968 ilvl Fire mage, LF Prog guild

Guild Recruitment
found a guild
(4/11 Mythic - Recruiting for core positions)

<Astral> has reformed for Antorus! After having some players take leave for real life opportunities we have positions available! We're a 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. If you are interested in joining a progression focused guild with a laid back atmosphere you can contact us with the information below. We hope to hear from you soon!

Discord: Netho#6174
BNet: Netho#1554
02/04/2018 01:50 PMPosted by Gedwayy
Hello my man is gedway, currently 7/11 mythic my old guild disbanded after the GM had to quit the game. I am looking for a new progression raiding guild, i would prefer to stay alliance but I am open to the idea of swapping to horde. I will link my logs here an I will be checking the forms daily. I would prefer a guild equal or above my progression. You can also find me on wowprog.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/gedwayy

please fill free to contact me.
Btag: budd#1755

Ps: willing to play frost if the fight calls for it.

Added you. 9/11M.
Hi! I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We are 6/11 Mythic, and currently looking for dps for our core raid team.

<Last Pull> is a progression focused mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, <Last Pull> has been raiding high end content, not missing a single tier, since the early days of Burning Crusade

Like any progression guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret that has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Our primary goal is to find players who will fit in well with our community and have an eye on constant improvement. Gear is not an issue, as we will happily invest in gearing the right candidate!

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
6/11 Mythic Antorus
11/11 Heroic Antorus

Previous Progression:
7/9 Mythic ToS

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Add my Btag: slimey42#1203
• Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/4C7MPrP
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST
Hai! We're on Proudmoore: <Proper Villains>. And we're looking for ranged. More details on us: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760485886. Hope you will considering apping to us.

Progression:
7/11 M Antorus
7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10M NH, 8/9M ToS

Raids:
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific (Server time)

Key guild differentiators:
Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. Optional runs for achievements, AP and legendaries are organized weekly.
Hello and welcome to The Bloodborn recruitment thread! A Horde guild!

The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

2 Healers (Priest/Shaman/Druid(preferred))
DPS (Rogue, Death Knight, and ranged are preferred classes)

Raid Times
Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Bear/Brewmaster Monk/Blood DK/Prot Pally
Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Boomkin
Windwalk Monk

Medium:
Assin/Outlaw/Sub Rogue
Ret Paladin
Enhance Shaman
Havoc Demon Hunter

Low:
Holy Paladin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
<Try Harder Next Time> 8/11m Lead LFM

Created on Illidan by a group of friends/raiders that are all 5/11m+ with the intention to achieve cutting edge.

Raid Days/Times:
Friday/Saturday 7pm-10:30pm CST

Paid XFers are as follows:
If you meet criteria and are a reliable player after your first week, you will be reimbursed the cost of the realm transfer via GOLD! That is in only WoW GOLD! No other payment types.

Current Needs:
Tanks - (Have Both Already)
RDPS - OPEN TO ANY
MDPS - OPEN TO ANY
Heals - OPEN TO ANY

BNet IDs:
Slarkan - ProtPaladin#11548
Tivachi - Shadowfox#1453
Evalovia - Slims#1252
Boogey - MLWAZZML#1443
02/04/2018 02:25 PMPosted by Sìeara
Hello my man is gedway, currently 7/11 mythic my old guild disbanded after the GM had to quit the game. I am looking for a new progression raiding guild, i would prefer to stay alliance but I am open to the idea of swapping to horde. I will link my logs here an I will be checking the forms daily. I would prefer a guild equal or above my progression. You can also find me on wowprog.

Added you. 9/11M.
Hi Gedwayy,

I represent Revive on Stormreaver. We are US 33 11/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne and looking to pick up a Mage for our progression team.

If you would like more information you can add me Isako#1440 or take a look at our recruitment thread https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755075323#1

Look forward to talking with you!
<Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath that formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat. We push to clear Mythic each tier among like-minded players who we not only want to raid with, but also play and speak with outside of raids. Please take a look at our website for more information or contact us on Discord/BNET.
Expectations: 960+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

Legion Progression History:
5/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN
Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Normal Alt Wednesdays
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord
Hey there Gedwayy!

