934, Fury/Arms Warrior, LF Raiding Guild.

Guild Recruitment
934, Fury/Arms Warrior, LF Raiding Guild.
Full Exp Cleared AtBT, LF stable guild into Heroics and even Mythic progression if the opportunity is present. Have great experience thru several expansions for raiding content. Pst me or message here.
Thanks.
<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild on Drenden

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

- Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better.?
- Simultaneously competes and cooperates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
- Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance.?
- Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

- Discord is a Must, as this is our primary means of communication.
- We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or Via BattleNet when you CAN NOT make one, or may be late.
- You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week
- Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
- Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016

Hellfire Citidel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC

Current Progression:
10/11H Antorus the Burning Throne

Schedule: 
8:30pm-11:00pm EST T / TH / M

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles:

Tanks:
N/A

Healers:
N/A

DPS:
Druid - Feral / Boomkin
Warlock
Mage – Frost / Fire
Hunter BM/MM
Priests – Shadow
Paladin - Retribution
Rogue
Shaman - Elemental
Warrior
Demon Hunter

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:

Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907
We have no warrior currently, and this is a very sad state of affairs! But we're both Alliance and on Greymane/Tanaris. In case that's not a dealbreaker for you, here's our guild info.

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.
Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.

Guild runs typically focus on a quick normal clear and then poking some heroic bosses dead (currently 8/11H).

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things probably of note that I tend to forget to mention: Guild provides cauldrons and feasts. (I like fishing, what can I say?) Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication. There's no yelling or name-calling when we wipe, just a quick discussion of what went wrong and how we could fix it. "Same thing, less dying!"

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987
Hi!

Animosity is a solid raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends and are seeking some more good dps. I am interested in talking to you.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
<Song of the Blade> is a raiding guild located on the Illidan server. We are casual guild that is full of players who wish to raid but without the ability to commit to 8-10 hours of raiding a week. We're a guild formed for TOS heroic, but are currently seeking a few more dps in order to stop into mythic raiding for ABT. We're accepting players on trials currently to make sure you fit into the group.

Current Progress:
TOS: 9/9N 9/9H
Antorus : 11/11N 11/11H 0/11M

We have high activity on off nights, with runs for high level mythic+ occurring on off nights, along with PVP, WQs, and other events or guild challenges. We have a secondary guild on Sargeras full of alliance players who also wish to play together while staying in the guild. We provide all potions, food, enchants, and gear repairs for raiders within the guild.

We raid Monday/Wednesday from 7:45 PM to 10:15 PM CST

We are currently recruiting the following for immediate placement into core position on Raiding team:

Healers: CLOSED
Tanks: CLOSED
DPS: Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Rogue, Death Knight, Warrior

Anyone is welcome to join us! We're looking to fill in our final few spots to become a 20 man raid.

For more information:
Shalendra: BNet - Saiyaku#1609 | Discord - Shalendra#2354
Critshow: BNet - Meglo#1436 | Discord - Crit#5910
Batkon: Twosporks#1396 | Discord - Batkon#0533
The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

Off Tank
2 Healers (Priest/Shaman/Druid(preferred))
DPS (Rogue, Death Knight, and ranged are preferred classes)

Raid Times
Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
I'm at work right now so I'll leave you the gritty details.

Fighting Mongooses
Dalaran - Horde
Raid nights(times are EST):
Tuesday - 8pm until 11pm
Saturday - 8pm until 11pm
6/11 Heroic AtBT

We're goofy, we swear a lot, and we like to get things done during the time we raid. We randomly do stuff doing the week.

