955 WW/MW Monk 2/11M LF 1 / 2 Day M Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey everyone,

I am looking for a mythic progression minded guild that raids on 6 hours or less Thursday to Sunday after 6 PM PST on weekdays and weekends I am open. I have been raiding on 1 or 2 day schedule for the last 2 expansions and have gone deep in each tier.

Just looking for some cool people with the same mentality to crush it, have fun with no drama.
Hi Minghoa!

Animosity is a solid raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends and are seeking some more good dps. I am interested in talking to you.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. Thanks!

--Strixx--
Hi :)~

<Vice>
Horde-Cho'gall
Fri/sat 6-9pm PST
7/11M

Breathe#1185
Legendary Few on crushridge raids tues & Wednesday 630 PST. Plenty of nights we do mythic+ keys.

we are 2/11M looking to start hitting mythic again. We like to get in and get out.

If interested hit me up btag dethloc#1230
We'd be a perfect fit for you. Hit me up!

-
TL;DR --- <Divinity> is an ex US #6 guild that has returned with original leadership & members for 2-day raiding. We are currently looking for top quality players for immediate core positions. Our focus is to clear Mythic content at a steady pace while having a great time. If you're confident in your ability to perform well and you’re interested in raiding on a lighter schedule, we encourage you to get in contact with us.

Guild: Divinity of US-Kel'thuzad
Schedule: Tues & Sun 6-9pm MST (we don’t extend or add days)
Current Needs: All competent players.
Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760618681

Contacts
Muk // Pro#1435
Ordylleo // Bravia#1763
Kurysu // Keoke#1367
Hey we are looking to add some more to the roster to finish out heroic and start pushing Mythic. Here is our spam

Server: Silver Hand
Progress:
11/11 N & 10/11 H Antorus
9/9 N & 8/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 N&H Nighthold
3/3 N&H Trial of Valor
1/7 M & 7/7 N&H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.
https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG

Current Recruitment:
- Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Feral Druid
- Mage
- DPS Warrior
- Warlock
- DPS Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
- Rogue
- Back up healer (any dps main spec)
- Back up tank (any dps main spec)
- Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
<Fallen Empire> is competitive raiding guild on Thunderhorn - US. Our core group of players are exceptional at their roles and have years of mythic raiding experience under their belt. We are a dedicated raiding guild that helps our players get the most out of the game and their goals. We foster a mature, fun and relaxed atmosphere but expect all our raiders to be prepared and excited to work on progression content. We value teamwork, communication, and fun!

Recruiting for all roles and specs - Healers, DPS
All excellent players will be considered regardless of class

Current Progression:

6/11 M ABT

Raid Times
Tuesday 8-11 CST
Wednesday 8-11 CST

Want to chat with one of our super cool officers? Add one of the following battle tags

Dave#14604
Renning#1154
Winter Wonderland, formally know as Christmas is Cancelled, is a previous Horde guild that just joined the Alliance side. We are currently looking for more to push Mythic Progression.

Current Progression:
5/9M TOS
2/11M ABT 11/11 H ABT

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Optional Thursday
9-12 PST

Currently in need of:
Two Tanks

Three Healers

Exceptional DPS

Contact Info:
Battle.net:
Rainbow#1114
dougdimadome#11661

Discord:
Snow#6188
(Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Progression:
Antorus the Burning Throne 5/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/KJ Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Druid,Death Knight
Healer: Closed
Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter, Warrior
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock
If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311