late night. Feel free to contact us if you can work with our times!

< Ouroboros >
Progression:
Antorus, the Burning Throne 7/11 M, 11/11 H, 11/11 N
Tomb of Sargeras 7/9 M 9/9 H 9/9 N
Nighthold 10/10 M 10/10 H 10/10 N
Trial of Valor 2/3M 3/3H 3/3 N
The Emerald Nightmare 7/7 M, 7/7 H, 7/7 N

Proudmoore (PvE) Alliance

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday:
8pm-12am PST, 9pm-1am MST, 10pm-2am CST, 11pm-3am EST
Wednesday & Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
If you are interested please place an application on our forums, PM an officer or recruiter on the forums, or get in contact with any officer or recruiter in game. If using Battletag, please attach a quick note identifying yourself as an app along with your class and spec.

Recruiters:
Dookies: dookie#1491
Kyung: Kyung#11645
Null: Null#1618
Seibukan: Cantankerous#1281

Officers:
Keildia: Keildia#1396
Narumata: Narumata#1658
Nucholza: Deathtojoo#1363
Therrien: Deemo#1918

Hope to hear from you!
-Naru
<Stoic> is one of Bonechewer's oldest guilds; we have been an active raiding guild since vanilla. We are on the Alliance side on the US-Reckoning battlegroup. Stoic is a group of gamers primarily focused on mythic progression raiding in World of Warcraft.

We are a LBGTQ-friendly and inclusive guild, and value teamwork, respect, and being awesome. We are dedicated to building a community that supports each other and allows for lasting friendships within the guild.

One of Stoic's raid teams, "Wipes at 1%", is 7/11 Mythic, and is recruiting skilled players.

This raid team's goal is to completely clear each raid tier before the next one is released. We expect a high level of dedication and attendance from its individual members, but are still accommodating of players needing to take a night off occasionally. We want players who enjoy the challenge of cutting-edge mythic raiding, who have a strong personal drive to improve, and the perseverance to commit to clearing out each raid tier.

We keep our roster lean, so that we don't have to bench many players. While we consider ourselves hardcore, we don't do split runs, nor do we require players to switch to the "best" class at the time. We do however expect players to excel at their class, to understand how to optimize their talents for different encounters, and to learn how play multiple same-role specs of their class.

This team raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 8 pm - 11 pm CST (server time), and our most high demand needs are:
  • Hunters, warlocks, boomkin, elemental shaman.
  • A dps warrior or dps death knight.

If you think you'd be a good fit with our team, and are interested in foiling Sargeras' plot in Antorus, please apply today!

If you have any questions, please get in contact with darkinertia#1386
www.stoic.gg
Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 8/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs. If some of these things are lacking sufficient references or previous expansion experience at a high level may be sufficient in cases of especially in demand classes.

*We currently need:*
-Moonkin
-Resto Shaman
-Hunter
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras

*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply athttps://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Obscurity
(https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Obscurity)
6/11 M, 11/11 H

Zul’Jin Horde
Raid days / Times:
Tuesday – Thursday from 12am – 3am EST(9pm-12am PST)

We are openly recruiting for any Exceptional DPS, but especially:
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Spriest
WW Monk
Warrior

Contact Information:
Zia#11407 (GM)
austin0nfire#1376
Guild name: SRS
Server: Illidan
Faction: Horde
About us: We are 9/9 M 9/11 M. We are looking for long term players who understand the effort required to raid mythic content at a high level. When considering contacting or applying to our guild note that we want people who are committed to the game and our guild we want players who have a stable schedule that they are in control of, we want people who will be here 2+ tiers from now and have the passion and drive to better themselves and the team at all costs.
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central
Recruiting: All DPS classes and spec if your class/spec is not listed below please still free to contact us, high priority on:

Boomkin
Hunter
Warlock
Rogue
Spriest
Windwalker

www.srsguild.com to apply or if you have any questions ask:
Aryastark#1859
Bromby#1673
Who: Narcosis
Where: Illidan-Horde
When: Tues,Weds,Thurs 7-10 central
Progression: 10/11 Mythic
How: www.narcosisguild.com/application
Hi Yamderp,

I represent Revive on Stormreaver. We are 11/11M US 34th Antorus, the Burning Throne. We are looking to pick up a Shadow Priest for our progression team and I would love to talk with you.
Here's our recruitment post if you would like any further information:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755075323#1

You can also add me Isako#1440 if you have any questions!

