Looking for guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking For Heroic to mythic pushing guild
945 ww and 943 mw Looking to push in heroic through to mythic
my guild cant get through normal help me
i am more comfortable dps but am getting better at heals
Also Arthas is my server
If you're interested in transferring to Zul'jin possibly, you should contact me.

Unrelenting 3/11M
Raid Thur/Sun/Mon 11p-2a EST

Looking for people who are hungry to push mythic content.

Hit me up on discord at Sellendy#6547
Hi Femrazor!

Animosity is a solid raid team looking to build a solid mythic team. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid Saturday and Sunday 7-10 pm EST and are seeking talented raiders. I am interested in talking to you.

Please add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. Thanks!
Discord: https://discord.gg/G9KKdts

--Strixx--
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 1/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active DPS.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

We are recruiting a Resto Shaman preferably for our Mythic team. All DPS will be considered and everyone given a trial. If you have logs please link them.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done.

If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at Sinalthor#1324, Pharuan#1896, Invader#1417 or Hawtz#11222
Hi Femrazor! We could use a Windwalker, and can get you in Heroic tonight for a trial. Some details:

Repulsion is raid team 3 of the <Regency> guild on Mal'ganis. We're a veteran group of raiders, with a core that has been together since Cataclysm. We pride ourselves on having raiders from all walks of life that show up every week to have fun and kill bosses, and we're looking to add a few more to our family!

Progression:
2/11M ABT
5/9M ToS
5/10M NH
7/7M EN

Raid Schedule:
Sun / Mon / Wed, 9PM-12 CST

We use Discord for our VOIP, and RCLoot Council for loot. Both are required.

Thanks for reading! If you'd like to apply or get more information, get in touch via either of the following tags:
Battle.net: Deegurz#1485
Discord: Deegurz#4398
Hey man I think we'd be the perfect place for you, we currently need just 1 dps and we can start our mythic progression. Currently we are farming Heroic Antorus to gear our other tank who just switched from healer. We are good on healers so you would be happy to know i just ask you go WW :)

Hope to hear from you soon:

<Dilligaf> is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a core of 21 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and have cleared Normal and Heroic Argus raids. The goal is to get us going into Mythic Antorus Progression ASAP, all we need currently is a good tank to off-tank with me. *Currently one of my DK dpsers is offspec tanking till we find a new core tank.*

Raiding isn't the only thing we do here, in the down time we are usually pushing high level Mythic Keys weekly (20+), leveling alts, or helping each-other gear (If needed). Since we are a semi-casual guild we like to have fun while getting things done, whether its giggling our way through Mythic +'s or clearing raids. We are also a self-sustaining guild with many of the raiders and officers contributing with maxed professions.

***We are an 18+ Guild due to the nature of the discord, cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.***

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 7:00pm-9:00pm PST (If needed or will be alt runs in the future, TBD)

• Current Needs:
  • Core Tank (Partnered with me - Blood DK Main Tank)
  • Requirements: 950+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dilligaf

Discord
    GM = Xanthippie #8509

[u]BattleNet IDs

GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

*Both Discord and Battlenet are the best ways to reach Xanthippie since I have both mobile apps*

Hope to hear from you soon :)
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    <Rising Phoenix> is looking to add a reliable healer possibly two and some dps to expand our core team for mythic progression and on to BFA. We are drama free and provide pots and flasks! Our raid times are 8pm to 10pm EST Tuesday and Wednesday. If interested you can contact me btag wildrage#15719
    hey there was just wondering if you might still be looking for a guild. our weekday team has some immediate openings for solid loyal players. we are on zul'jin horde <raven guard> and we currently have two raids team tue-wed and sat-sun. we are currently 11/11H. why us. we can offer you a fun atmosphere. with no drama or harrasment. with friendly players who are available to help out if you need. along with being very active social on discord we also usually have mythic plus groups often and some ppl play other games also such as hots or league if your into that. anyways if this sounds like it might interest you plz feel free to hit me up or any of the other officers/gm's of my guild.

Guild: Raven Guard
    Server: Zul'Jin
    Raid Days: Tues And Wed with optional Thurs & Sat and Sun Evenings
    Times: 8-11 PM EST all days/teams
    Progression: 9/9 H TOS, and 11/11 H ABT
    Loot System: Loot Council for Antorus
    Contacts: GM-Zeerek#1116, Co-GM- Deliahshadow#1586, Recruitment Officer- Shadyfaux#1652, or Garaan#5910
    The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic. We are a mostly adult guild ages 25-35 would prefer liked aged people.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

DPS (Rogue, Death Knight, Shadow Priest, Monk, ) are the preferred classes right now. Accepting applications from all specs/classes though!

Raid Times
    Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
    Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
    Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
    Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
    <Kinda Okay> is a 11/11N, and 10/11H guild residing on US-Bleeding Hollow. We consist young adults with lives who love playing this game in their free time. We are currently looking for more to fill our roster to continue drama-free, relaxed heroic farm/progression and jump into mythic ATBT right away.

