The state of these connected realms

Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Lethon, and Shadowmoon
I barely check this forum, because general discussions just moves so much faster and is more entertaining while at work to see what people are complaining about.

What is our group realm's news. Do we have a newsman to tell us the latest updates on what's happening in our realms?

Who's the noisiest trade chat troll? What guilds are cool? Which guilds are just douche-bags? Does anyone know or keep track? Is any of that important to know anymore?

Are all guilds just on discord or whatever and no one pays attention to the realm stuff anymore? We seem so disconnected.

What's the news? Big or small tell me the tales of our collected wastelands.

..............................................................................................................................

----------- THE LIST SO FAR: -----------

- <Afro Ninjas> [A] The only real guild left.
- <Band of Leeches> are all a bunch of schmucks. It's kind of in the title of the guild.
-Exploud was the trade chat champion for years. Even he seems to have gotten bored on such a dead server.
The only guild on the server that matters is Afro Ninjas and we mostly communicate on discord.

Every other guild is putting off their inevitable disband.
Gotcha, so far you're the only guild that is left.

You'll go on the List!
From what I understand, the members of <Band of Leeches> are all a bunch of schmucks. It's kind of in the title of the guild.

Exploud was the trade chat champion for years. Even he seems to have gotten bored on such a dead server. If there is anyone I commend on their commitment to the role, it's him. I don't pay enough attention to trade chat to notice if someone else is muscling their way in.
meh