(H)956 Fury Warrior LF mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

I've been playing casually this expansion and I'm looking to step it up for this last tier and continue on into BFA. I'm currently 11/11H and I'm in search of a guild that is progressing through mythic. I prefer to raid weeknights betweeen the times of 7est to 12est. I'm also willing to transfer. Help me find a new home :o!
Hey! I’ll keep it short and sweet.
<VoA> is an alliance guild on Korgath. We were est. 2004 and have been having fun raiding ever since! We are laid back guild who wants to push for Mythic content. We are in need of a few more DPS but will accept any classes/specs.

We raid Tues/Sun (Progression) 8pm – 11pm EST and also Thurs (Optional fun run/typically heroic or normal) 9pm- 11pm.

If you have any questions, want to chat, or are interested in joining please add my btag!
Ambro#11499
^^^
Good afternoon Suntore,
If you would be willing to add an extra 30 minutes to your time slot we might be able to make something work. To Be Determined raids Tues/Thurs/Sun from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1011639/We are 5/11M and just need those last few bodies for a solid roster to keep pushing through. We currently have no warriors on the team so you would be a fantastic addition.
If this would be something you are interested in, please contact me on bnet @Jordone#1898.
I hope you find what you are looking for and happy guild hunting.
(Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Progression:
Antorus the Burning Throne 5/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/KJ Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Druid,Death Knight
Healer: Closed
Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter, Warrior
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock
If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We
will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311
Hey! I’ll keep it short and sweet.

<VoA> is an alliance guild on Korgath. We were est. 2004 and have been having fun raiding ever since! We are laid back guild who wants to push for Mythic content. We are in need of a few more DPS but will accept any classes/specs.

We raid Tues/Sun (Progression) 8pm – 11pm EST and also Thurs (Optional fun run/typically heroic or normal) 9pm- 11pm.

If you have any questions, want to chat, or are interested in joining please add my btag!
Ambro#11499
Pulse is 2/11M & 11/11H Antorus is recruiting all DPS for mythic progression and heroic farming of Antorus. We are a semi hard-core raiding guild on the Magtheridon server cluster. Our current recruitment goals are to create more flexibility in our raid composition both for the purpose of boss strategies and to allow raiders a night off when real life happens. That said, core raid spots are available to incoming recruits who demonstrate great raid awareness and DPS.

Raid Times:
Tuesdays | Mythic | 7:45pm - 11pm EST
Thursdays | Mythic | 7:45pm - 11pm EST
Sundays | Optional Heroic/Normal Alt Run | 8pm

Aside from raiding, members regularly run mythic +, and even form pug raid groups together. We look to foster a positive, friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. We look for our members to bring a mature attitude to all of our raids.

Heroic/Mythic raiders are asked to be on time with proper enchants, gems and consumables at the ready.

Please contact Bood#1672 Lightrath#1712, Montag#11525, or Lingus#1676 for more information. Thank you!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 9/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.
Turalyon - [H] Savage Factory Wednesday/Friday raid group recruiting.

About us:
We are a Horde group on the Turalyon server that runs Wednesday/Friday nights from 9pm-12 EST. Currently clearing heroic content, we are recruiting to fill in our ranks and step into some light mythic raiding. Our raiders like to see bosses die and have fun while making it happen.

Group progression:
EN: 7/7H
ToV: 3/3H
NH: 10/10H
ToS: 9/9H
AtBT: 11/11 H

What we're looking for:
(Preferred but not exclusively)
DPS: Druid, Rogue, DK, Elemental Shaman, Hunter, Warrior

Requirements:
Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM and RCLootcouncil

Loot System:
We use a loot council system in order to ensure that loot is distributed fairly and in a way that will benefit the group as a whole and further our progression.

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Daedrïc (Raid Leader) - Piarma#1379
or
Piarma#0851 for Discord
Hey man, would love to talk to you about joining us as core raider - here's a quick rundown:

Server: A-52 (H)
Raid: T-Th 7 PM EST - 10 PM EST
Progression: 5/11M

So basically, our logs will show 3 warriors, but we realistically only have 1 main raiding core warrior - and I would absolutely entertain another good/solid one. Message me if you're interested or have any questions! Good luck in your search!

Savage#1589
^^^
<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-6/11 Mythic ABT
-11/11 Heroic ABT
-11/11 Normal ABT
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
-Shadow Priest (High Priority)
-Havoc Demon Hunter (High Priority)
-Balance Druid (Low Priority)
-Feral Druid (Medium Priority)
-Rogue (any spec) (Med Priority)
-Elemental shaman (High Priority)
-Frost(Medium Priority)
-Retribution Paladin (Medium Priority)
-Arms/Fury warrior (Medium Priority)
-Windwalker Monk (Medium Priority)

Healers:
-Mistweaver Monk (medium Priority)
-Disc Priest (medium Priority)
-Holy Paladin (medium Priority)

Tanks:
Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Zer0Faith#1697, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Brandoni#1939) In-game

Tactics - Area 52 (H) 5/11M
About Us
    Our guild recently transferred to Area 52 from Shadowsong. Our leadership and raiding core consists of 5/11 M raiders, many of whom maintain over a 3,000 Mythic Plus score. We are looking for success-minded individuals to complete our roster and push further content.

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
    Wednesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
    Thursday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST

Applicant Expectations
  • Experienced with all aspects of the specialization with which they are applying.
  • Prepared in advance for planned encounters.
  • Willing to change specialization, should the need arise, to suit the needs of the raid group.
  • Adaptable to changes made to the approach of a raid encounter.
  • Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.

Recruiting Contacts
    Apt: Dzt#11245 (Discord: Apt#4337)
    Slashadin: Slash#12840 (Discord: Slash#9685)
    Simonori: Impure#1957 (Discord: Impureheals#0556)

Recruiting Needs
    Open recruiting, with immediate openings for:

Healer (Mistweaver Monk / Priest)
    Tank (Guardian Druid / Brewmaster Monk / Protection Paladin)

Additional spots available for:

Melee DPS (Frost Death Knight / Retribution Paladin / Rogue / Windwalker Monk)
    Ranged DPS (Balance Druid / Hunter / Mage / Warlock)