954 MW Monk LF Heroic Group

Guild Recruitment
Have downed Hounds and Eonar on heroic, have learned all other fights on heroic through videos and such. Can raid any night besides Wednesday or Friday, add me in game lildebbiemd#1913
(H) ❮Fät and Bäd❯ Bloodhoof-US

11/11H Antorus

Small group oriented, adult, fun focused guild looking for skilled, reliable DPS and healers that are familiar with their class/roll, open to suggestion for improvement, and willing to bash their heads into content a few dozen times with us. A good attitude, sense of humor, and patience are all musts.

We run mythic+, alt raids, achievement runs, and drunk raids. We help one another gear up alts, get our weekly +15s, burn through quests and invasions, and hang out in Discord with one another even when we’re playing games other than WoW. Our only expectations are that you know how to play your role effectively enough to mitigate whatever health you add to the boss when you join the raid group, show up to raid appropriately geared for the content we're progressing on, and want to focus on getting content down while having fun.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST

Contact myself or one of my officers if you'd like to chat:
PlayerOne#11128 ← me
DarkMourning#1314
John#18795
Swaffzilla#1375
Hey! I’ll keep it short and sweet.

<VoA> is an alliance guild on Korgath. We were est. 2004 and have been having fun raiding ever since! We are laid back guild who wants to push for Mythic content. We are in need of a few more DPS but will accept any classes/specs.

We raid Tues/Sun (Progression) 8pm – 11pm EST and also Thurs (Optional fun run/typically heroic or normal) 9pm- 11pm.

If you have any questions, want to chat, or are interested in joining please add my btag!
Ambro#11499
Pulse is 2/11M & 11/11H Antorus is recruiting all DPS for mythic progression and heroic farming of Antorus. We are a semi hard-core raiding guild on the Magtheridon server cluster. Our current recruitment goals are to create more flexibility in our raid composition both for the purpose of boss strategies and to allow raiders a night off when real life happens. That said, core raid spots are available to incoming recruits who demonstrate great raid awareness and DPS.

Raid Times:
Tuesdays | Mythic | 7:45pm - 11pm EST
Thursdays | Mythic | 7:45pm - 11pm EST
Sundays | Optional Heroic/Normal Alt Run | 8pm

Aside from raiding, members regularly run mythic +, and even form pug raid groups together. We look to foster a positive, friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. We look for our members to bring a mature attitude to all of our raids.

Heroic/Mythic raiders are asked to be on time with proper enchants, gems and consumables at the ready.

Please contact Bood#1672 Lightrath#1712, Montag#11525, or Lingus#1676 for more information. Thank you!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
No longer looking, thank you all :)
aww man too late!