954 WW/BM Monk LF Morning Raids

Guild Recruitment
Hello all!

I'm posting in hopes of finding a permanent raiding guild with a 3 day or less schedule, I'm not geared enough for mythic raiding or, if you ask LFG, heroic raiding, but I am very experienced, played off and on since Vanilla, and have the ability to play any class/spec at a high performance level, minus rogue, I just hate rogues. Probably a deep rooted problem with being ganked so many times when trying to level my first toon(mage).

I am open to re-rolling for the right guild but as annoying and time crushing as that is this expansion I'd prefer to stay Monk, However I currently have the following: Warlock/Paladin/Hunter/Death Knight/Druid/Mage, at level 110, and all others, except rogue at least to level 100.

My raid availability is basically every day from, 7am - 1pm PST. It is a weird time, but it is what I have to work with!

If you have any leads, please feel free to add me!
RiotPirate#11192
Come check out <LOST>, we are a Horde US morning raiding guild on Garona(US).

A bit about us:

We are working through Mythic Antorus and will continue to progress at a relaxed pace. We are currently 1/11M. Our raid times are:

Wednesday, Thursday & Friday - Daylight Savings Time Applies
9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. CST (server)
10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. EST
7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. PST
8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. MST

Loot is distributed through the EP/GP Loot System on Heroic and Mythic difficulties. We also regularly push M+ keys 16-19. We are a friendly group and like to help each other and hang out in Discord.

We have been an active guild for years, over 5 expansions of active duty. Many of our raiders have been in the guild all that time. If you want a long term raid home, look no further :)

You can contact me at Bnet WishMonster#1458 or on Discord @Anathiel#2660

Or check out our website at http://lost-garona.enjin.com/ and fill out an application!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
^ woot
Still actively searching, morning guilds hard to find!
stayin alive