Paladin and Monk LF Weekend Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
We are looking for a Horde semi-hardcore to hardcore raiding guild that raids on the weekends. anytime on the weekends is fine minus sunday mornings. We are currently 5/11 M. We are very knowledgable of the raid and our classes. We can fill any role within the class. And I can fill any class or role with time...(this is the ret)

970+ ret. 960+ ww.
Hello, I recruit for <Skada Doesn't Know>, a horde raiding guild on Mal'Ganis.

Currently are 5/11m. Raid times are Fri/sat 9pm to midnight cst. Super active guild socially with mythic plus every single day, pvp, movie nights, mount farming, etc.

Hit me up on at Mainge#1987 if you're interested in learning more.
Hi there~

Fri/Sat 6-9PM PST

We're Alliance but meet all your other conditions so I figured I'd drop you guys a line. I represent <Cadia> on Lightninghoof. We're 6/11M, raid Saturday/Sunday 1:30-5:30 PM CST (Central Time), and are looking to pick up a few DPS.

If the Alliance thing isn't a problem, add me on discord (Reead#0001) or bnet (Reead#1507) and we can chat.
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

6/11M Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: Website:

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/11 Mythic
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/11 Mythic
Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Monday, Tuesday

Afterdawn - Morning Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/11 Mythic
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/11 Mythic
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Wednesday, Thursday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11 Mythic
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Saturday, Sunday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 3/11 Mythic
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/11 Mythic
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)

Animosity is a solid raid team looking to build a solid mythic team. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid Saturday and Sunday 7-10 pm EST and are seeking talented raiders. I am interested in talking to you.

Please add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. Thanks!