Group of Raiders LF 2-Night Guild

Guild Recruitment
Greetings,

Please raid our availability before posting a bunch of garbage!!!
LF Tues/Thurs ONLY between 6-11 PST (4 Hours Preferred but will do 3 hr guilds as well)

About us:
Hello we're a bunch of highly skilled players recently returning. Our experience ranges frm 11/11H to 2/11M. We're looking for a guild that is mythic progression focused. Most of us have top 100 US experience and kill dates and still want to try to push content but only raiding 2 days 3-4 hours.

Would also be willing to merge with another guild. I could bring roughly 10 very solid raiders if other guilds were struggling as our is hense us disbanding. We would be open to joining your guild.

Characters: All players are at least 11/11H mythic ready
Warrior Tank Main Spec (Would DPS if required)
Shadow Priest (Usuable Disc OS)
MW Monk (Only heals)
Mage

Possibly more DPS players as well.

All players are 80-100 percentile parsing players.

Please leave your information below for me to contact you.
We're an 11/11H 1/11M guild that currently raids 6:30-9:30 PST tue/wed/thur, but I'd be open to making wed an optional heroic clear and just doing tue/thur mythic. Anywho if you'd be interested in that hit me up tomathon#1842
I'll add you once I'm home from work and we can talk more.
Too bad you can't do weekends. = (
Yea sorry can only raid tues/thurs
Will be home around 6 PST to talk with potentional guilds
02/01/2018 10:36 PMPosted by Jarlak
Greetings,

Please raid our availability before posting a bunch of garbage!!!
LF Tues/Thurs ONLY between 6-11 PST (4 Hours Preferred but will do 3 hr guilds as well)

About us:
Hello we're a bunch of highly skilled players recently returning. Our experience ranges frm 11/11H to 2/11M. We're looking for a guild that is mythic progression focused. Most of us have top 100 US experience and kill dates and still want to try to push content but only raiding 2 days 3-4 hours.

Would also be willing to merge with another guild. I could bring roughly 10 very solid raiders if other guilds were struggling as our is hense us disbanding. We would be open to joining your guild.

Characters: All players are at least 11/11H mythic ready
Warrior Tank Main Spec (Would DPS if required)
Shadow Priest (Usuable Disc OS)
MW Monk (Only heals)
Mage

Possibly more DPS players as well.

All players are 80-100 percentile parsing players.

Please leave your information below for me to contact you.

<Bench Raiders> is a new guild with player experiance of 8/11 mythic, 6/11 and 4/11 mythic experience to raid together on tue/wed. We also have high mythic+ teams with 4k+ Score. We are looking for the last few people to fill spots.

We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-12am CST hit me up for some fresh deetz
2nights a week....
Discord: Boo#3672
add me Shamrock#1225 we can talk think we would have a perfect fit for your team
Will talk with others about options presented by you all.....Still opening to hearing from other guilds that might be interested as well.
Strong pref for alliance.
We are looking to keep farming heroic for a bit more and to move into some mythic kills as we have too much time on our hands before the next xpac. Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 940+ ilvl equipped with cruicible open and lvl 70+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974
Valid, on Zul'jin, is 11/11N and 11/11H and we're getting ready to start pushing mythic. We're an adult guild that likes to get together two times a week to raid and then do mythic plus keys and occasionally some random BGs on the other nights of the week. Our raid times are 8-11pm Eastern Tues/Thurs. Ideally what we're looking for is strong ranged dps that can pull good dps while still doing mechanics and a strong resto shaman. We also need ranged that is capable of doing higher level (+15 & up) mythic keys.

Our raid group is laid back and our loot system is extremely fair. We're a group of raiders and friends that have raided together for a while. Some of us have been in the group for just this expansion and some have been together for several expansions. We're looking for long term members that can contribute to what we've built. We're an all adult guild so we don't put up with drama. Our group consists of young adults and college students to older older married people and some older military. Talking, joking and cutting up is fine in Discord and guild chat but we want you focused up when it's time to pull the boss. Plus, don't be easily offended. We're not politically correct and tend to say whatever funny !@#$ crosses our minds.

If any of this sounds like something you might be interested in joining or learning more about, then add my btag (Heybo#1284) and hit me up in game.
[H]Pogs Anonymous - Two day raiding guild.

Current openings:
Caster DPS - High Priority on Mage, Warlock, Spriest.
Healer - Resto Shaman/Holy Paladin - Looking at exceptional applicants of other classes.

These are starting roster slots. We try not to recruit for the bench.

Current Progression -
4/11M
30% on Portal keeper with less than 5 pulls.

Raid Schedule -

Tues - 7:30-10:30est Reclears / Progression
Weds - 7:30-10:30est - Flex night for alts or mains wanting Heroic clear. (This night is optional)
Thurs - 7:30-10:30est Progression

Our group is laid back and clicks well so a good attitude is a must. We have a wide range of experienced players from cutting edge raiders to more relaxed raiders. This guild was formed to be a good combination of both while focusing on progression with a main focus on enjoying the game.

We use RCLoot council for loot and expect applicants to go through a few weeks of trial period.

All exceptional players regardless of class are encouraged to contact one of the officers listed below. It is our preference that you come geared and mythic ready, however if you mesh well with our group we will work with you on heroic runs/mythic plus runs to get you the gear you need to be up to par.
Logs and experience are always a plus.

Whisper me if this sounds like the guild for you!

Kyawa (battletag Kyawa #19928). Discord: Kyawa#9817
Prazx (battletag Prazx#1971). Discord: Prazx#5726
<Bench Raiders> is a new guild with player experiance of 8/11 mythic, 6/11 and 4/11 mythic experience to raid together on tue/wed. We also have high mythic+ teams with 4k+ Score. We are looking for the last few people to fill spots.

We have 2 dps spots and 1 healing spot

We raid Tues/Thursday 8pm-12am CST
Off nights we do mythic+ and other aspects of the game

Discord: Boo#3672
Winter Wonderland, formally know as Christmas is Cancelled, is a previous Horde guild that just joined the Alliance side. We are currently looking for more to push Mythic Progression.

Current Progression:
5/9M TOS
2/11M ABT 11/11 H ABT

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Optional Thursday
9-12 PST

Currently in need of:
Two Tanks

Three Healers

Exceptional DPS

Contact Info:
Battle.net:
Rainbow#1114
dougdimadome#11661

Discord:
Snow#6188

DBM rings, Are you listening, In Legion, loot is glistening. A beautiful sight we're raiding at night. Raiding in <Winter Wonderland>