Looking for guild on new server!

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a guild of people with similar interests!

In game wise I’m a bit of an altaholic, I have 12 Level 110s with more probably coming cause of Allied Races, and I’d like to be able to have them all in the guild EVENTUALLY. I’m also interested in learning how to Tank/Heal on different classes, cause right now I ONLY DPS. Not sure I could do it in a raid setting though, nerves might get to me.

Out of game... I play a lot of other games(been playing them since I was 2) and I watch anime/read manga. I also like to cook as well. I’m also very interested in playing a game like D&D. I guess this relates to both in game and out of game, but I’m also just a very chill person who really doesn’t get worked up over anything and just tries to enjoy everything to the best of my ability.

1. Times available & time zone: I am on the East Coast, and presently am available at all times for the most part. But that is subject to change very soon.

2. Server preference: An East Coast server would be preferable! I am of course not against a Central or West Coast server, but I definitely prefer East Coast just because of scheduling reasons! I’m just looking to leave my current server!

3. Faction preference: For the Horde!

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: I’m somewhere between Casual/semi-hardcore I guess? I’m just not very good!

5. Current progression/experience: Uh... I’ve cleared Antorus on Normal once!

6. Recent logs (if available): *doesn’t know what this is*

7. Contact info: Feel free to respond here or get in contact with me on Discord! Discord is FAR more reliable! (Kekkles#2008)

But yeah, I’m really just looking for a place with people with similar interests to me to play with in BfA and beyond! I’m looking forward to hearing from people~
Hey there! We'd definitely be interested in having you join us! Let me know if you are interested, I think you might fit in well and we'd be glad to get you acquainted to tanking and healing.

About Us

<Rum Runners> is a Horde social semi-casual guild on Aggramar/Fizzcrank [PVE] US. Our demographic largely includes college age players and working adults; we are flexible and understanding about real life issues and focus on clearing heroic content each tier at a comfortable, relaxing pace. Our players enjoy spending time together in Discord even when not playing World of Warcraft; we enjoy playing other games together such as Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Destiny 2, and Ark, and our text channels are generally active during the day even while our members are at work or school.

What We Offer

- Active Discord community (including during off-hours)

- Guild events with prizes (scavenger hunts, transmog competitions, cooking competitions and more)

- Organized support system for improving gameplay

- Guild M+, transmog and achievement runs, PVP events and more

- Enchants, gems, flasks and potions for raid mains; feasts and repairs for progression nights

- Guild website, www.rumrunners.club

- A Destiny 2 Clan

What We Want

- Players looking to be part of a growing community, whether to raid, level or dungeon

- Players with a positive attitude who are respectful toward others

- Players who may not have the time or drive for mythic raiding, but still want to succeed each tier

- Two raid teams

- Blackflag – Fri/Sat 7-9:30p Eastern

- Dauntless – Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern

- Blackflag – One healer, druid or shaman preferred.

- Dauntless – Searching for a tank, healer and 2-3 DPS, with priority to a rogue or Bloodlust class.

- Always accepting social/non-raiding applicants

How to Join

To join the guild please read our charter and fill out an application [here](http://www.rumrunners.club/apply). For more information, contact Stormlight-Fizzcrank in game or at Battle.net tag Poros#1412, or on Discord, Lisa/Stormlight#0819 for a more immediate response.

A two-week trial process is required to verify the new member fits in with our community prior to transferring.
Are you set on staying Horde, or possibly open to a swap? I know with that many characters you may not want to! --I'm an idiot and shouldn't post past my bedtime, I do see your Horde preference, carry on!
Hello potential new raider!

R.S. Mythic raid team T/W: 4/11M
2-3 Rdps Lock>Boom>spriest preferred to round out our mythic roster

When recruiting we do not recruit toons, we recruit people. People that will thrive in the community we have been building for 3 years. I look forward to chatting with you, and below is some basic information about the people who require supervision.

Guild: Requires Supervision
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Realm: PVE
Progression: 11/11H 4/11M

Mythic days and times: Monday/Thursday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Heroic days and times: Tuesday/Wednesday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Requires Supervision can contact me at Ladie#1111 or Breytak#11321 or find us in game.
Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 940+ ilvl equipped with cruicible open and lvl 70+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post

Hey there buddy, sounds like my guild has exactly what you are looking for!

Guild- Champions of the Flame
Faction- Horde
Server- Wrymrest Accord (Not RP guild)
Raid Times- 6:00pm-9:00pm PST Thursday/Friday
Progression- 8/11 Heroic
Looking for DPS and Healers

We have a very fun social atmosphere and semi-hardcore raid environment, and we would love a monk or any of your toons to raid or have fun with us. Our discord is always active and very social. We are constantly running Mythic+. We have no issue gearing up people who need to catch up, as most of our raiders are super geared already. You can also run with us before you decide to server change to make sure this is the right home for you!

I tried adding your discord, but it says it isnt the right address =/

You can add my battle tag here!

<Fallen Empire> is competitive raiding guild on Thunderhorn - US. Our core group of players are exceptional at their roles and have years of mythic raiding experience under their belt. We are a dedicated raiding guild that helps our players get the most out of the game and their goals. We foster a mature, fun and relaxed atmosphere but expect all our raiders to be prepared and excited to work on progression content. We value teamwork, communication, and fun!

Recruiting for all roles and specs - Healers, DPS
All excellent players will be considered regardless of class

Current Progression:

6/11 M ABT

Raid Times
Tuesday 8-11 CST
Wednesday 8-11 CST

Want to chat with one of our super cool officers? Add one of the following battle tags

Hey There! Hope you will read and let me know if you are interested!

The guild is A PST server but most of the players are central or eastern.

Mythological Knights is recruiting for raiding and anyone who is looking for a guild!

The guild is on Silverhand which also interconnects with Farstriders and Thorium Brotherhood!

We are currently building a raiding team. We are not hardcore raiders! We like to see progression and would eventually like to see Mythic.

We are currently looking for:

We are looking for a few more key players and anyone who wants to come and raid! We are not by any means a hardcore raiding group. Once we have at least the min 10 people we will be raiding. We are currently looking at Friday nights from 5-7pm PST and Saturday mornings from 8-10am PST.

The Guild is a laid back fun place to be! We do different events that everyone can join in! Including but not limited to:
- All level of dungeons!
- Raids
- Guild events
~Guildie Xmas
~ And Many more!

Guild is as drama free as we can possibly make it!

Guild Perks:
-Guild repairs
-Rank advancements
-Very helpful guild members
If you are interested in the guild or would like to know more reply on here or simply whisper or message or send a mail to me in game Oliwalilei- Silverhand! ADD battlenet tag as well Bethany#1122
Thank you all for your responses! I was able to find a new home, but I appreciate all the offers equally :D