971 7/11M BM Hunter LF Mythic raiding

Guild Recruitment
Hello all,

Ideally I'm looking for a 2-3 evening mythic raiding guild that starts between 6-8pm Central time. I am currently horde, open to both factions though. Looking for a guild that is at least 7/11M

A little about my previous Raiding experience. I started raiding at the end of LK. I downed LK normal when he was still current (barely). Into cata i downed all normal content and was into some hardmodes (4/13) but then firelands hit and thats when our guild started to fall apart and eventually disbanded. so i quit and came back about halfway in MoP, I ended up raiding about 14/16 normal through msv/hof/toes. ToT i was 12/12 normal with AoTC. SoO 14/14M (pre-nerf) w/ Cutting edge. HM 4/7M, BRF 7/10M, HFC 4/13M, EN 7/7M w/ cutting edge, 3/3H ToV, 10/10M NH w/ cutting edge, 8/9M ToS and currently 7/11M ABT

I will be checking back here quite frequently or feel free to message me in game. BT: Mnjoker#1176 if im not on when you add in game i will message you the next time i log on.

Thanks for your time and consideration
Bump
Hey there! I'm Daniika, the recruitment lead for <Astral> on Turalyon (Alliance). We're currently 9/11M AtBT. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 8pm - 11pm Central. Most of our officers have top 10 US experience, we just no longer have the ability to devote 16-20+ hours a week to raiding. We raid on a 9 hour schedule, but keep the same hardcore mentality, while valuing efficiency. We have a weekly heroic Antorus alt run, frequent achievement runs and m+ groups. Many of us also play other games together.

www.astralguild.com

Contacts:
GM: Terra (Terra#1216)
Officers: Unsu (Unsu#1515), Malv (Malv#11394)
Recruitment Officer: Daniika (Daniika#1445)
If you are willing to adjust some of youre requirements we are undergoing a overall at the moment and shifting our focus. See below.

[H]Pogs Anonymous - Two day raiding guild.

Current openings:
Caster DPS - High Priority on Mage, Warlock, Spriest.
Healer - Resto Shaman/Holy Paladin - Looking at exceptional applicants of other classes.

These are starting roster slots. We try not to recruit for the bench.

Current Progression -
4/11M
30% on Portal keeper with less than 5 pulls.

Raid Schedule -

Tues - 7:30-10:30est Reclears / Progression
Weds - 7:30-10:30est - Flex night for alts or mains wanting Heroic clear. (This night is optional)
Thurs - 7:30-10:30est Progression

Our group is laid back and clicks well so a good attitude is a must. We have a wide range of experienced players from cutting edge raiders to more relaxed raiders. This guild was formed to be a good combination of both while focusing on progression with a main focus on enjoying the game.

We use RCLoot council for loot and expect applicants to go through a few weeks of trial period.

All exceptional players regardless of class are encouraged to contact one of the officers listed below. It is our preference that you come geared and mythic ready, however if you mesh well with our group we will work with you on heroic runs/mythic plus runs to get you the gear you need to be up to par.
Logs and experience are always a plus.

Whisper me if this sounds like the guild for you!

Prazx (battletag Prazx#1971). Discord: Prazx#5726
Hey there,

We are 9/11M guild and we raid Tues, Thurs, Sun 9:30pm - 12:30am (est). We are always looking for good players to add to our community. If you are still looking for a guild and can make our times please contact me via discord to talk more in detail.

@ Shizz#9104 on discord
or apply via our website
@ OLMGaming.com (application via the website is not required but it is quick and convenient and we have videos/logs/etc on their so you can learn some more about us first)

Best of luck,
Shizz
The Coalition US Lightbringer is a 12 Year old Guild Currently 9/9M 9/11M
Raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10:30 PST. Mon Optional Alt Raid

Loot will be done via Loot Council based upon performance, attendance, and need.

Raiders will be provided with flasks, potions, food, augments, vantus runes and guild repairs to help reduce the burden of raiding.

We are looking for team oriented people who want to have fun but can play at a high level and kill some bosses with us.

Please put your application on our website - http://thecoalitionlb.enjin.com/

If you have any questions feel free to add me Xellos #1969, Dorkman #11605, Val #12738
<Stoic> is one of Bonechewer's oldest guilds; we have been an active raiding guild since vanilla. We are on the Alliance side on the US-Reckoning battlegroup. Stoic is a group of gamers primarily focused on mythic progression raiding in World of Warcraft.

We are a LBGTQ-friendly and inclusive guild, and value teamwork, respect, and being awesome. We are dedicated to building a community that supports each other and allows for lasting friendships within the guild.

One of Stoic's raid teams, "Wipes at 1%", is 8/11 Mythic, and is recruiting skilled players.

This raid team's goal is to completely clear each raid tier before the next one is released. We expect a high level of dedication and attendance from its individual members, but are still accommodating of players needing to take a night off occasionally. We want players who enjoy the challenge of cutting-edge mythic raiding, who have a strong personal drive to improve, and the perseverance to commit to clearing out each raid tier.

We keep our roster lean, so that we don't have to bench many players. While we consider ourselves hardcore, we don't do split runs, nor do we require players to switch to the "best" class at the time. We do however expect players to excel at their class, to understand how to optimize their talents for different encounters, and to learn how play multiple same-role specs of their class.

