927 Unholy DK looking for a home.

Guild Recruitment
Hello all, I am looking to get myself back into the raiding scene.

About me:
I have raiding experience dating back to Naxx 10 but little progression pushing until the awful year that was HFC though most of that was on my hunter. I am currently living in EU but playing on EST servers for the best connection so preferably the raid times would be early evening (6PM EST or 3pm PST). More than willing to move a character around if the guild is a fit.

Pros:
Willing to adapt
Provides memes

Cons:
Swear like a sailor
Memes are usually inappropriate for younger audiences

If I sound like the type of Edgelord Knight you have been looking for pls recruit
Hi Jaihoe!

Animosity is a solid raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends and are seeking some more good dps. I am interested in talking to you.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
Hello,

Distinct Advantage of Exodar is looking to fill a few spots in our raid roster as we continue into mythic Antorus currently 1/11 and going forward into BFA. We raid 7:30-11PM EST every Tuesday and Wednesday. If you wish some further information please contact me. Btag Eree#1705

Looking to hear from your
Doci
Hey there! I'm one of the officers from <Song of the Blade>. We have Normal/Heroic on farm and are just seeking a few dps raiders in order to step into mythic raiding in the next week or so. We've blasted through heroic quickly and we'd love to give Mythic a shot! We do MUCH more than raiding, and really push to have a fun place to hang out. Our discord generally has 10-15 players inside it every night as we believe in building community and not just having a place to have fun while raiding. Feel free to contact anyone listed as a contact below to get more info or setup a trial raid if you'd wish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Song of the Blade> is a raiding guild located on the Illidan server. We are casual guild that is full of players who wish to raid but without the ability to commit to 8-10 hours of raiding a week. We're a guild formed for TOS heroic, but are currently seeking a few more dps in order to stop into mythic raiding for ABT. We're accepting players on trials currently to make sure you fit into the group.

Current Progress:
TOS: 9/9N 9/9H
Antorus : 11/11N 11/11H 0/11M

We have high activity on off nights, with runs for high level mythic+ occurring on off nights, along with PVP, WQs, and other events or guild challenges. We have a secondary guild on Sargeras full of alliance players who also wish to play together while staying in the guild. We provide all potions, food, enchants, and gear repairs for raiders within the guild.

We raid Monday/Wednesday from 8:45 PM to 11:15 PM EST

We are currently recruiting the following for immediate placement into core position on Raiding team:

Healers: CLOSED
Tanks: CLOSED
DPS: Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Rogue, Death Knight. Don't be afraid to trial as another class though.

Anyone is welcome to join us! We're looking to fill in our final few spots to become a 20 man raid.

For more information:
Shalendra: BNet - Saiyaku#1609 | Discord - Shalendra#2354
Critshow: BNet - Meglo#1436 | Discord - Crit#5910
Batkon: Twosporks#1396 | Discord - Batkon#0533
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
My name is Nightemarewl and Our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps positions currently for Antorus. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic once we reach enough people!

*Our current progression*

- 11/11 Normal AtBT
- 11/11 Heroic AtBT

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST. With an Optional Tuesday Alt run for Normal Antorus. Anytime from 11pm EST until we clear it.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

*What we're looking for* : Being on time and prepared for raids. Includes :
- Enchanted -
- Gem slots filled -
- Food -
- Flasks -
- Potions -

*Recruiting Classes*
- Ret Paladins -
- DPS Druids -
- Rogues -
- Unholy DK -
- Hunters -
- Enhance Shamans -
- DPS Warrior -
- Warlocks -
- Shadow Priests -
Spec not excluded to exceptional players.

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild on the combined realms of Drenden and Arathor.

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better?
Simultaneously compete and co-operates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance?
Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

Discord is a MUST, as this is our primary means of communication.
We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or BattleNet when you CANNOT make one, or may be late.
You should be very knowledeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week.
Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism.

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016

Hellfire Citidel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC
Antorus, the Burning Throne - AoTC

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles:

Tanks:
Druid – Guardian
Warrior – Protection
Monk - Brewmaster

Healers:
N/A

DPS:
Druid - Feral / Boomkin
Warlock
Mage – Frost / Fire
Hunter BM/MM
Priests – Shadow
Paladin - Retribution
Rogue
Shaman - Elemental
Warrior
Demon Hunter

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:

Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907
We are currently recruiting DPS. Ranged would be preferred but exceptions can always be made for the right individual. We look for players who are self-motivated, driven, strive to improve themselves, and are looking to be a part of a great raiding atmosphere!

<Special Treatment> - 2/11M (High command at 2%)
Horde - Hyjal - (PvE server- Well Populated)
Raid days/times: Mon 7:00-9:30p.m & Tue/Thu 6:00-9:30p.m (PST)

Please add me on battlenet if you are interested in recruitment: Slyx#1862
Who: Fighting Mongooses
What: 18+, semi-casual, goal-oriented.
Where: Dalaran
When: Tuesdays and Saturdays, 8 p.m. until 11 p.m. (EST)
Why: For the Horde!

Are you feeling a little lonely? Looney? Lost? We can’t fix the crazies or your inner compass problems, but we can offer a fun, exciting atmosphere. You want a place to hang out and relax? We have you covered. You wanna PvP and kill some Alliance scum? We’ll have your back. Are you looking for a raiding group who is so close knit you can’t tell your cousins from your brothers and sisters? We…may not have that, BUT we do have an expanding group who is currently 11/11 Normal Argus and 6/11 Heroic Argus with ambitions to dip their big toes into mythic raiding.

What can we offer you?
Progression. Innuendo. Flasks. Food. Power.

What can you offer us?
Your presence. Your positivity. Your attention.

What exactly are we looking for?
Long walks on the beach. Melee DPS. Someone who enjoys yoga, spin classes, and brunch. More melee DPS. Maybe some ranged DPS who can heal offspec. The same things everyone wants.

But we're also keeping BfA in mind, and would definitely like to bolster our ranks. So if we seem like a good fit for you, just hit us up. Maybe we can work something out.

To apply for our raiding group please visit : http://fightingmongooses.enjin.com/recruitment and fill out a quick questionnaire. In lieu of this, you can speak to me directly. That's far more telling anyway.

My Blizzard ID: Marivel#11919
My Discord ID: Marivel#5588

If you made it this far, pat yourself on the back. Your attention to detail is appreciated.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Lawl. You sound like a good fit for us, personality-wise.

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 11/11H in Antorus.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you're looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they're raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you're looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.