Just looking for a long term guild

Guild Recruitment
I've recently returned to WoW and just want to find a Horde guild that helps its members. Helps them level, helps them craft, ect. I miss the connections guilds used to build between members. I want to help members, and I would like for members to want to help me in return.I know everyone is about raiding and that's something I've never actually done. Most guilds I've tried really just raid, and I don't have a problem with that, that is something I do want to eventually try. I want a guild bank that isn't full of a bunch of junk, but actual things that could assist members and their alts. I'd like to be able to contribute but I don't want to be the only one who does. I don't know if that guild exists, but if it does, sign me up.
Hi! Here's info for our guild that i think should fit for you

The Remnants of Hope
Alliance, Wyrmrest Accord
North America
http://www.remnantsofhope.com

About The Guild

Remnants of Hope was founded on June 7, 2009. Originally a Star Wars Galaxies guild, we have since moved on to play GW2, SWTOR, ESO and World of Warcraft (WoW). We’re more than just a gaming guild – we are truly a community made of members who enjoy playing every single aspect of the games we play, from PvE to PvP to RP to chattering socially with each other over our expansive forums and Teamspeak. We’re made up of members from all over the world, with a wide variety of ages, backgrounds, genders and play styles. Because we’re community-oriented you’ll never feel like just another cog in the wheel. We’ve only got one common goal – to enjoy our favorite online games together. We’d love for you to join us!

You might like our guild if you enjoy…

PvE

We not only help guild members enjoy the PvE content of WoW but to assist them in improving and advancing their characters and personal skills within the game. We are always willing to provide advice/guidance on builds, gearing, dungeon and raid mechanics, etc. Keep in mind that we don’t have all the answers, but we will help find them! We hope to see you in-game and in our events soon! We do everything from leveling parties, world quests, world bosses, achievement and transmogrification runs, Normal, Heroic and Mythic Dungeons, and Normal and Heroic raids. We aren’t doing Mythic Raids yet, but with your help that is going to change!

PvP

We encourage fun and friendly competitive gaming to both the fans of PvP, and those curious about it. We are always willing to lend a hand with builds, classes, and how it all comes together to make a character effective in PvP. We enjoy all aspects of PvP and can offer groups for Random Battlegrounds, World PvP and joining into larger groups to attack Horde Capitals.

RP

We provide our members with an immersive and fun experience for the new roleplayer to the seasoned writer alike. Whether it be in-game or on the forums, we want to promote imagination and storytelling that spans beyond just the Remnants of Hope guild borders. By working with our other WoW Departments within RoH and organizing events with them, we aim for a continuous story that people can get involved in and help to continue shaping.

Playing WoW Socially or Casually

Although we have members doing end-game content such as Mythic Dungeons and Guild Raids, we also have many members who play when they have time, or enjoy the simpler pleasures in WoW like leveling slowly or going on random adventures. We also have a very inviting approach when it comes to difficult content: many of our members are happy to bring along a “newbie” to dungeons or new content, but there’s no pressure for you to join events you aren’t interested in!

What we offer:

1. Very active forums
2. TeamSpeak 3 voice server
3. Freedom to play your game the way you want
4. Scheduled events on the calendar as well as “pop-up” events put together through guild chat
5. Friendly community and environment
6. A structured leadership, with officers for each of our departments (PvE, PvP, RP, Crafting and Recruitment)
7. Guild Bank, Daily Guild Repairs

What we value in our guild members:

* Positive Attitude
* Maturity
* Friendly Nature
* Team Player
* Respectful

How to Join

Visit us and Register at:
http://www.remnantsofhope.com/boards/index.php?/register/
and then head here to:
http://www.remnantsofhope.com/boards/index.php?/topic/8550-how-to-join-remnants-of-hope-application/ apply and learn more!

If you have any question feel free to contact me my btag is Thorn#2123
Thank you so much, but I am primarily Horde. Although your guild does sound like the community I'm searching for :)
Mythological Knights is recruiting players who love playing the game!

The guild is on Silverhand which also interconnects with Farstriders and Thorium Brotherhood!

We are currently building a raiding team. We are not hardcore raiders! We like to see progression and would eventually like to see Mythic.

We are currently looking for:
-Healers
-DPS
-DPS/HEALS (OS)
-TANK/HEALS (OS)
-DPS/TANK (OS)

We are looking for a few more key players and anyone who wants to come and raid! We are not by any means a hardcore raiding group. Once we have at least the min 10 people we will be raiding. We are currently looking at Friday nights from 5-7pm PST and Saturday mornings from 8-10am PST.

The Guild is a laid back fun place to be! We do different events that everyone can join in! Including but not limited to:
- All level of dungeons!
- Raids
- Guild events
~Guildie Xmas
~Thanksguildie
~ And Many more!

Guild is as drama free as we can possibly make it!

Guild Perks:
-Discord
-Guild repairs
-Rank advancements
-Very helpful guild members
If you are interested in the guild or would like to know more reply on here or simply whisper or message or send a mail to me in game Oliwalilei- Silverhand! ADD battlenet tag as well Bethany#1122
Hey there! The Excellent Adventure is a great place to hang your hat (or your bow). We have a fun, friendly, And active community. While we are a raiding guild, We also have social events and do some out of game activities as well. You can pretty much find anything you're looking for with us. We are located horde side of Zul'jin. Here is our post for more info as well as contact info. Hope to chat soon! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759245823?page=1
Our guild does a lot of what you are looking for, but this late in the xpac most of us are done with our professions and leveling alts to cap. So we tend now to be focused now on tying up loose ends in legion, raiding, pushing M+, farming achievements/mounts/xmog. When the next xpac drops tho, you will see a lot of professions work, group questing, and the like.

Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 940+ ilvl equipped with cruicible open and lvl 70+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We dabble in mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974
Hi, I really hope I have the answer to your hunting. We are a guild, umm excuse me a home with a family on Lightbringer, alliance side, looking for people just like you to complete our family. I encourage you to check out my forum post, at your leisure of course and let me know what you think. Everything you ask for we offer, but I realize we are alliance and not horde. I hope we can work something out.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760957564

I really look forward to hearing from you.

Happy Hunting ~ Issy
Hello! My guild is on Emerald Dream. We currently raid one night during the week and will be adding on a weekend evening too. Our guild is really interested in darn near everything. My personal taste strays towards open world PVP buuuut you need gear for that. :) The guild is casual yet we do want to experience current content. Right now many of our members are leveling characters, getting gear and building up to raiding. We do have enough for a ten man squad but the guild itself is new and small at this time.

This is our recruitment page on the Emerald Dream side: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760727297

In game I am: Araphel#1351. Good luck finding something amazing!
Goats of Thunder is the first guild I have wanted to stay in for reasons beyond in-game aspirations. It's just an amazing group of people to be a part of. Stop by our discord and see if it's to your liking before you decide to join or not. Give me a message at Dahc#1971 and I'll get you that invite!