This team raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 8 pm - 11 pm CST (server time), and our most high demand needs are:
  • Hunters, warlocks, boomkin, elemental shaman.
  • A dps warrior or dps death knight.

If you think you'd be a good fit with our team, and are interested in foiling Sargeras' plot in Antorus, please apply today!

If you have any questions, please get in contact with darkinertia#1386
www.stoic.gg
Hi! I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We aren't 7/11, but close at 6/11 Mythic, and currently looking for dps for our core raid team.

<Last Pull> is a progression focused mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, <Last Pull> has been raiding high end content, not missing a single tier, since the early days of Burning Crusade

Like any progression guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret that has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Our primary goal is to find players who will fit in well with our community and have an eye on constant improvement. Gear is not an issue, as we will happily invest in gearing the right candidate!

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
6/11 Mythic Antorus
11/11 Heroic Antorus

Previous Progression:
7/9 Mythic ToS

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Add my Btag: slimey42#1203
• Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/4C7MPrP
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST
Bump!
<Dark Creed> of Illidan is now recruiting all raiders for progression teams. Our current raid days are Wed & Th 9pm-12am, we are 5/11 M Antorus. We're always looking for skilled players regardless of the Ilvl. However we are looking for players to help us progress with.

Attitude:

Dark Creed strives to maintain a professional and friendly environment that encourages teamwork and enjoyable progression. We strive for the team effort and our abilities to work together as a team to accomplish our goals. Dark Creed as members which date back to Vanilla and BC times were team work was important to accomplish any task in the game. We are here to help each other out push high keys and clear mythic content.

Requirement:
Raiders must have:

DBM or Bigwigs
Angry Assignments
Discord

You may contact me via real ID MasterPayne#1484 or Cha0s1o1#1555,
Or try or recruitment discord channel @ https://discord.gg/Chv5fFN
Bump
Hi there, we are a 8/11M guild. We could use another good Hunter if our raid times fit you, check out our guild info below!

Recruitment Thread with specific needs: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754295247#1

Progression:
7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10M NH, 8/9M ToS
8/11M Antorus (currently)

Raids:
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific (Server time)

Key guild differentiators:
Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. Optional runs for achievements, AP and legendaries are organized weekly.

Please apply on our website at http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

If you have questions, please contact me (Btag Wherner#1403 or discord Wherner#6180) or Reason at Btag beyond#1193.
<Try Harder Next Time> 8/11m Lead LFM

Created on Illidan by a group of friends/raiders that are all 5/11m+ with the intention to achieve cutting edge.

Raid Days/Times:
Friday/Saturday 7pm-10:30pm CST

Paid XFers are as follows:
If you meet criteria and are a reliable player after your first week, you will be reimbursed the cost of the realm transfer via GOLD! That is in only WoW GOLD! No other payment types.

Current Needs:
Tanks - (Have Both Already)
RDPS - OPEN TO ANY
MDPS - OPEN TO ANY
Heals - OPEN TO ANY

BNet IDs:
Slarkan - ProtPaladin#11548
Tivachi - Shadowfox#1453
Evalovia - Slims#1252
Boogey - MLWAZZML#1443
Bump!
<Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath that formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat. We push to clear Mythic each tier among like-minded players who we not only want to raid with, but also play and speak with outside of raids. Please take a look at our website for more information or contact us on Discord/BNET.
Expectations: 960+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

Legion Progression History:
5/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN
Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Normal Alt Wednesdays
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord
Guild: <Essence>
Faction: Horde
Server: Tichondrius (US)
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Cleared: 10/11 Mythic
Applications: Feel free to apply at http://essence-us.enjin.com/
Recruitment Contacts: DISCORD: Nerfusername#4874 BATTLE.NET: Nerf#11711
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Essence
Needs: In immediate need of a resto shaman for mythic Argus progression. We will consider all outstanding healers and dps regardless of class.
Bump
<Bench Raiders> is a new guild with player experiance of 8/11 mythic, 6/11 and 4/11 mythic experience to raid together on tue/wed. We also have high mythic+ teams with 4k+ Score. We are looking for the last few people to fill spots.

We are recruiting a
1x Mage
1x Hunter
1x Rouge
1x Holy pala
1x Priest discipline/holy

We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-12am CST

Discord: Boo#3672
5718 posts
11 min ago

Hi there. Keeping our spam short. You can contact me on b.net at Avermra#1219 (other officers' contact information are below) or avermra@gmail.com

Guild: Dinosaur Cowboys
Faction: Alliance
Server: US- Sargeras
Time: Tues/ Thurs 8pm-12am EST
Current Progression: 9/11m, Aggramar Phase 3

We are one of the top 2-day raiding guilds on the alliance side and are looking for a few good ranged DPS to add to our team. Please visit http://dinosaurcowboys.net/ for application, or add Blakhearts (Blakhearts#1457), Uhmuricuh (Uhmurrica#1231), or Thiich (Oldcastle#1144) for more information.
Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 5/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Ret pally, Boomkin, Hunter, and mage with great dps and a penchant for mechanics