Looking for a new Guild!

Guild Recruitment
Hello, I recently got back into WoW here and there I am not a hardcore player due to work. The guild I was in stop raiding from the lack of people. Of course after i got back. I am looking for a casual raiding guild. I can have my work schedule around the raid time, probably better in the evening.

I prefer to resto heal I am a 928 Resto druid. I can tank as well but will need time to gear up accordingly.I also have other toons but not as gear as this one. I have Blood DK 900ish that was a tank, low I lvl Hunter and DH i am currently leveling up!

My Battletag is DistraughtD#1437
Discord is DistraughtD#7328
Probably better to reach me on discord, any questions always ask!

I'll be on looking at this thread in a day or so! Looking forward to meeting new and exciting people :)
Server: Silver Hand
Progress:
11/11 N & 10/11 H Antorus
9/9 N & 8/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 N&H Nighthold
3/3 N&H Trial of Valor
1/7 M & 7/7 N&H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.
https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG

Current Recruitment:
- Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Feral Druid
- Mage
- DPS Warrior
- Warlock
- DPS Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
- Rogue
- Back up healer (any dps main spec)
- Back up tank (any dps main spec)
- Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
Hi alittle about my guild~

<Spellbound> 11/11H 11/11N on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content 2 nights a week on our weekday team and 2 days on our weekend team. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & social players. We are looking for raiders who are reliable, active, show up on time, have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who are thorough in preparation & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Come join us
Battle Tag:
Juicykisses#1306 (recruiter)
Bentz#11930 (gm/rl)
Ewok#11443 (rl)

visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 940+ ilvl equipped with cruicible open and lvl 70+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974
Hey there buddy, sounds like my guild has exactly what you are looking for!

Guild- Champions of the Flame
Faction- Horde
Server- Wrymrest Accord (Not RP guild)
Raid Times- 6:00pm-9:00pm PST Thursday/Friday
Progression- 8/11 Heroic
Looking for DPS and Healers

We have a very fun social atmosphere and semi-hardcore raid environment, and we would love a resto druid or any of your toons to raid or have fun with us. Our discord is always active and very social. We are constantly running Mythic+. We have no issue gearing up people who need to catch up, as most of our raiders are super geared already. You can also run with us before you decide to server change to make sure this is the right home for you!

You can add my battle tag here!

SkinnyPuppy#1883
Mythological Knights is recruiting for raiding and anyone who is looking for a guild!

The guild is on Silverhand which also interconnects with Farstriders and Thorium Brotherhood!

We are currently building a raiding team. We are not hardcore raiders! We like to see progression and would eventually like to see Mythic.

We are currently looking for:
-Healers
-DPS
-DPS/HEALS (OS)
-TANK/HEALS (OS)
-DPS/TANK (OS)

We are looking for a few more key players and anyone who wants to come and raid! We are not by any means a hardcore raiding group. Once we have at least the min 10 people we will be raiding. We are currently looking at Friday nights from 5-7pm PST and Saturday mornings from 8-10am PST.

The Guild is a laid back fun place to be! We do different events that everyone can join in! Including but not limited to:
- All level of dungeons!
- Raids
- Guild events
~Guildie Xmas
~Thanksguildie
~ And Many more!

Guild is as drama free as we can possibly make it!

Guild Perks:
-Discord
-Guild repairs
-Rank advancements
-Very helpful guild members
If you are interested in the guild or would like to know more reply on here or simply whisper or message or send a mail to me in game Oliwalilei- Silverhand! ADD battlenet tag as well Bethany#1122
Who: Fighting Mongooses
What: 18+, semi-casual, goal-oriented.
Where: Dalaran
When: Tuesdays and Saturdays, 8 p.m. until 11 p.m. (EST)
Why: For the Horde!

