957 Veteran Mage LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hi! I'm a veteran mage looking for a new home. I'm currently 11/11H as I haven't had time to raid Mythic. Due to a change in my schedule I'm finally able to raid again.

I do not have a preference in realm / faction. I can do either or.
I highly prefer a 2 day schedule. Preferably Mon/Wed. Any time after 9:39/10 PM EST.

I can provide logs once I contact you to discuss possible compatibility! Please leave your real ID so we can further talk!
Hey Nvm! Add me so we can chat! App#1332

<Put me in Coach> is a guild composed of raiders who raided with top 20 US guilds in past tiers, but were looking for a semi-hardcore raiding environment. With a 2 night/6 hour raiding schedule we maintain high efficiency during raids but still have a friendly environment. We have an established loot council as our distribution method. Our goal is to end Antorus 11/11M and push for top 100 US in BFA. We are currently 5/11M and are looking for all interested members, so apply now!

Raid Times
Tuesday 930pm-1230am EST | 630pm - 930pm PST
Wednesday 930pm-1230am EST | 630pm – 930pm PST

Required addons
RC Loot Council
Deadly Boss mods
Angry Assignments
We highly recommend weak auras

Weekly Goals
15+ key for every raider
Legendary farm if member does not have current Best in Slot

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact:
Appqt | App#1332
Check out <Gray Parses Only>!! We have a discord channel set up, where we will be posting videos of us raiding, you can get to know the atmosphere of our guild. We also have a channel where we’ve posted logs. If you would like to know more feel free to contact us!

<Gray Parses Only>

About Us: <Gray Parses Only> is a mythic raiding guild located on Stormrage. When we’re not raiding, we’re hanging out in discord, usually running groups. We accept casual players as well, have the occasional PvPers and are always look to push mythic plus’.

Raid Schedule: Tues 10pm-1am EST & Wed 10pm-1am EST (also optional raids hosted Sunday)

Progression: 4/11 Mythic Antorus -- 5/9M ToS -- 5/10M NH -- 3/3H ToV -- 4/7M EN

Inquire Today! We are currently recruiting the following classes / specs:

Ranged - Boomkin, Spriest, Hunter, Warlock, Mage HIGH PRIORITY

Healer - Shaman, Disc Priest

For any questions/inquiries: Join our recruitment discord discord.gg/DUU3D4E Or add Mastablastah#1100, Val#1862, kmcqueen18#1405, Lazytitan#155776, Rainspider#1412
Hello! 4Hr/Wk Mythic guild recruiting skilled players for progression~

[A] Ascendance 2/11M - Uther
• Main Raid Times: Tue/Wed 8pm - 10pm PST

• Alt Raid Times: Fri 8pm – 10pm PST

Current Needs:
• Tank: DK, Warrior, Paladin, Monk (Low)
• Melee: Paladin, DH, Druid, Monk (High) ~ Rogue (Med) ~ DK, Warr (Low)
• Range: Druid, Mage, Lock, Shaman (High) ~ Priest (Med) ~ Hunter (Low)
• Healer: Druid, Shaman, Monk (High) ~ Priest (Med) ~ Pally (Low)

• Check our our past and current progression @ https://goo.gl/EoalGL and our logs @ https://goo.gl/olWjmF

Sayrie#11985
Dordric #11183

https://discord.gg/MUtd6wQ
Sacred Destiny on Doomhammer(Alliance)
Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 630-10 PM MST
Optional Alt Normal run on Wednesdays at same raid times
Also run Mythic + with guild groups throughout the week to help everyone get their 15 for best gear in weekly chests.

Recruitment Openings
Tank: None
Healers: Pally, Shaman, Monk, Druid ( all classes will be considerd if decent dps offspec)
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Mage, Shadow Priest
Melee: Ret Pally(holy offspec a Plus)
All DPS will be considered

Sacred Destiny is one of the oldest guilds on the Doomhammer server and the guild itself even predates the game going back and being formed in a past game. We have been raiding since vanilla and have all intention of progressing through expansions to come.

Our raid atmosphere is somewhat casual, we like to joke around and keep the convo interesting at times, but we do like progression. That being said we like to have everyone come prepared with food, flasks, pots, and seals prior to raid. We have obtained Ahead of the Curve in all dungeons a couple months before the next dungeon has been released. We are currently 11/11 Herioc Antorus. We are not a hardcore guild but we do have intentions of moving into Mythic once we have heroic on more of a constant clear and with a solid 20 players.

Please add me through Real ID if interested in trying out with us on our raid nights

Battletag: Senator23#1289
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic. We are a mostly adult guild ages 25-35 would prefer liked aged people.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

DPS (Rogue, Death Knight, Shadow Priest, Monk, ) are the preferred classes right now. Accepting applications from all specs/classes though!

Raid Times
Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
Hello I am the raid leader of Against All Odds and we are always in need of more ranged DPS and also a healer that is comfortable swapping to DPS as needed. Currently at 10/11H

The guild has been around since Wotlk with the same 2 tank including myself and the GM. We've gotten several realm first and cutting edge in the past and have reeled it back a bit. We still like to progress into mythic and get some kills at a steady rate.

Aside from raiding, the guild members are all very social with many having met at blizzcon several times. We play Hots, Overwatch, DnD online, Diablo, SC and Civ 6 all the time. We are more than just a raiding guild, we are a bunch of nerds in a social gaming community ^O^

Raid Schedule are the following:
Tuesday and Wednesday: 6:30-9:30 PM pacific time
Monday: 6:30 - 8:30 PM pacific time
Loot is based on rolls although we do value set completions when appropriate

We can provide you with a stable and fun new home. If interested or have questions please contact me oinky#1251.
bump
<Astral> has reformed for Antorus! After having some players take leave for real life opportunities we have positions available! We're a 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. After clearing 7/7M Emerald Nightmare shortly after launch our team decided to take a break and now we're back! Our core is 4/11M Antorus and includes veteran players with over 10 years of raiding experience. We are looking for dedicated players who enjoy a progression focused environment and do what it takes to be the best they can.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm CST
Since we only raid 6 hours a week, high attendance is a must.

Expectations
Positive attitude
90% attendance
Exceptional knowledge of your class
Flexibility
Food/Flask/etc and be ready 10 minutes before raid start

945+ IL
75+ Artifact Traits
11/11H Antorus
Previous mythic experience is a plus!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recruitment
All positions currently available!

Contact us
Discord
Netho#6174

BNet
Netho#1554
Guild: Raven Guard
Server: Zul'Jin -Horde
Raid Days: Tues And Wed with optional Thurs & Sat and Sun Evenings
Times: 8-11 PM EST all days/teams
Progression: 9/9 H TOS, and 11/11 H ABT
Loot System: Loot Council for Antorus
wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Raven+Guard
Currently seeking a handful of exceptional dps ready to start mythic progression
Contacts: GM-Zeerek#1116, Co-GM- Deliahshadow#1586, Recruitment Officer- Shadyfaux#1652, or Garaan#5910
Would like to chat. We could use another good mage on the team.

Something Shiny is Alliance on PVE-Cenarius. We raid Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST... so for you...11pm-2am and 10pm-1am EST. We are currently 3/11M. We use discord for voice comm and RCLootCouncil for loot distribution. Just the basics... want more details? Reach out at maliwali#1577 btag or maliwali#2947 discord.

Thanks!