<SORRY EH> is a 2-day, 7-hour guild with a two-pronged focus: (1) fostering a mature, respectful raid environment, and (2) achieving Cutting Edge each tier. We are a group of adults (mostly 21+) who appreciate steady, serious progression on a school- & career-friendly schedule. We will compete with guilds that raid substantially more than us without losing sight of what matters: enjoying the people that we're playing with & maintaining a balance between real life and WoW.

We are currently 7/11 Mythic in Antorus, and well on pace to achieve our goal of Cutting Edge Mythic.

Server: Area 52 (Horde)
Raid Times: Tuesday & Wednesday, 9:30 PM - 1:00 AM EST (6:30pm - 10pm PST)

What we're looking for:
We're interested in active, adult players (18+ req.) with a history of playing at the top of their respective roles & ample Mythic experience. An ideal candidate is active outside of raid, participating in Mythic+, alt raids, etc., and takes an interest in raid prep outside of raid hours. Preparation is critical to success on a short schedule.

We are currently looking to add a mage to our core roster!

Interested? For questions or to request an interview, you may contact an officer.
GM: Hulahoops#1762 (btag);Hulahoops#3494 (Discord) - Discord preferred
Officers: Huehue#1740; Artikona#1656

Or you can go ahead and fill out this short form application and we will get in touch with you ASAP: https://goo.gl/forms/wUcbDu45Qi0OJ04h1
looking to add a mage.

Alpha of Whisperwind [A]
10/11M
9/9M
10/10M US 34th
3/3M US 35th
M-TH 9p-12a EST 12hr/wk
not recruiting for bench.
to get in touch with me: Nag#1906
or: alpha-gaming.org/apply

hope to hear from you soon!
<Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath that formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat. We push to clear Mythic each tier among like-minded players who we not only want to raid with, but also play and speak with outside of raids. Please take a look at our website for more information or contact us on Discord/BNET.
Expectations: 960+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

Contact Info:
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord
Added you. 8/11M team looking to add one ranged DPS.
The Coalition US Lightbringer is a 12 Year old Guild Currently 9/9M 9/11M
Raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10:30 PST. Mon Optional Alt Raid

Loot will be done via Loot Council based upon performance, attendance, and need.

Raiders will be provided with flasks, potions, food, augments, vantus runes and guild repairs to help reduce the burden of raiding.

We are looking for team oriented people who want to have fun but can play at a high level and kill some bosses with us.

Please put your application on our website - http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/

If you have any questions feel free to add me Xellos #1969, Dorkman #11605, Val #12738
Guild: <Essence>
Faction: Horde
Server: Tichondrius (US)
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Cleared: 10/11 Mythic
Applications: Feel free to apply at http://essence-us.enjin.com/
Recruitment Contacts: DISCORD: Nerfusername#4874 BATTLE.NET: Nerf#11711
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Essence
Needs: In immediate need of a resto shaman for mythic Argus progression. We will consider all outstanding healers and dps regardless of class.

Bench Raiders> is a new guild with player experiance of 8/11 mythic, 6/11 and 4/11 mythic experience to raid together on tue/wed. We also have high mythic+ teams with 4k+ Score. We are looking for the last few people to fill spots.

We have a extremely high mythic+ team with players all over 3800+ and 1 with 4200 raider.io score so with a 2day progressive raiding leaves you amble time to push mythic+ and other aspects of the game!

We raid Tues/Thur 8pm-12am CST

Discord: Boo#3672

Contact Info:
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord
Hey,

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Progression
  • Antorus - 7/11m
  • Tomb of Sargeras - 8/9m
  • Nighthold - 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor - 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare - 7/7m Cutting Edge

If you're interested in talking more, please add me.
Discord - Justify#3562
BattleTag - Justify#11282