Stop Spamming About the Rep Grind...

General Discussion
You were given a message before you made the purchase, you were given months of heads up before allied races were even released, PLUS, there are already countless threads complaining about these very things... contribute to those rather than creating all these pointless new ones

Blizzard's not going to change it because of my former two reasons. We can't do anything about your laziness.
You do know that there's like a never ending rotation of players dropping in and out of the forums right? Its not spam, and it will never end.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Blizzard should have been really specific about it in their advertising instead of intentionally vague.
From the BfA purchase page:
"To unlock Allied Races quest lines, players must have a level 110 character and have met specific questing and reputation requirements on the factions that each Allied Race is aligned with."

Tell me how that's "intentionally vague"...
02/07/2018 08:17 AMPosted by Stroganoff
You do know that there's like a never ending rotation of players dropping in and out of the forums right? Its not spam, and it will never end.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Blizzard should have been really specific about it in their advertising instead of intentionally vague.

They have been very specific. Every since Blizzcon with the announcement of Allied races. Ion said they required reputation multiple times on multiple occasions on multiple q and a. Then to top it all off, Blizzard "specifically" put that rep is required for Allied races on the purchase page. Like, if you still don't get the message after all that, your fault.

And if you don't keep up with updates, with q and a or with blue post because you're super casual then it's still not their fault but yours. Do you expect someone to come knocking on your door offering you a job? No, you have to put in effort to find one or in this case, super little effort to find out that you need rep for allied races.
OP, you ask to stop spamming about something people are actually upset over as they should be but then you post more "spam" about the stupid rep grind.

Ain't nobody going to listen to you but I do thank you for making another post about THE REP GRIND.
Everyone thinks their take on the topic is the word of god or something and needs to be seen by everyone.

"Why should I bother replying to a thread just so my comment gets buried. I'm offering unique insight"

Proceeds to post:
This rep grind sucks and let me tell you why...
<inserts the first post of every other thread on the issue>
02/07/2018 08:19 AMPosted by Vanathril
"To unlock Allied Races quest lines, players must have a level 110 character and have met specific questing and reputation requirements on the factions that each Allied Race is aligned with."

It leads people to believe that its going to be another pathfinder at worst.

I just love angry Blizzard apologia in the morning.
02/07/2018 08:22 AMPosted by Limelights
Everyone thinks their take on the topic is the word of god or something and needs to be seen by everyone.

You could follow your own advice and never make another post here ever again.

Anyway, if it were the same people making the same themed threads over and over, sure they deserve a call out. You're never going to stop new people from dropping in and and complaining about this, not ever.
Every time i read someone complaining about the rep grind. I hear cartman doing his little temper tantrum about cheezy poofs, and how much he needs it now.

It won't kill you people to not have the allied races now.
pssst...when some of us post about game mechanics we don't like, we aren't writing to you.

And most of us posting about rep grinds in a (nearly) previous expansion in order to enjoy a basic mechanic a of the (nearly) new expansion are returning and/or new players.

When I logged onto WOW yesterday, I saw an "event" whereby rep gain was boosted by 50%.

That makes me think that Blizzard is actually listening to some of us "whine" about trying to catch up.
02/07/2018 08:25 AMPosted by Stroganoff
You could follow your own advice and never make another post here ever again.
I'm not making threads, I'm replying. I understand that context is hard thing, keep trying bud.

Don't be upset because you're one of those being called out.
02/07/2018 08:28 AMPosted by Hexxennacht
pssst...when some of us post about game mechanics we don't like, we aren't writing to you.

And most of us posting about rep grinds in a (nearly) previous expansion in order to enjoy a basic mechanic a of the (nearly) new expansion are returning and/or new players.

When I logged onto WOW yesterday, I saw an "event" whereby rep gain was boosted by 50%.

That makes me think that Blizzard is actually listening to some of us "whine" about trying to catch up.

It's part of a random weekly event rotation that happens fairly often since Legion's release, not some form of pacification.

Also, if it's such a bad "grind", then slowly chisel away at it for the next 6-7 months. Previously, you had to wait for the expansion to launch before playing new races. Now, you don't. You can buckle down and grind out the requirements, or do them slowly over the next half a year, and get them when you usually would.
Actually you're the lazy one
how many hours have you sat at your computer rep grinding? Don't you have friends? a family? do u get up to eat food?
Some people have lives (not me) and cant play for hours on end, imagine trying to get to exalted when you can only play for 2-3 hours a day.
no
02/07/2018 08:17 AMPosted by Stroganoff

If you read pretty much any WoW fansite you'd have known about the rep requirements for months now since they've been live on the PTR since... erm... December?
02/07/2018 08:14 AMPosted by Vanathril
We can't do anything about your laziness.

I am not sure you understand the concept of laziness.
02/07/2018 08:32 AMPosted by Viseum
how many hours have you sat at your computer rep grinding? Don't you have friends? a family? do u get up to eat food?
Some people have lives (not me) and cant play for hours on end, imagine trying to get to exalted when you can only play for 2-3 hours a day.

I play less than that, and have taken months off since the release of Legion to pursue other games, or just because events in actual life prevented me from playing any games, and my main has maybe 2 days of world quests to do until he's exalted with AR. All of the other requirements I got pretty much "accidentally" just by playing the game.
02/07/2018 08:34 AMPosted by Dumpie
02/07/2018 08:14 AMPosted by Vanathril
We can't do anything about your laziness.

I am not sure you understand the concept of laziness.

When someone calls you "lazy" in a video game, what they're saying is they expect you to not have fun in it.

Its the biggest line of garbage you could ever hear in defense of any game.
02/07/2018 08:32 AMPosted by Viseum

I play less than that, and have taken months off since the release of Legion to pursue other games, or just because events in actual life prevented me from playing any games, and my main has maybe 2 days of world quests to do until he's exalted.

Nah, you are just as lazy as everyone else here you just get off on trash talking others.
02/07/2018 08:19 AMPosted by Vanathril

Well, they specifically didn’t say that the reputation requirement would be exalted. There’s one.