Are you feeling a little lonely? Looney? Lost? We can’t fix the crazies or your inner compass problems, but we can offer a fun, exciting atmosphere. You want a place to hang out and relax? We have you covered. You wanna PvP and kill some Alliance scum? We’ll have your back. Are you looking for a raiding group who is so close knit you can’t tell your cousins from your brothers and sisters? We…may not have that, BUT we do have an expanding group who is currently 11/11 Normal Argus and 6/11 Heroic Argus with ambitions to dip their big toes into mythic raiding.

What can we offer you?
Progression. Innuendo. Flasks. Food. Power.

What can you offer us?
Your presence. Your positivity. Your attention.

What exactly are we looking for?
Long walks on the beach. Melee DPS. Someone who enjoys yoga, spin classes, and brunch. More melee DPS. Maybe some ranged DPS who can heal offspec. The same things everyone wants.

But we're also keeping BfA in mind, and would definitely like to bolster our ranks. So if we seem like a good fit for you, just hit us up. Maybe we can work something out.

To apply for our raiding group please visit : http://fightingmongooses.enjin.com/recruitment and fill out a quick questionnaire. In lieu of this, you can speak to me directly. That's far more telling anyway.

My Blizzard ID: Marivel#11919
My Discord ID: Marivel#5588

If you made it this far, pat yourself on the back. Your attention to detail is appreciated.
(H) ❮Fät and Bäd❯ Bloodhoof-US

10/11H Antorus

Small group oriented, adult, fun focused guild looking for skilled, reliable DPS and healers that are familiar with their class/roll, open to suggestion for improvement, and willing to bash their heads into content a few dozen times with us. A good attitude, sense of humor, and patience are all musts.

We run mythic+, alt raids, achievement runs, and drunk raids. We help one another gear up alts, get our weekly +15s, burn through quests and invasions, and hang out in Discord with one another even when we’re playing games other than WoW. Our only expectations are that you know how to play your role effectively enough to mitigate whatever health you add to the boss when you join the raid group, show up to raid appropriately geared for the content we're progressing on, and want to focus on getting content down while having fun.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST

Contact myself or one of my officers if you'd like to chat:
PlayerOne#11128 ← me
DarkMourning#1314
John#18795
Swaffzilla#1375
Recruiting for this tier and BFA

Short Version: New Raid Team w/7/11M experience. 2 night schedule.

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761756583

Xantoniel#1517
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
[H] <Storm> Kilrogg
11/11N, 6/11H ABT
Tu/Th 7-10 PST (10p-1a EST)

• Currently Recruiting: Warlock, or any decent non-Druid DPS.
  • Loot: Personal w/ Loot Council
  • Chat: Discord (join today and get your very own emoticon! Disclaimer: emoticon will be undoubtedly unflattering.)
  • The plan: Rebuilding our ranks after a long-ish holiday break, Heroic focused for now but you never know!
  • We have many interesting sales pitches to catch your eye:

A tight-knit group since MoP, our raid team is a resilient group of strangers that became friends, and friends that became sneaky bastards who swapblaster you into the fire before pulls when you’re not looking….wait what… Anyway our previous exploits include heroic clears of exciting locales such as BRF, HFC, NH, and ToS. Hardcore! We feature a uniquely "adult" atmosphere, so buckle up (21+ only please)!

Are you looking for the highest level of raiding perfection, organization, and long hours of dedicated work to get the job done? Well go away we don’t want you. Here at Storm, we just hit it until it’s dead. That’s what you do, right? Let us grow on you...like mold on cheese…sweet, sweet, smack-talking cheese. We feature sass, possibly drama, and sometimes high levels of intoxication.

Fine print: Mythic+, BG’s, and other fun stuff on off-days. Come for a trial run before you decide anything permanent! View our charter at the website (make a free account) for more about us.

• Add me at livie#11751 for a chat
  • Or, feel free to drop us a note at www.stormkilrogg.com
  • Oh man so many options! You got your work cut out for you with so many stock posts to mull over. If you want to give us a shot we would love to have you try us on for size next week. We are 11/11 heroic and raid Tuesday/wednesday 730-1030 pacific. Good luck in your search for a home!

Earthwyrm#1108