971 Bear Druid 5/11M LF GUILD

Guild Recruitment
I am a player of the Gaurdian Druid looking for a guild, preferably alliance, and preferably on an East Coast server that’s somewhere around or above my progression, I’m 5/11M, with pulls on both Imonar and Kin Garoth.
I have a Prot Warrior I was gearing for Varimathras and a Prot paladin for split raiding that are both raid ready. Really any days work for me, but due to my work schedule I’d like to be done raiding before 12PM EST. If interested in me, please add QuirkyTurtle#11331 or comment on this post. Thanks.
I run a raid you may be interested in here are the quick notes:

~ sat & sun raiding; 2pm-5pm est
~ Friday & Tuesday evening alt runs -- casual drop in
~ small raid team ~30 people, 6 year old guild, same core
~ focus on good paced progression @ 5/11M
~ alliance pvp mega server, Kel'Thuzad
~ no call outs or finger pointing or shaming in raid, issues handled privately
~ weekday mythic+ farming
~ many 'retired' hardcore raiders who have limited play time now

We're a mellow group of 20-40 y/o where everyone is a familiar face.

If that sounds good hit me up @ realID - trinks#1866

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748055156
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8mvkFd1RsskdP5kZqiPKw
We are Wildcard Gaming 8/11M on US - Malganis

Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10pm - 1am server (central) time

Wildcard Gaming is composed of raiders who have played together for a very long time. We re-made this guild from Accession on US Stormreaver and have been friends since before and well after Accession. We created this guild with the mindset of enjoying our time together while killing bosses efficiently and effectively on a 9 hour raid schedule.

Old WowProgress
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Accession/rating.tier13

Recruitment is now open for select classes for our core Mythic raid team.

All 20 man raid spots are competitive to ensure that our raiders stay on top of their game and to ensure a high quality raid environment.

TANK(BDK/BEAR)
RDPS
HPALLY

--Exceptional Applicants always welcome--

All possible recruits should:
- Have a thorough knowledge of their class and all specs
- Be prepared to consistently play at a high level
- Have a sense of humor (our raiders love to joke around! While we get serious when boss pulling is involved, we all love a good joke or two at the expense of each other)
- Have fun while raiding. While we do take our progression very seriously, we all play this game to have fun. If you are going to get overly upset on wiping to a new boss a few times, this guild...and probably this game, are not right for you.

If interested, apply online at our previously mentioned website, or pm an officer in game.
or contact the following for more information

Tekno#1811
Lucent#1353
WaRCz3#1604

We have an effective and efficient 9 hour raid schedule. We pull extremely quickly and try to use our 9 hours to see as much facetime as possible with progression. That being said we expect all raiders to bring their A game every single night.

ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE 75 TRAITS
Hey Muttons!

<Chimera> is a 5/11M raid guild on Durotan/Ysera that might be a great fit for you. Check us out, I'll hit you up on bnet as well.

Chimera is now open for recruiting for Legion 20Man Mythic Raiding. We are a long standing guild on Durotan/Ysera and have always been a top guild on the server in progression and reputation. We are looking to for some quality players to add to our roster!

Raid Times:

Tuesday (optional heroic farm) 8PM-10PM Server (EST)
Friday/Saturday 7:45PM-11PM Server (EST)

Since we're an adults only guild and we all have personal lives, we only raid 6+ hours a week. We expect to get the most out of our time and take our raiding seriously, yet we do have a lot of fun in the process.

Expectations:

We expect our raiders to be like minded, progression focused and always playing to the best of their ability. If this sounds like something you're interested in, come check us out and submit an application, which all are private.

The guild will provide feasts, flasks and Vantus Runes. We expect all raiders to bring their own potions and Augment Runes. Everyone should have DBM or BigWigs downloaded as well as EPGP Lootmaster for loot distribution (we do NOT use EPGP, we use a loot council). Everyone is required to have and be in Discord for all raids.

We expect a high attendance rate. Due to only raiding 6-6.5 hours per week, we expect players to plan around raid nights. We have a short window for progression and need to make the most of it. We do not require anyone to show up on Tuesdays, we do recommend it for legendary chances as well as a chance to get a warforge or titanforge piece of loot.

History:

Chimera has been around since Nov 2007 and resulted from the merge of Leviathan and Kindred, 2 long time raiding guilds. We were ranked #1 or 2 on realm throughout TBC and 1st throughout Wotlk. We have many members who've been raiding together since Vanilla.

Contact Info:

Frozenwing (Bnet: Frozenwing#1670)
Vekks (Bnet: Vekks#11407, Discord: Vekks#7941)
Hello there! I saw your post and wanted to get in contact with you about raiding with us. I’ll keep this short and sweet. We are <Occasionare> on Sargeras currently 11/11H and 5/11M Antorus wanting to contunue our push into mythic. We need a few more people to add to our roster to have the solid 20 for mythic progression. Our raid times and days are Mon, Tues, and Thurs from 7-10 CST. Here is a link to our recruitment post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759228776 and our Discord https://discord.gg/rUG4rHD . Feel free to drop in anytime. If you would like to talk more contact any other the officers listed below.

Vaelydan - Raid Lead - Vael#1262
Turniphunter - GM - Hunter#13662
Mudkiip/Jínora - Officer - blindbandit#1866
Raukin - Officer - Hiro#13730
Added you to discuss.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Months Behind> Needs a tank.
Our schedule is Monday-Wednesday 8pm-12am EST
6/11 M Antorus (Goal is CE)
8/9M ToS
10/10M NH
Our raid environment is pretty laid back. We don't split run. We don't day raid. Our aim is to clear mythic content while its relevant.
Community is a huge thing for us. We do alt raids normal/heroic on the weekends. M+ are going all the time.

If you'd like to chat you can add me
on btag: MortisMaxor#1874 or our guild master Rebdull#1533
<Vice> [H] Chogall is a weekend nighttime raiding guild currently looking for skilled players to continue progression. Currently recruiting a tank for a core spot.

Raid Times:
Friday 9pm - 12am EST
Saturday 9pm - 12am EST

Optional farm raid Tuesday 9pm - 12am EST

Progression:
7/11M

Contact
Gub#1148