If you are currently undergeared, you will need to do your part in getting on par on where you need to be to be a part of the raiding progression (for heroic, 940-950 ilvl). We do a normal ATBT run for alts and gearing on the weekend, which we can usually blow through in about an hour and a half.

If you want to join as a casual with no obligations that's completely fine. We'd be more than happy to have you and congratulate you on all your awesome achievements in guild chat to make you feel at home. We also play a variety of games together, most of them are just as great as your awesome achievements but if you don't want to play those games alone, we're here for you. We'll also show new players the way if you feel you need some help learning your class.

Raid Times:

⬛️ Tuesdays: 7:30 PM – 10 PM EST (Heroic ATBT.)
    ⬛️ Thursdays: 7:30 PM - 10 PM EST (Heroic progression on final boss/jump into mythic progression.)
    ⬛️ Weekends: Whenever there’s enough people online, we go in for normal ATBT for alt runs. (Optional raid.)

Available Positions:

⬛️ DPS: RDPS and Melee DPS
    ⬛️ Healers: Closed.
    ⬛️ Tanks: Second tank needed.

Expectations:

⬛️ 940+ ilvl
    ⬛️ Use DBM / BigWiggs
    ⬛️ Don't stand in fire.
    ⬛️ Be Gem'd / Enchanted
    ⬛️ VoIP is required for raiding (We use Discord).
    ⬛️ Willing to take constructive criticism.
    ⬛️ Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation.

Please feel free to add one of Kinda Okay’s officers if interested! (Kenjer#1110 or Kardnall#1658 on bnet!).
    Guild: <Nothing Personal> Thrall
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST (We do have non-mandatory raid nights)
    Cleared: 11/11H, 2/11M
    Recruitment Contacts: Mookey#1535 (BattleTag) Spacebar#1143 (BattleTag) Mookey#2492 (Discord)

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Nothing+Personal
    Needs: Any mature/exceptional players whose focus is directed towards mythic progression while having fun.
    Raid Ready, Attitude Ready
    Looking for any exceptional raiders to help us progress!
    <Hogwarts> is semi-casual horde guild located on Mal'Ganis looking for members to round out our roster. We are a group of tight knit raiders most of whom were from <Reunited> a top 100 guild before it disbanded that love playing and progressing together
    We are welcoming and help people gear, while being a smaller guild we are always looking for people to play with. We are currently 11/11 Heroic with a roster of 19. We are wanting to push into mythic soon and need to field a roster of about 25-30 people.

Our Schedule:
    Tuesday: 7PM-10PM CST
    Wednesday: 7PM-10PM CST
    Thursday: optional reclears for alts/achiev runs

Currently in search of:
    Heals:

Dps:
    Death Knight
    Feral
    Warrior
    Boomkin
    Warlock
    Mage
    Spriest

We will take anyone but those are where we are currently low on our roster.

Our progression:
    11/11 Normal Antorus
    11/11 Heroic Antorus

Loot rules:
    We operate a lootcouncil that decides who the gear will best benefit. We try and distribute evenly amongst our raiders.

What we are looking for/What we can offer you:
    A likeminded fun person who likes progression but not a hardcore progression, We want people who are around to help other members of the guild
    as well as being friendly. We can offer you and environment where you can voice your opinions and hope to grow as a team.

If you feel this is the place for you

Add Petch#12748 on btag.
    You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
    or here at the guild site
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
    http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
    The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
      Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.
    Who: Fighting Mongooses
    What: 18+, semi-casual, goal-oriented.
    Where: Dalaran
    When: Tuesdays and Saturdays, 8 p.m. until 11 p.m. (EST)
    Why: For the Horde!

Are you feeling a little lonely? Looney? Lost? We can’t fix the crazies or your inner compass problems, but we can offer a fun, exciting atmosphere. You want a place to hang out and relax? We have you covered. You wanna PvP and kill some Alliance scum? We’ll have your back. Are you looking for a raiding group who is so close knit you can’t tell your cousins from your brothers and sisters? We…may not have that, BUT we do have an expanding group who is currently 11/11 Normal Argus and 7/11 Heroic Argus with ambitions to dip their big toes into mythic raiding.

What can we offer you?
    Progression. Innuendo. Flasks. Food. Power.

What can you offer us?
    Your presence. Your positivity. Your attention.

What exactly are we looking for?
    Long walks on the beach. Melee DPS. Someone who enjoys yoga, spin classes, and brunch. More melee DPS. Maybe some ranged DPS who can heal offspec. The same things everyone wants.

But we're also keeping BfA in mind, and would definitely like to bolster our ranks. So if we seem like a good fit for you, just hit us up. Maybe we can work something out.

To apply for our raiding group please visit : http://fightingmongooses.enjin.com/recruitment and fill out a quick questionnaire. In lieu of this, you can speak to me directly. That's far more telling anyway.

My Blizzard ID: Marivel#11919
    My Discord ID: Marivel#5588

If you made it this far, pat yourself on the back. Your attention to detail is appreciated.
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 9/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.