My battle tag: Marivel#11919
My discord: Marivel#5588
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Hi Clentityy,

I'm the recruiter for <Cultivating Mass>. We're a Horde progression guild on Thrall-US. Our current roster is compiled of friends with 4/11M-8/11M kills for Antorus and past Cutting Edge experience including EN, ToV and NH. We've recently re-rolled characters to raid together again and are progressing through heroic and will be diving into mythic in the next few weeks. Our main raid holds a commitment of 6 hours (2 nights - Tues/Sun 8-11pm ET). I'd really like to talk with you about your goals for raiding for this tier as well as going into BFA. You can add me on btag @ Geo#11752 or on discord @ Geo#6909. Hope to hear from you.
Turalyon - [H] Savage Factory Wednesday/Friday raid group recruiting.

About us:
We are a Horde group on the Turalyon server that runs Wednesday/Friday nights from 9pm-12 EST. Currently clearing heroic content, we are recruiting to fill in our ranks and step into some light mythic raiding. Our raiders like to see bosses die and have fun while making it happen.

Group progression:
EN: 7/7H
ToV: 3/3H
NH: 10/10H
ToS: 9/9H
AtBT: 11/11 H

What we're looking for:
(Preferred but not exclusively)
DPS: Druid, Rogue, DK, Elemental Shaman, Hunter, Warrior

Requirements:
Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM and RCLootcouncil

Loot System:
We use a loot council system in order to ensure that loot is distributed fairly and in a way that will benefit the group as a whole and further our progression.

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Daedrïc (Raid Leader) - Piarma#1379
or
Piarma#0851 for Discord
Server: Silver Hand
Progress:
11/11 N & 10/11 H Antorus
9/9 N & 8/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 N&H Nighthold
3/3 N&H Trial of Valor
1/7 M & 7/7 N&H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.
https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG

Current Recruitment:
- Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Feral Druid
- Mage
- DPS Warrior
- Warlock
- DPS Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
- Rogue
- Back up healer (any dps main spec)
- Back up tank (any dps main spec)
- Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
(Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Progression:
Antorus the Burning Throne 5/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/KJ Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Druid,Death Knight
Healer: Closed
Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter, Warrior
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock
If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311
Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 940+ ilvl equipped with cruicible open and lvl 70+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974
Hey there buddy, sounds like my guild has exactly what you are looking for!

Guild- Champions of the Flame
Faction- Horde
Server- Wrymrest Accord (Not RP guild)
Raid Times- 6:00pm-9:00pm PST Thursday/Friday
Progression- 8/11 Heroic
Looking for DPS and Healers

We have a very fun social atmosphere and semi-hardcore raid environment, and we would love a warrior or any of your other toons to raid or have fun with us. Our discord is always active and very social. We are constantly running Mythic+. We have no issue gearing up people who need to catch up, as most of our raiders are super geared already. You can also run with us before you decide to server change to make sure this is the right home for you!

You can add my battle tag here!

SkinnyPuppy#1883
Hey Clentityy, I'm the GM of <Gratz> on Nordrassil. We are a semi-casual guild looking for more people to join us! We are currently 8/11H and raid two days a week. Wed/Sun @8/7PM CST for 3 hours. Hit me up if you are interested!

Btag is SwankyOrc#110857
Hello there Clentityy!

Tilted By Design is recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Antorus

Raid times: 8:30-11 Tuesday/Friday/Sunday EST

Current Progression: 9/11 H (This was done with mostly pugs)

Recruitment needs:

Healers
DPS

About us:
The guild is ran by longtime wow friends that have been playing together since BC. Raid leader has US 100 kills through out multiple expansions. We want to finish our roster and progress into Mythic eventually.

Requirements:
Show up to raids on time with flasks/potions/food
Strive to be a better player and parse within 80th percentile per ilvl

Raider Benefits(if you pass the trial):
Supply feasts/flasks/potions
Supply enchants/gems
Guild repairs during raids

Contact us:
Add Druen @ obrijam#1588
Add Honkimanoose @ honk#1189
Add Problems @ TKOrmen#1597
Recruiting for this tier and BFA

Short Version: New Raid Team w/7/11M experience. 2 night schedule.

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761756583

Xantoniel#1517
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856