Thanks!
<Put me in Coach> is a guild composed of raiders who raided with top 20 US guilds in past tiers, but were looking for a semi-hardcore raiding environment. With a 2 night/6 hour raiding schedule we maintain high efficiency during raids but still have a friendly environment. We have an established loot council as our distribution method. Our goal is to end Antorus 11/11M and push for top 100 US in BFA. We are currently looking for all interested members, so apply now!

<Raid Times>
Tuesday 6:30pm - 9:30pm PST 9:30pm-12:30am EST
Wednesday 6:30pm – 9:30pm PST 9:30pm-12:30am EST
<Current Raid Experience>
11/11H Antorus (Week 1 as a guild)
4/11M Week 4

<Raid Expectancy>
-Knowledge of mechanics before entering raids.
-Personal accountability & mechanical proficiency.
-Minimal random afks, Disconnects, random chatter, etc. (we want to have fun but still be proficient)
-High attendance.

<Officer Expectancy>What you can expect from us:
-Positive leadership
-Flasks, food & repairs provided for each raid
-An active guild outside of raids; M+ high key groups, sale runs, AP farm, legendary farm, Alt runs and more

<Raid Requirements>
We prefer you be 955 ilvl+ with a minimum weapon level of 75 traits

If this sparks any interest please contact Huncrow @ Huncrow#1313 to set up a discord chat
(Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Progression:
Antorus the Burning Throne 5/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/KJ Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Druid,Death Knight
Healer: Closed
Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter, Warrior
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock
If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311
<Fallen Empire> is competitive raiding guild on Thunderhorn - US. Our core group of players are exceptional at their roles and have years of mythic raiding experience under their belt. We are a dedicated raiding guild that helps our players get the most out of the game and their goals. We foster a mature, fun and relaxed atmosphere but expect all our raiders to be prepared and excited to work on progression content. We value teamwork, communication, and fun!

Recruiting for all roles and specs - Healers, DPS
All excellent players will be considered regardless of class

Current Progression:

6/11 M ABT

Raid Times
Tuesday 8-11 CST
Wednesday 8-11 CST

Want to chat with one of our super cool officers? Add one of the following battle tags

Dave#14604
Renning#1154
Hello!

We're looking for a shadow priest to fill out our roster as we move through Antorus. Maybe that could be you? I've included our guild information below.

<Bear Retirement Home> a Mythic Alliance guild on Sargeras-US, is recruiting!

2 of: Warlock, Spriest, Mage

Outstanding Healers and DPS are always welcome to apply, and will be considered even if we are not actively recruiting your spec or role.

Our raid times are:

Monday / Wednesday / Thursday: 8pm - 11pm CST (Sargeras Server Time)

We like to call ourselves a "semi-hardcore" raiding guild with a "casual" ambiance. We have no problem joking around and poking fun at each other, but at the same time we're here to kill things and have fun doing it!

What We Look For:

- 90+% Raid Attendance due to our limited schedule. Exceptions obviously made for previously arranged absences and emergencies.
- Knowledge of your role's responsibilities and tasks for a given encounter prior to pulling.
- Ability to quickly identify and adapt to changing situations within an encounter.
- Strong communication skills. You must be able to receive instructions over voice chat (speaking is not required, but communication is).
- Previous heroic/mythic raiding experience is a plus, but not required.

If you are interested or would like more information please, Respond to this thread or contact us in any of the following ways:

- Apply at http://brh-guild.net/
- In-game: Ariellè on Sargeras
- Contact us via Battle-Tag: Arielle#1358
- Contact us on Twitter: @ArielleEJ

****Please note***** that not everyone will be killing every boss each week. Be prepared to sit out for an encounter if you do not need anything from it, or if it makes sense for group composition.