964 5/11M Unholy/Frost DK LF Alliance guild.

Guild Recruitment
Hey there! I'm currently looking for a raiding guild on Alliance Sargeras! I would prefer if your guild is on Sargeras, as I don't have any money for transfers, but i'm not opposed to the idea of xfering. My btag is DwarfDude#11980 and my logs are right here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/30972372
Whamp.
Hi Kurtis,

If you do end up deciding you'd be willing to transfer, <Chimera> 5/11 is an alliance guild with fairly laid back raiding hours & excellent prog for those hours. Full details below

<Chimera> of Durotan/Ysera is 5/11 Mythic Antorus and recruiting players to fill out our roster as we finish Antorus & prepare for Battle for Azeroth.

About Us:
Chimera has been around since Nov 2007 and resulted from the merge of Leviathan and Kindred, 2 long time raiding guilds. Several of our members have been raiding together since that time. Throughout TBC, WotLK, WoD & Legion, we often held a guild rank in the top 3 on the server, with multiple server first kills each expansion. We also maintained ranks in the top 10 during Cata & MoP.

Previous Legion Progression:
7/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
7/10 Mythic Nighthold
2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare

Raid Times (EST):
Tuesday (optional heroic farm): 8PM - 10PM
Friday (progression): 8PM - 11PM
Saturday (progression): 8PM - 11PM
*please note we are inside the instance & pulling trash at 8pm

Expectations:

Attendance: We require a minimum progression night attendance record of 80% over any 10-week period.

Communication: We use Discord for all raids. We expect raiders to have the ability to listen to and use voice communications as necessary.

Add-ons: Weak Auras, Angry Assignments, EPGP LootMaster & either Bigwigs or Deadly Boss Mods.

Loot: We use a loot council, administered via the EPGP LootMaster addon interface.

Consumables: We supply Cauldrons, Feasts & Vantus Runes. We do still expect Raiders to have backups just in case.

Recruitment Needs as of 2/4/18:

Tanks [Closed]

Healing
Shaman [High]
Monk [High]
Priest [Low]
Paladin [Low]
Druid [Closed]

Ranged DPS
Druid (Balance) [High]
Warlock [High]
Priest [Med]
Hunter [Med]
Mage [Low]
Shaman (ele) [Low]

Melee DPS
Warrior [High]
Death Knight [High]
Druid (Feral) [Med]
Monk [Med]
Rogue [Med]
Demon Hunter [Medium]
Paladin [Low]
Shaman(enh) [Low]

Contact Us
Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670]
Symphonia-Durotan (Officer)

Media
Twitch.tv/KlikCast – Mage PoV
Twitch.tv/dwarflove - Holy Paladin PoV
Shoop.
I run a raid you may be interested in here are the quick notes:

~ sat & sun raiding; 2pm-5pm est
~ Friday & Tuesday evening alt runs -- casual drop in
~ small raid team ~30 people, 6 year old guild, same core
~ focus on good paced progression @ 5/11M
~ alliance pvp mega server, Kel'Thuzad
~ no call outs or finger pointing or shaming in raid, issues handled privately
~ weekday mythic+ farming
~ many 'retired' hardcore raiders who have limited play time now

We're a mellow group of 20-40 y/o where everyone is a familiar face.

If that sounds good hit me up @ realID - trinks#1866
Hey I think we might be a good fit!

<Mana> (6/11M) is a long standing guild on Sargeras that has many members that have been active and raiding competitively since Vanilla. Our goal is to clear cutting edge every tier, and we have a pretty solid history of doing so.

Our raids are a good mix of productivity and fun. We have fun in raid, while still getting things done.
Outside of raiding, we are a good group of friends that are always on Discord ready to play WoW or other games with Guildies.

We are currently 6/11M, while clearing 7/9M ToS, 10/10M NH, 3/3M ToV, 7/7M EN.
With a relatively light 9 hour schedule, our goal is to progress steadily and clear mythic content before the release of the next tier.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
(1:30 AM - 4:30 AM Server Time)

If you think that Mana is right for you.

Check us out at http://www.managuild.com/
Or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
CO-GM/Recruitment Lonesoldier#1409 (Lonie)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856