946 Aff lock LF Casual/Heroic 8:30pm EST

Guild Recruitment

I'm looking for the perfect home with the perfect raid times. Due to life, I can't start raid any earlier than 8:30pm EST and go no later than 11pm EST. That's become very difficult to find!

I have 2 geared affliction locks, one horde one alliance. Both have full crucible unlocked.

I prefer to stay on Stormrage, (or Turalyon horde) but I'll go anywhere for the right fit. I really enjoy the guilds my horde and alliance toons are in. But the raid times. Alliance guild starts too early, horde guild runs too late. :(

I'm a single mom of a 3 year old and I have a day job. Hence, the limited playtime.
Prefer EST/CST server, but not picky as long as raid times work.

So the type of guild I'm looking for - fun people. I'm looking for a new tribe. I'm a grownup so I'm looking to play with other grownups who like to take breaks from grownupping to play video games. I have a slightly south of sane sense of humor. And I'm looking for fun and debauchery more than killing all the things then logging off.

Hey Lunatyk!

I have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies that is in need of dps.
We value player personality and attitude along with skill and who you are and your sense of humor is as important to us as what you can do.

The pertinent information:
  • We are on Duskwood/Bloodhoof (Server Transfer is not immediately required)
  • We are 7/7 HEN, 3/3 HTOV, 10/10 HNH, 11/11 NABT, 10/11 HABT (Missing Coven).
  • We raid Tuesdays and Fridays 7:30 EST with volunteer days for when we are working on mechanics for new bosses.
  • We use Discord for voice and guild posts

I have included links to our Guild recruit post:
WoW Progress:
Our Guild Website:
And our facebook page
Our twitch and mixer feeds:

You can reach me in game at Anaranae#1516

I hope to hear from you and have a great day.
Hello Lunatyk! I'd very much love to speak with you about our guild <Ex Inferno> on Area-52[H]. From the sound of it, it seems like you are exactly the type of player that we are looking for to join up with our Pink Raid Team! I am going to leave some very general information below for you, but please get in touch with me over bnet. In fact, I would love to talk with you over discord. I feel its the best way for a player/guild to find out more about one another. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you! Have a good one! :)

Ex Inferno's <Pink> Raid Team on Area-52 is LFM for its (Work-Friendly) Raid Team! We are 11/11N and 6/11 Heroic Antorus and are looking to fill some open slots on our raid team to continue the push.

Raid Times:
Wed 8:30pm-10pm & Fri 8:30pm-11:30pm EST.

Play Style:
Adult-Like Fun but get it Done Mindset.
We are a long standing raid team, many have been raiding together since HFC.

What are we looking for

Range DPS:
-OPEN to all - Priority for Warlocks/Hunters.

iLvl 935 +,18+ and a Self-Starter, Excellent Raid Attendance, Discord, All required addons (we will get you the list).

Whisper Lunarah#11827, Cntrlfreak#1665, Soulsyphon#11126, Cryptic#12596

Check us out at www.exinferno.com for more details. If this raid's progression mentality or raid times are not your cup of tea, we have other raid teams.
16 hours ago

Good morning! Our raid times are a bit late for you but you sound like exactly the type of person we are and enjoy raiding with, so it doesn't hurt to throw our names in the hat. I have three kids myself and absolutely love my time away from adulting :) - impulse is 11/11h with raids Tuesday Wednesday 730-1030 pacific. We are all about having the right people to have fun while progressing through content. More info can be found -

discord- Abscynth#5749
Btag- Earthwyrm#1108
You can reach me through either avenue at any time. Good luck in your search, hope to hear from you!
Metalmama! That looks like a good option for my horde lock.
Link to armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/turalyon/lunatyk

I'll be in touch. :)
Hey Lunatyk our Heroic only guild Errant Venture is on the look out for DPS and off spec/flex healers to add to our roster for AtBT. We're currently 11/11 H AtBT and raid Saturday 7-10pm Eastern and Sunday 2-5pm Eastern. We're a casual guild with a roster of adults with full time jobs/family/real life. We understand WoW is not the be all and end all and we're fine just going at our own pace. We've been successful at achieving our AOTC's and enjoy getting content down together. I've added you on battle.net if you'd like to catch up and have a chat my bnet tag Merria#1755

We also have a guild website at http://errantventureguild.com and we also have our MT's twitch which he streams our raids so you can get a feel of what we're like as a group http://twitch.tv/kohmet .
Thanks for the reply Lonali. However the times don't match up with what I'm looking for.
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
or here at the guild site

and apply here if you decide to join us

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

The 3rd hour is optional on the weekends that would have you leaving raid by your 11pm cut off I believe :)

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Mythic raiding coming soon for those that are interested :)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Hey there! You should like you would fit right into our demented wow family. We are a smaller guild looking to raid but also have fun looking to have consistent players who have fun but can down bosses. I think we can accommodate your raiding needs. Add me on discord if you would like to chat. Toxsyn#7499
Toxsyn - can you tell me more about your guild?

