8/11H Paladin LF Heroic+Mythic

Guild Recruitment
I have a 952 (Prot), 948 (Holy) (76 traits in both weapons) paladin and I'm currently looking for an evening/weekend raiding guild. I've tanked and/or healed everything from WotLK up to current content (excluding WoD since I had taken a break). I'm currently 11/11N/8/11H in Antorus as a Holy/Prot Paladin, but recently got an itch to get into mythic.

My current schedule allows me to raid 7-10pm PST M/Wed/Thur/Fri/Sun, but I'd prefer a Friday night run (able to raid later since I normally don't work weekends). I can link logs for my paladin to show that I'm situationally aware of mechanics and I don't take unnecessary damage.

Current XPAC progress -
11/11N - 8/11H Antorus
8/9H ToS (with AotC)
9/9N ToS

A little bit about me -
I just turned 25 earlier this month. I've been driving semis for about 3 years now, but I recently went local which is why I started playing again. Work Monday-Friday, and occasionally Saturday as well if it's needed, but hours may vary. Most days I'm home by 6pm pacific, but there have been a handful of times that I got off after 7pm. I'm mature, most of the time, but when it's time to smash a boss, I put on my game face.

As a WoW player -
Regardless of class and spec, I attempt to learn how to play my role as best as I can. I try to stay as up to date as possible on all BiS lists, stat weights, and am always trying to improve my character. As a healer, I can consistently parse 80%+ with most fights being closer to 90%, as an example. Also, if I'm not happy with something, I ask questions. I have no issues taking constructive criticism, and I welcome it. At some point, I would like to see mythic raids, but heroic is perfectly fine.

Lastly, I will not switch to horde. Nothing against horde, I just like having all of my toons as one faction so I can swap around without worry.

Thank you for reading this, and if this sounds like something you're interested in, feel free to leave a comment and I'll get back to you when I can!

G'day!

As a final note, I will not respond to any posts that do not fit my raid schedule. As much as I appreciate any and all offers, my raid schedule is extremely firm and I can't change it.

Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/2WZFrvJw1fDzPdb9/
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/YxRnMKFJBhAPw6mN/

(I'm öcotillo)
Bump.
Can tank, heal, or provide juicy blessings.
Short Version: Building New Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. 2-3 night schedule. Recruiting for current tier and beyond.

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761756583

Xantoniel#1517
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Still searching.
Show me da wae
We are <Cherubs of Death> on Area-52 (Horde PVE). We are an adult-oriented 2-night semi-hardcore raid team made up of raiders that have been playing the game for over 10 years. We have been playing this game long enough to expect people to show up and get their game faces on during raids, but not make the game feel more like a job than a hobby.
Who We Want:
We want raiders who know that when the bosses need to die, it's time to be serious. We also value dedication as much as skill. If you join up, we expect you know the raid days/times and plan on being there a majority of the time. Real Life happens and ALWAYS comes first, but we don't have a raid without raiders. Our aim is to clear heroic asap and then move onto a relaxed mythic content progression we are here to have fun and chew bubble gum.

What We Are Currently Recruiting:
High:
Mage
Warlock
Ele Shaman
Shadow Priest

Medium:
Backup raiders
Tank

Low:
all other dps not in high

Our Progression:
7/7H EN
3/3H ToV
10/10N 10/10H NH 1/10M NH
9/9N ToS 9/9H ToS Pre-Nerf
11/11N 11/11H 2/11M Antorus
We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm-12am EST
How To Contact Us:
Tristrem#1953 GL
Discord Tristrem#0363
Hello Ocotillo! Not sure if we'd fit your schedule 100% or not, but I figure giving you our info wouldn't hurt.

We're 3/11M, Alliance on Silvermoon/Mok'Nathal.
We raid Fri/Sat from 6:30-10 PST (some people are late half an hour due to work, or can only make one day a week, but that's life for you :) we do what we have to and make it work for the most part so long as those people give us a heads up and eta).
We'll likely do heroic next Friday if you'd like to trial with us.
And lastly, I'd say our average age is about 30. Maybe or give or take a couple years. I'm 29 and sometimes I feel that's average, sometimes I feel old :P

I'm rolypoly#1477 if you have any questions or comments.
02/17/2018 11:28 AMPosted by Deya
Hello Ocotillo! Not sure if we'd fit your schedule 100% or not, but I figure giving you our info wouldn't hurt.

We're 3/11M, Alliance on Silvermoon/Mok'Nathal.
We raid Fri/Sat from 6:30-10 PST (some people are late half an hour due to work, or can only make one day a week, but that's life for you :) we do what we have to and make it work for the most part so long as those people give us a heads up and eta).
We'll likely do heroic next Friday if you'd like to trial with us.
And lastly, I'd say our average age is about 30. Maybe or give or take a couple years. I'm 29 and sometimes I feel that's average, sometimes I feel old :P

I'm rolypoly#1477 if you have any questions or comments.

I'd love to tag along Friday to see if I'm a good fit! I just logged off, but I'll be sure to add you on BT once I get back on. Currently 76 traits in prot/holy, and just got 75 in ret tonight. Proficient in all 3, but would prefer to tank, but I'm open to just about any role currently.