Semicore, want to actually commit to progression

5. Current progression/experience:
no progressions to note been guildless for 2 expansions

6. Recent logs (if available):
no logs as of right now

7. Contact info:

8. Anything else:
also working on an 890 Resto Shaman
Not in your horde preference, but we've got a Sat 7pm-10pm EST Sun 2pm-5pm EST (we also run alt raids on Monday evenings, and have other opportunities for raiding on Wed/Thur).

We're 11/11 Heroic AtBT.

Let me know if you're interested :)
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Server: Silver Hand
10/11 H Antorus
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 H Nighthold
3/3 H Trial of Valor
1/7 M & 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.

Current Recruitment:
- Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Feral Druid
- Mage
- DPS Warrior
- Warlock
- DPS Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
- Rogue
- Backup healer (any dps main spec)
- Backup tank (any dps main spec)
- Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
[A] Meh

Reformed guild looking to recruit players for current mythic progression/ BFA. Ideally searching for ranged/ 1 healer / 1 tank. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 6/11M AtBT.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
or here at the guild site

and apply here if you decide to join us

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Mythic raiding coming soon :)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. I am not sure of their raid times but you can find that on our website.
Hello! We would love to chat with you! adult, casual-core, Heroic only guild, 11/11 H. Mon/Wed 9-11 PM EST. Super active on off nights, play alts, do mythic+ all the fun stuff :) Toss me a message if you want more info Spirit#1381
Hi Vokuni,

I'm the raid lead for First Light's second raid team, focusing more on Heroic progression. We're currently 8/11H and we raid on the slightly more casual schedule of 8-11(ish)PM server Tuesdays and Thursdays, with a more laid back normal (for now) run every Sunday with our mythic team.
If you're looking for a more challenging raid or want to progress further from heroic, our mythic team is currently recruiting too. They're progressing on Felhounds and run at the same time.

Feel free to check out our application page at dawnwardens.com/apply if you're interested. If you have any questions, either yell at me here or find myself or one of the other officers in-game.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 2/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - Low
  • Warlock - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Ret Pally - Closed
  • Frost DK- Closed
  • Havoc DH - Closed
  • WW Monk - Closed
  • !@#. Rogue - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    Furious Intent is a mature casual guild. Our server is on EST-US. We are looking for active players who enjoy exploring content, be it Raiding, PvP or running Mythic(+).

We are entering into progression raiding of Heroic ATBT and could use some DPS to bolster our raid group. We raid Tuesday and Thursday at 830-11 pm server time. We would love for the WoW Gods to send us a Warlock, even if Christmas is 10 months away.

We are in the process of trying to put together a Normal ATBT run for Sundays which would be open to all members who meet the basic requirements to attend the raid.

Contact a member online to be connected to an officer.

Names to look for are Kilihan/Hentrik, Vinny, Kronick or Bvanted(any toon starting with Bv)

Thanks for checking us out and hope to see you in game soon. For the Horde!

Seraph's Disasterpiece team would LOVE to have you!

Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult, mythic raiding guild featuring two full time raid teams operating in cohesion under one roof. We are historically among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over nine years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
    • Core raids for each team
    • Community raids open to all
    • Legacy & achievement events open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
    • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
    • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
    • Active guild forums

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 5/11M Antorus, 5/9M ToS ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183
    Disasterpiece - 11/11H Antorus, 9/9H ToS (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
    Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!