(this is my horde lock btw)

If you are into raiding or looking for a group to come hang with come check us out on Whisperwind.

<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF ranged DPS / Flex heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7pm EST / Sun 2pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

p.s. Also looking for a couple PUBG players to fill out a terrible squad (not self deprecating)!
Hey Luna,

You may fit right in with our guild <Spin The Dragon>. Our raid times are 9-11 T/W/Sun, so they fit right in with your time constraints. We are currently 8/11H but mostly because we have lost members recently to irl commitments. Here is our pertinent info for you to look at to see if you might be interested.

Besides for raiding, we like to run Mythic +'s as a guild team, with members running them almost everyday for something to do. anywhere from 2's -19's, so plenty for everyone
Hey there Lunatyk,

Our guild has <Vanquish> from Firetree is currently progressing in Mythic Antorus, but we have always considered ourselves a casual guild. We raid from 8:30 to 10:30 PM EST on Tuesdays and 8:30 to 11:30 on Fridays.

I added your btag in game. Perhaps we could run some mythic plus dungeons, and you could get to know some of our team. Good luck in your search :D
(Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Antorus the Burning Throne 5/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M( Cutting Edge)

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/Argus Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys.

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Closed
Healer: Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, Restoration Druid. ( Offspecs with dps is encouraged)
Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Afflic Warlock.

If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We
will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311
02/14/2018 10:50 AMPosted by Zymandias
Hey there Lunatyk,

Our guild has <Vanquish> from Firetree is currently progressing in Mythic Antorus, but we have always considered ourselves a casual guild. We raid from 8:30 to 10:30 PM EST on Tuesdays and 8:30 to 11:30 on Fridays.

I added your btag in game. Perhaps we could run some mythic plus dungeons, and you could get to know some of our team. Good luck in your search :D

Hi Zymandias,

I'm not looking for a mythic raiding guild - I don't have the time or talent to raid at that level. But if you are casual about it, I'm open to talking to you! :)
Hello I am from Furious Intent on Zul'Jin. We are looking for raiders to join out Heroic Progression runs. We raid from 830-11PM EST on Tuesday or Thursday.

It is a casual mature guild and we are always looking to add good people to our guild.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.
Phavick - thank you but I don’t think I can commit to mythic raiding.

Kohmet - I can’t make those raid times.

Sylphrana - let’s talk :)
Ex Inferno <Team Blue> (Blue ICE) We're Ice Cool and Stuck Like Glue.

Ex Inferno is a gaming community, we are more than just Warcraft. We range across several platforms: Overwatch, Diablo, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Table Top Simulator, Final Fantasy, Monster Hunter World, and Minecraft. Just to name a few. We are 18+ with people from all walks of life. Our community continues to grow closer and larger. Don't worry there is still plenty of room for you!

Ex Inferno & Warcraft have been together for a long time, long enough to build up 4 teams so far. We cover several nights, progression styles, and events. Pet Battling, PVP, Raiding, Mythic Plus, Achievement farms and old content, and in game events. Don't be afraid to ask, if one spot isn't perfect for you we may have another one elsewhere that is.

Team Blue<Blue ICE> Is our casual raiders of the teams. We raid Wednesday & Thursday nights 08:30pm EST to 11:00pm EST. We try to start forming up at 08:15pm EST. Food & Flasks are provided, with enchanting brought to you by Pseudo our sometimes friendly feral kitty. Watch out sometimes he's not in the mood for pets. Currently progressing normal Agrus the Unmaker, and Herioc Antorus. As stated before we are a casual team, we raid for fun with bringing the player, developing their skill and not their gear. There is still some limitations to this. Obviously blizzard has put in locks and requirements that we will not be able to get around. Gear wise we only require 910 as ilvl to join the raid group. Mythic Plus is done Monday & Friday nights 08:30pm EST. It is not a requirement just there for those that need help or want friends to run with. Saturdays 07:00pm EST is our general PvP night, but will happen throughout most of the day.

We are open to new raiders, returning raiders, casual to mythic raiders. Come find a home and community to stick with.

Ex Inferno- Area 52-Horde
Team Blue- Ice Cool and Stuck Like Glue

Raids Time Zone: Wednesday & Thursday
08:30pm EST to 11:00pm EST
07:30pm CST to 10:00pm CST
06:30pm MST to 09:00pm MST
05:30pm PST to 08:00pm PST

Mythic Plus Dungeons Time Zone: Monday
08:30pm EST
07:30pm CST
06:30pm MST
05:30pm PST

PvP Time Zone: Saturdays
07:00pm EST
06:00pm CST
05:00pm MST
04:00pm PST

Required ilvl: 910
Mythic Dungeons nights will assist you in reaching the ilvl as well as LFR.

Loot is Master Looter.

Discord Contact: SharonBeth#3588
BattleTag Contact: SharonBeth#1579

I saw metal get here first but incase.